Sneeze Fetish Forum

Letting it alllll out

asnzplz

My allergies are acting up at the moment, so I have obviously been sneezing pretty frequently.

95% of the time I tend to stifle my sneezes (so I don't bring attention to them) and I usually sneeze in multiples of like 7x or 8x if they are allergy sneezes... so my body does take a hit. I get neck aches and back aches from all the sneezing (I'm sure many of you can relate.) But this evening, I just decided to let them all go. I did about 7 sneezes as loud and as wet as my body wanted.... and wow. It felt SO good. Not even in a fetish-y way, but it was almost as if my body thanked me for just letting them out. 

Anyone else done this? give it a go.

Anyway... that is all.

Hello and welcome to the forum :) !!

That sounded so hot :D ! Can you describe yourself and how your sneezes are/sound :) ? I would like to have a better mental picture :D 

Great self-obs! But maybe it's worth a bit of embarrassment to let them out more often. You don't want to hurt yourself long term.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 8:48 AM, asnzplz said:

I did about 7 sneezes as loud and as wet as my body wanted.... and wow. It felt SO good. Not even in a fetish-y way, but it was almost as if my body thanked me for just letting them out. 

Sounds amazing! Bless you!

I get neck aches and back aches from all the sneezing (I'm sure many of you can relate.)

I don't normally get neck or back pain from sneezing...........BUT, if I already have back ache (which I sometimes get for a few weeks at a time), then sneezing becomes a nightmare and I try to stop myself from sneezing at all (stifled or otherwise) to avoid the pain. 

:joal:

That sounds like it would feel awesome! I never sneeze that much, usually only once (mayyybe twice if I'm lucky). And as you pointed out it must be tiring/painful to sneeze that often, but wow, I'd love to sneeze 8 in a row just to feel what it's like.

• 1 year later...

My allergies are acting up at the moment, so I have obviously been sneezing pretty frequently.

95% of the time I tend to stifle my sneezes (so I don't bring attention to them) and I usually sneeze in multiples of like 7x or 8x if they are allergy sneezes... so my body does take a hit. I get neck aches and back aches from all the sneezing (I'm sure many of you can relate.) But this evening, I just decided to let them all go. I did about 7 sneezes as loud and as wet as my body wanted.... and wow. It felt SO good. Not even in a fetish-y way, but it was almost as if my body thanked me for just letting them out. 

Anyone else done this? give it a go.

Anyway... that is all.

That does sound good! Bless you

Especially true after a torturous, tickly buildup. A big, full release is like finally getting to scratch a strong itch. It just hits different.