Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Audio File In Wikipedia

Saimou

I was looking for some fetishy content, and ended up on the Wikipedia page ”Sneeze”. I was positively surprised that there was an audio file of this good quality of a female sneeze (and a strong one, at that) on the page. Also, the Finnish Wikipedia article sees it necessary to mention that a sneeze causes a loud noise. Anyway, enjoy:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sneeze.ogg
 :drool: :sneeze: :blessyou:

Saimou

9 hours ago, jejune said:

this sounds like someone slamming a cupboard 

Yeah, kind of, but I certainly hear a degree of wetness in there.

If I may place a cent in. It sounds like a Pomeranian bark.

I know we all have different tastes in sneezing (and maybe some people like that particular one), but couldn't they have chosen something a bit more......interesting? :glare:

:joal:

I'd say the sneeze is perfect representation for wikipedia as a site. It technically has audio of a sneeze, but it's vague and condensed, and there's much better material out there if you take time to research.

18 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

If I may place a cent in. It sounds like a Pomeranian bark.

That’s a good one; especially, since it kind of does :yay:.

16 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I know we all have different tastes in sneezing (and maybe some people like that particular one), but couldn't they have chosen something a bit more......interesting? :glare:

:joal:

Yeah, it is a bit generic, one has to admit. I bet WE would have done a better job, just saying :razz:.

15 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

I'd say the sneeze is perfect representation for wikipedia as a site. It technically has audio of a sneeze, but it's vague and condensed, and there's much better material out there if you take time to research.

Yep, Wikipedia is definitely for lazy people, and it’s maintained and contributed to by lazy people. Even for a non-fetishist, it shouldn’t be all that hard to find good material with clear audio. In that respect the sneeze should hardly surprise anyone.

8 hours ago, Saimou said:

Yep, Wikipedia is definitely for lazy people, and it’s maintained and contributed to by lazy people.

Okay, as someone who has put hours of work into writing and editing Wikipedia articles I have to say it is not maintained by lazy people. Sure some contributors don't put a lot of effort into what the do but those people aren't who make Wikipedia, if that makes sense. Wikipedia is also not for lazy people (all though of course you can use and rely on it simply because you can't be bothered to find other sources of information). When maintained properly, Wikipedia is a starting poing for more thorough research. You go in, learn the basics or the simplified version of the matter and then, if you need to fact check or learn more, you check the source works and additional readings. It's a natural base to start when you need to familiarise yourself with something you have no prior knowledge on. That is not laziness, that's people getting together to help each other out by putting together summaries on topics and sharing additional reading material. But it's also a constant work in progress so if you see misinformation there or something that's badly written go ahead and fix it. Just remember to add your sources. 

12 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

Okay, as someone who has put hours of work into writing and editing Wikipedia articles I have to say it is not maintained by lazy people. Sure some contributors don't put a lot of effort into what the do but those people aren't who make Wikipedia, if that makes sense. Wikipedia is also not for lazy people (all though of course you can use and rely on it simply because you can't be bothered to find other sources of information). When maintained properly, Wikipedia is a starting poing for more thorough research. You go in, learn the basics or the simplified version of the matter and then, if you need to fact check or learn more, you check the source works and additional readings. It's a natural base to start when you need to familiarise yourself with something you have no prior knowledge on. That is not laziness, that's people getting together to help each other out by putting together summaries on topics and sharing additional reading material. But it's also a constant work in progress so if you see misinformation there or something that's badly written go ahead and fix it. Just remember to add your sources. 

Well, then you’re one of the better people maintaining Wikipedia. Sure, it does make sense and I know what you mean. Though, it does have its reputation, to the point that at the University, they recommended that I list whatever sources the Wikipedia article had as its sources, as my sources, even if I didn’t read anything besides the article :razz:.