Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sherlock (BBC) - No sneezing alert (1)

Italiangirl

https://youtu.be/Ho6t683GazQ

So,is it just me or Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock Holmes in the show) sounds slightly congested in this scene?

Judging by the way he pronounces m's and n's,I mean...

Of course I have no idea why that is,maybe he had a bit of a cold?

And also,at about 2:40 he seems a little out of breath (as if he couldn't breathe properly through his nose so talking too much left him breathless) but it may have been just a sigh or something and I do admit I might be fantasising too much here 😂😂

Let me know what you think,I'm really curious...

P.s. : I honestly believe that he sounds a tiny bit congested throughout the whole episode but (again) I might be making it all up,Idk,tell me what you think... 😂😂

Edited by Zumil4702

Yeah, he does sound a bit congested, and his voice is also slightly deeper than usual I think? Anyway, I vaguely remember reading in an article that he actually had a flu while filming the first episode, so we're definitely not imagining things here!

6 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

Yeah, he does sound a bit congested, and his voice is also slightly deeper than usual I think? Anyway, I vaguely remember reading in an article that he actually had a flu while filming the first episode, so we're definitely not imagining things here!

Wow,thank you for telling me that!

I didn't know that,I'd like to read that article now!

Glad I'm not just imagining things 😂😂

Edited by Zumil4702
  • 3 weeks later...

HANG ON a minute,I think this is the interview in which they say that he had the flu while filming the 1st episode,isn't it? 

Basically,they were talking about the fact that it was so cold that he actually ended up catching a cold/the flu but the thing is he talks pretty fast at that point and I can't quite understand EVERYTHING he says (I'm not a native speaker) soo...

Correct me if I'm wrong...

That part starts at about 4:16

Edited by Zumil4702