Sneeze Fetish Forum

SUCH AN AWFUL COLD

Italiangirl

That morning,John woke up and all the first symptoms were there : a sore throat,a splitting headache,a weird burning sensation/a vague tickle in his nose. 

"Ugh,marvellous!

Here we go again!"

He said to himself (slowly pronouncing a word at a time),rolling his eyes whilst sighing in defeat. 

He'd always been one of those people who get ill all the time : he didn't remember a year in which he didn't catch a cold/the flu at least once.

Furthermore,3 days earlier he'd visited his little brother and he was sneezing and coughing all over the place (as he was obviously suffering from a very bad cold,despite denying it),so he knew it was only a matter of time until he would come down with a cold as well. 

Well,that day had arrived and he'd realised his time had come.

He wasn't that congested yet,but he WAS already a bit sniffly and all the warning signs were there,including the fatigue : he felt very weak and he just couldn't get out of bed.

He didn't have a temperature,but his headache made him feel dizzy and confused and his throat was so sore that he struggled to swallow anything.

He sniffled lightly and sighed deeply before finally managing to get up. 

He went to the kitchen,stifled a yawn and barely succeeded in making his own breakfast,having to deal with that awful migraine.

He didn't feel like eating anything so he just had a cup of English tea he had filled with honey,hoping it could soothe his poor throat.

As he took the cup out of the microwave,he inhaled the steam coming from the boiling hot tea and started drinking it,enjoying its unbelievable warmth : why was he so f***ing cold?

Was his temperature rising?

He went to the loo and got a glimpse of himself in the mirror : he looked terribly pale and it was really obvious that he was feeling under the weather.

Throughout the day,his nose got more and more congested and runny,until he had to wipe it relentlessy with a tissue and blow it AN AWFUL LOT.

By that night,he was a sniffly,snotty mess and he knew the sneezes were coming.

His colds were always like that : first came the sore throat,the searing headache and the tickly nose,then the sniffles and the sneezes and,last but not least,the appalling congestion (which settled in his nose for weeks,leaving him breathing through his mouth like a bloody fish).

At about 9:00 p.m.,his flatmate Jack came back home and immediately noticed that John was not feeling well. "Hi Jack! How was your day?? *sniff* *sniff*" asked John,opening the door,sniffling wetly and wiping his dripping nose with a tissue,in a hoarse voice : he hadn't realised how bad he sounded until that moment. 

"Hi mate! You sound terrible! What's the matter with you? Do you have a cold?" 

John nodded his head,his nose buried in a tissue,blowing it as gently as possible,one nostril at a time : despite really trying to keep it quiet,he ended up making a really wet,gross noise.

He felt SOOO embarrassed as he still didn't know Jack that well and he absolutely LOATHED blowing his nose in front of people,especially "strangers" (or nearly strangers anyway).

"Ugh,sounds like you're pretty stuffed up there! I'm sorry man,get better soon!"

"Thanks,pal!" 

Exclaimed John,coming to realise how ridiculously congested he sounded and how he just couldn't pronounce m's and n's at all.

He sniffled thickly and blew his nose again,then quickly changed the subject,attempting to sound normal despite knowing his misery was blatantly obvious : "So,shall I turn on the telly?",he asked.

And there it was,he could feel it,the first sneeze of many caused by what would turn out to be an awful cold : he tilted his head backwards,his breath hitching like crazy,as if his body was preparing to let out the sneeze in full force. 

He hardly managed to catch it in a tissue (he didn't want his flatmate to get sick too,so he did his best to cover his nose and mouth when he sneezed or coughed).

"HATSHOOO!!!" 

That HUGE,messy sneeze made him bend forward,as if his whole body had been shaken by its incredible force.

It had hurt his scratchy throat and his nose,already all chapped and red from all the blowing.

"Bless you,man!

Blimey! That sounded strong!"

Exclaimed Jack,chuckling.

"Thank you,mate! It was!" 

He said,after clearing his throat,laughing nervously.

He kept sneezing all night but he really didn't want to wake Jack up (who was sleeping in the room next to his),so he had to stifle quite a lot : stifling was bloody painful when he was ill and also extremely hard,as his sick sneezes were soo loud and powerful. 

He was getting stuffier and stuffier from all the sneezing,so he also needed to blow his nose literally the WHOLE time,but he had to be quiet and it was sooo annoying.

He didn't sleep AT ALL that night and the next morning he was KNACKERED.

AND THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED THIS AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE! 

Edited by Zumil4702

The next morning John woke up with a full-blown head cold : his throat didn't hurt as much as it did the previous day,but his nose was COMPLETELY blocked (he wasn't able to breathe through it at all) and he couldn't stop sneezing.

His sneezes were incredibly wet and messy but,in spite of that,it seemed like he just couldn't get rid of the ridiculous congestion that had settled in his sinuses,so all that utterly overwhelming sneezing just made him even snottier and more miserable.

His poor,stuffy nose was soo red at that point that he could have been easily mistaken for a clown,his eyes were surrounded by huge black circles due to the lack of sleep and he looked simply DREADFUL,as if his death was imminent.

He was woken by a MASSIVE sneezing fit : "HASSHOOOOO!!!! HAXXXXSSSHHOOO!!! HATCHOOO!!! HATXXXXCH!!! HATSSSH!" 

The sneezes sounded so powerful and yet desperate and tired at the same time ; he'd tried to stifle the last ones but that attempt turned out to be a complete failure. When he was sick his sneezes could not be stifled since doing it was too hard and painful,as they were always SOOO strong.

He sighed in relief after letting those mighty sneezes out and grabbed a handful of fresh tissues from his bedside table : he gave his nose a long,gurgly,wet and productive blow which seemed to slightly relieve his congestion for a while. Unfortunately,after a few minutes,both his nostrils were completely filled with thick,sticky snot again : John sniffled deeply,desperately (and uselessly) trying to clear his nasal passages.

He opened his eyes after blowing his nose again and looked at the ceiling,feeling sorry for himself : his head was spinning,he felt weak as a kitten and absolutely exhausted. 

He felt cold and hot at the same time,so he probably had a fever : he grabbed a thermometer from a drawer and checked his temperature. He had a fever indeed,although it wasn't that high,so it most definitely was not a case of the flu,but just a pretty nasty cold.

His flatmate knocked on his door,asking : "Hey mate,I'm going to University,are you coming with me?" 

John cleared his throat and replied in a super congested tone : "Do,I'b sick *sniff*,I'b dot cobig today,have a dice day!! HATCHOO!!!" 

"Bless you!! Man,you sound awful! 

Get better soon! 

See ya!" 

"Thadgs,see you sood!" 

As Jack left,John blew his nose and then tried to get some sleep despite feeling under the weather.

• 3 weeks later...

About an hour later, John woke up being even more congested: his nostrils were COMPLETELY clogged,his brain was fuzzy and he still had a terrible headache.

Not only that, he had developed a relentless, annoying tickle in his nose that made his breath hitch, but the sneezes just wouldn't come out, so he had a constant pre-sneeze face.

He sighed in despair and sniffled thickly, staring at his mobile phone with his lips slightly parted: the sniff was pretty useless, though, as it didn't help clear his awkwardly stuffed nose at all.

He couldn't breathe through it, so he was forced to keep his mouth open. 

All of a sudden, a stuck sneeze started teasing him and, after a while, it finally came out: "AAAAASHHOOOO".

Since he was alone, the sneeze was uncovered and it had sprayed snot EVERYWHERE, especially on the screen of his phone: when he opened his eyes, he winced and groaned at the mess he'd made and rushed to clean it all up with a tissue.

He then grabbed another tissue and proceeded to blow his nose, since that almighty sneeze had made him even more stuffed up: it turned out to be an extremely loud, productive, wet blow, which literally destroyed the tissue.

John glanced at the poor tissue and sniffled lightly, sighing in misery.

Then his girlfriend texted him: "Hey good morning honey, where are you? Why aren't you at school?" 

"Hi babe, good morning. 

I'm sick. I feel so poorly that I don't want to anything." 

"AWWW I'm so sorryyyy, you should've told me! I'd love to look after you, I could've skipped class!" 

"Don't worry about me, it's just a bit of a cold..."

"Well, you shouldn't neglect it, I heard it could turn into pneumonia if you don't treat it! So,don't you dream of moving and get loads of rest!"

"Ok baby, have a nice day!" 

"Thanks, now I have to go. Feel better!"

Despite telling his girlfriend it was just "a bit of a cold",he had a REALLY BAD cold and felt like crap.

The congestion was awful and he just couldn't stop sneezing.

His snot was getting thicker and thicker,so blowing his nose was utterly useless,his sneezes were getting more and more frequent and he was starting to develop a pretty bad cough as well.

He felt gross and extremely contagious,which he was.

By the end of the day,he had run out of tissues so he was coughing and sneezing everywhere,using his hands to cover the incredible amount of mess his sneezes produced.

Also,having no tissues left,he couldn't even blow his nose and he was sniffling all the time,forcing all the snot back into his sinuses.

"ASSHHHHOOO!!!" He sneezed and sneezed,and almost every time a string of thick mucus would come out of his snotty nostrils,until he grew tired of sniffing and went to the bathroom to fetch some toilet paper and finally giving his nose a proper blow.

He grabbed a bit of toilet paper,cupped it around his nose and blew strongly : a stream of thick,yellow/green snot came out,making a gurgly sound,which then became a honk when the mucus had come out. In spite of this,he felt as congested as he was before,since his nostrils were still completely stuffed up and he just couldn't breathe.

Not only that,the toilet paper was so rough that it made his nose all chapped and irritated,even more than tissues.

The irritation made his relentless tickle worse,making him sneeze more.

Right after blowing his nose,a sneeze started threatening to get out and John barely managed to stifle it into his hands : "HHAAAGGTTXX". Stifling was not a good idea : the pressure made him dizzy as he opened his eyes and almost fell forwards from the force of that powerful sneeze.

He washed his hands,which were filthy after all those sneezes.

He went back to bed,his head pounding and aching AN AWFUL LOT.

He immediately fell asleep,in spite of the horrible congestion and the bad headache.

Suddenly,he was woken by the doorbell ringing : somehow,he managed to get up and open the door.

It was his girlfriend,with 2 tissue boxes and a bowl of soup : he immediately wanted to hug her,but then withdrew when he recalled he was probably (well,surely I'd say) still very contagious and (obviously) he didn't want to get her sick.

He almost startled in amazement when she placed all the stuff she'd brought on the kitchen table and hugged him.

"Babe I'b sick,what are you doig?" 

"Hon,I don't care!

Besides,it's just a cold,it's not the end of the world,is it?"

"It's dot pleasadt,though... *sniff*"

He admitted in defeat,sniffling wetly. 

"AWWW,POOR BABYYY,you sound so congested!!"

She hugged him again and he finally surrendered to the warmth of his girlfriend's affection,returning her loving hug.

He sat on a chair and reluctantly ate the soup her girl had made for him (not that he didn't like it,but his nose was so stuffed up that he couldn't smell/taste anything and he just wasn't hungry).

The boiling soup certainly could slightly relieve his unbelievable congestion but it made his nose soooo runny he had to blow it every 2 seconds.

Now his blows were more productive and wet/gurgly sounding as the soup had loosened the snot a tiny bit.

His girlfriend stayed beside him talking,hugging and kissing him all the time.

He loved spending time with her and her loving words made him feel better,even though he still felt ill and miserable af and he was afraid she would get sick too.

He tried so hard not to sneeze/cough,but then realised he just couldn't help it and gave in,trying to catch everything in the tissues she had kindly provided.

Unfortunately,she had to leave relatively early to go home and study for her exam.

Jack came back home late at night,after hanging out with his mates,drinking A LOT and getting literally WASTED.

Despite telling his girlfriend it was just "a bit of a cold",he had a REALLY BAD cold and felt like crap.

The congestion was awful and he just couldn't stop sneezing.

His snot was getting thicker and thicker,so blowing his nose was utterly useless,his sneezes were getting more and more frequent and he was starting to develop a pretty bad cough as well.

He felt gross and extremely contagious,which he was.

By the end of the day,he had run out of tissues so he was coughing and sneezing everywhere,using his hands to cover the incredible amount of mess his sneezes produced.

Also,having no tissues left,he couldn't even blow his nose and he was sniffling all the time,forcing all the snot back into his sinuses.

"ASSHHHHOOO!!!" He sneezed and sneezed,and almost every time a string of thick mucus would come out of his snotty nostrils,until he grew tired of sniffing and went to the bathroom to fetch some toilet paper and finally giving his nose a proper blow.

He grabbed a bit of toilet paper,cupped it around his nose and blew strongly : a stream of thick,yellow/green snot came out,making a gurgly sound,which then became a honk when the mucus had come out. In spite of this,he felt as congested as he was before,since his nostrils were still completely stuffed up and he just couldn't breathe.

Not only that,the toilet paper was so rough that it made his nose all chapped and irritated,even more than tissues.

The irritation made his relentless tickle worse,making him sneeze more.

Right after blowing his nose,a sneeze started threatening to get out and John barely managed to stifle it into his hands : "HHAAAGGTTXX". Stifling was not a good idea : the pressure made him dizzy as he opened his eyes and almost fell forwards from the force of that powerful sneeze.

He washed his hands,which were filthy after all those sneezes.

He went back to bed,his head pounding and aching AN AWFUL LOT.

He immediately fell asleep,in spite of the horrible congestion and the bad headache.

Suddenly,he was woken by the doorbell ringing : somehow,he managed to get up and open the door.

It was his girlfriend,with 2 tissue boxes and a bowl of soup : he immediately wanted to hug her,but then withdrew when he recalled he was probably (well,surely I'd say) still very contagious and (obviously) he didn't want to get her sick.

He almost startled in amazement when she placed all the stuff she'd brought on the kitchen table and hugged him.

"Babe I'b sick,what are you doig?" 

"Hon,I don't care!

Besides,it's just a cold,it's not the end of the world,is it?"

"It's dot pleasadt,though... *sniff*"

He admitted in defeat,sniffling wetly. 

"AWWW,POOR BABYYY,you sound so congested!!"

She hugged him again and he finally surrendered to the warmth of his girlfriend's affection,returning her loving hug.

He sat on a chair and reluctantly ate the soup her girl had made for him (not that he didn't like it,but his nose was so stuffed up that he couldn't smell/taste anything and he just wasn't hungry).

The boiling soup certainly could slightly relieve his unbelievable congestion but it made his nose soooo runny he had to blow it every 2 seconds.

Now his blows were more productive and wet/gurgly sounding as the soup had loosened the snot a tiny bit.

His girlfriend stayed beside him talking,hugging and kissing him all the time.

He loved spending time with her and her loving words made him feel better,even though he still felt ill and miserable af and he was afraid she would get sick too.

He tried so hard not to sneeze/cough,but then realised he just couldn't help it and gave in,trying to catch everything in the tissues she had kindly provided.

Unfortunately,she had to leave relatively early to go home and study for her exam.

Jack came back home late at night,after hanging out with his mates,drinking A LOT and getting literally WASTED.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:19 PM, Puzzle said:

Ooo I hope Jack catches it and denies and hides it from John! I enjoy this!

Well,normally he never gets sick but now his immune system is shot after getting really drunk sooo...

7 hours ago, Puzzle said:

Can’t wait for more! Loving this story! 

Thanks! I promise I'll write more asap!

The following day,John woke up feeling as miserable and knackered as he felt the day before,still sneezing his head off and breathing through his mouth. The cough had subsided a bit,since his was more of a head cold and it had definitely settled in his sinuses : his nose was unbelievably congested,red and sore from all the sneezing,his lips chapped and cracked from the frequent nose blowing. 

He sighed and sniffled wetly as he got out of bed,grabbing a tissue in order to blow his stuffy nose into it.

He struggled to get up because he still felt weak and feverish and decided to miss school again : it was a freezing and rainy day in London,so it probably wasn't a good idea to get out with a bad cold,he didn't want to end up in a hospital!

He was already tired of that annoying illness (and it had just begun),as he absolutely hated being sick.

John immediately regretted waking up so early in the morning : the day before he thought he could go to Uni if he were feeling better,but it was not the case.

In spite of that,he got up,grabbed a tissue box and went to the kitchen to have breakfast with Jack.

He was sitting at the table,rubbing his temples : "Good morning John! How's your cold? I have a terrible headache as I've got a pretty bad hangover,I admit I may have drunk too much yesterday" 

"Oh,I'b sorry... well,as you cad probably hear,by cold has got eved worse HASSHHOOO!!" He sneezed into a tissue and then sniffled lightly.

"OH,I'b sorry,I'b such a sdeezy bess right dow,I'b soo gross!" He apologised,blowing his snotty nose.

"Don't worry,bless you! You sound dreadful if you don't mind me saying so,feel better!"

John thanked him,blowing his nose again,squeezing his eyes shut,preparing for another powerful sneeze,whilst making tea. He barely managed to stifle the sneeze into the crook of his left elbow and then he wiped his nose into the sleeve of his blue jumper (which was now glittering with snot) ; his left hand was holding the cup,the other one was being used to open the microwave,so he couldn't catch the sneeze into a tissue.

He realised his cold had reached its peak : the 3rd day was always the worst one and he was feeling TERRIBLE indeed.

As the tea was ready,John started sipping it,continuously sniffling and occasionally stifling a sneeze into a tissue. 

Jack was drinking his tea too,blessing his flatmate every time he turned away and sneezed. 

All of a sudden Jack,still confused due to his headache/tiredness,accidentally took John's cup (that looked just like his) drinking his tea. 

When John realised it,it was too late Jack had already drunk from it.

He was too embarrassed to tell him about his mistake,so he just observed him while worrying about him,thinking : "He's going to wake up with a terrible cold in a day or 2,poor guy".

However,Jack didn't seem to notice his friend's concern,distracted as he was due to the TV.

He went to University,greeting John,who was still dealing with his blocked up nose,which had turned all runny from the steaming hot tea he had just drunk.

He wiped his bright red,snotty nostrils into a crumpled,overused tissue and blew his nose into it,wincing at the horrid congestion. He really was full of the cold.

He shivered as he was literally freezing : his temperature was rising,so he went back to bed,sighing deeply.

He'd had A LOT of colds in his life,but that was definitely the worst one he'd ever had. 

He was certainly always really congested when he was sick,but never had he been sneezing that much before.

He was sitting in bed,feeling sorry for himself,his cheeks flushed because of the fever and both his poor nostrils filled with mucus. 

The sneezing had slightly calmed down a bit,when suddenly his nose twitched and crinkled,his head pitched backwards and his mouth was wide open,his breath hitched,getting ready for a HUGE sneeze. "HATCHSSHHOO!!"

When he opened his eyes,he looked at the tissue he had used to cover that messy explosion and it was DRENCHED in snot. He sighed,sniffling wetly and wiping his dripping nose with that gross tissue,cringng,thinking about the incredible amount of germs his body was fighting off.

He threw that unusable tissue away and when he glanced at the rubbish bin next to his bed he noticed that it was full of used tissues. 

He sighed again,trying to sleep. 

Edited by Zumil4702

The next day,John woke up all snotty and sneezy again : his fever had broken though,so he decided to go to Uni despite not feeling 100% yet,as he just couldn't miss another school day.

Having breakfast,he noticed Jack was clearing his throat all the time,as if it was really sore.

He had a very sore throat indeed,and was afraid that he was catching a cold,but he didn't mention it and pretended nothing was wrong.

In the meantime,John's terrible cold was definitely still in full swing : he was drinking his morning tea,when he had to turn away and succumb to a super powerful sneezing fit "HACCHOO!! HACCHOOO!! HATCCSSSH!! UGH!" 

He groaned,sniffled thickly and grabbed a tissue to blow his nose into it (making a wet,gurgling sound) : no matter how much he blew it,the congestion was so awful that,after a few minutes of relief,the snot would come flooding back,blocking up his red nostrils again.

"Ugh... *sniff* *sniff*,I'b so tired of sdeezig!! This cold just does dot let up,I feel like I've had it for ages! ACHOO!!" He complained,sneezing again into a tissue.

"Bless you! I'm so sorry,this cold of yours does sound horrible!"

Exclaimed Jack,desperately trying to hide his concern : "I hope I don't get this thing!" He thought.

John let out 2 more tired-sounding sneezes into his hands,as he managed to finish drinking the tea he had made : even though he'd always liked tea,his stuffed up nose kept him from smelling/tasting things,so he just forced himself to eat/drink to keep hydrated,trying to speed up his recovery (although it wasn't working).

John went out : "Bye Jack! I'b goig to udiversity *sniff*,see you later! *sniff*"

Jack replied,getting dressed to go to school,too : he was feeling a bit run down,but he conviced himself that his tiredness was just from the hangover.

John decided to go to University on foot,even though it was freezing outside : he ended up shivering all the time from the strong wind,having to blow his nose even more than usual,as the cold weather made it extremely runny.

Furthermore,he was sneezing more,as the cold breeze made his nose even ticklier and more irritated : he tried to cover his sneezes using tissues,but soon he ran out of them and was forced to use his hands.

He stopped by a shop to buy some tissues. 

"Good bordig *sniff*,bay I have ady tissues,please? *sniff*"

He asked,sounding really congested.

"Sure! It's a pretty bad cold you've got there,isn't it?"

Asked the cashier.  

"Ugh,yeah... it is! I'b so sick of it...

Well,literally *sniff*"

He said,chuckling softly at his own joke.

The cashier laughed : "That was a good one! Feel better soon,then. Goodbye!"

John immediately opened the packet,grabbed a tissue and gave his nose a strong,long and productive blow that felt really good. He sniffled wetly and winced at the thick snot he had got out. 

As he entered the University,he greeted his friend Michael,who confessed he was quite concerned about him : "Hey mate!! Where have you been the past 2 days?? I was worried!" He asked,trying to hug his friend ; John blocked him.

"You bay dot wadt to hug be,I've beed stuck id bed with a horrible cold add I'b still gettig over it! ACHOO!!" He sneezed into a tissue.

"Bless you! You still sound sick,man!

Are you sure you should be here?" 

"I wish I could've stayed hobe today,but I could dot biss class agaid. *sniff* *sniff*" He admitted,turning away from Michael to blow his nose. 

"I'm so sorry! I do hope you feel better soon..." 

"Thadks,ASHOO!!" 

All day,during classes,John couldn't stop sneezing and sniffling,having to blow his snotty nose every now and then : he had to stifle because he needed to keep quiet,so he muffled his sneezes into tissues and tried not to make too much noise.

Unfortunately,stifling made his nose sooo sore. 

Looking around the seats,he noticed his girlfriend Mary was not there and worried about her : "She must have caught my cold",he thought.

As soon as the classes were over,he picked up his phone : it was Mary!

"Hi babe! How are you? I doticed you did't go to Udi today... *sniff* *sniff*" 

"Hi! Well,I'b afraid I caught your cold! EEIIISSHOOO!!! *sniff*,I've beed sdeezig up a storb today,I caddot stop! ISSHOOO!!" 

"Bless you! I'b so sorry,I'd told you dot to get close,but you wouldd't listed to be...

ACHOOO!!!" 

"Bless you! *sniff* you dod't soud too good either,how's your cold?"

"Still horrible,as you cad probably hear *sniff* *sniff*,I'b sooo codgested add I sdeeze a lot,but at least I wedt to class today"  

"I'b sorry babe... EEEH... EISHOO!!! I'b very stuffed up as well... ISSHOOO!!! *sniff* *sniff* hold od,I really deed to blow by dose..." 

She blew her nose productively into a tissue and then kept talking : "Oh by God,I feel so biserable *sniff* *sniff*" 

"I'b so sorry baby,I feel so guilty!! I got you sick... ACHOO!" 

"God bless you! DO DOT worry,I ab the ode who stayed by your side eved though I knew you were ill,it's dot like you got be sick on purpose,it's by fault! ESSHOOO!!! ETCHOO!!" 

"Bless you! I hope we can both get well soon,I'b so fed up with this cold already! ASSHOO!!" 

"Be too! Add it's only just started!" 

Meanwhile,Jack had developed a slight tickle in his nose : by the end of the day,he was getting snifflier and snifflier and felt like he needed to sneeze all the time.

He was getting more and more conviced that he was coming down with John's dreadful cold,but he didn't want to admit it.

John came back home that evening feeling sick as a dog,as the cold weather he had to deal with walking towards his flat had made his annoying illness even worse. He got to the point where he had to hold up a tissue to his nose all the time,as it was dripping like a leaky tap and was veeeryy stuffy.

Besides,he had forgotten to wear a scarf and now his throat was really sore and his wet cough had relapsed. 

He absolutely hated winter and especially cold/flu season!

When he entered his flat,he immediately threw himself on his bed,uselessly trying to get some rest,as he was coughing and sneezing like crazy and the congestion had got worse too.

All of a sudden,he noticed Jack was approaching the door : he recognised him by his footsteps.

As he entered the house,he stopped and John could hear his breath hitch. "HAATTXXGHH!!" He sneezed into his hands,trying to stifle that powerful explosion. 

That was the 1st sneeze of his cold.

He wasn't that congested yet,but he was certainly sniffly and also a tiny bit sneezy : he couldn't deny he was coming down with something.

John got out of his bedroom to greet him,ignoring his sneeze,but as he tried to talk he noticed something was wrong : "Hi Jack! How was your day?" 

His voice was sooo hoarse and he could barely talk,as his throat hurt veeryy much every time he tried to speak. 

He winced at the sound of his voice,swallowing his saliva and  immediately reaching for a glass of water,hoping it would help soothe his poor throat ; He coughed in his fist as he drank. 

"Oh man! You sound terrible! How's your cold?" 

"Ugh! I'b afraid it got worse...

Still sdeezig add dow coughig too,I forgot to bridg by scarf add it was freezig... ACHOO!!" 

"Bless you! You shouldn't have gone to class today" 

John nodded his head,blowing his nose : his sneezes were tearing up his aching throat,making him sound so hoarse.

All of a sudden,Jack sneezed again : "ATSSHOOO!!" It was so powerful he just couldn't stifle it.

"Bless you! *sniff* Are you sure you're dot gettig sick too? I bet you're catchig by cold!" 

"Oh no *sniff*,it must be some dust,don't worry,I'm perfectly fine"

But he wasn't and he knew it : he felt so tired and worn out that he was sure he WAS getting sick,there was no doubt about it.

John was aware of this as well,but didn't want to insist,knowing how self-conscious his flatmate was about not feeling well.

Despite not knowing him that well,he had already understood his type : whenever he got sick,he'd try to deny it and soldier it up,until getting seriously ill. 

Poor John! Nice story though! Hoping his coughing gets worse and he completely loses his voice....heeeheee

The following day John woke up being all sneezy and totally congested again : that terrible cold was still wreaking havoc and there were no signs of it stopping yet.
It had got even worse : he definitely shouldn't have gone out during that freezing winter day. Now his throat hurt SOOO much,he had a pretty bad cough and was starting to lose his voice.
He had an annoying tickle in his nose (which btw was still incredibly stuffed up and snotty) that made him sneeze nonstop. Not only that,he was also feeling slightly feverish and suffering from a quite severe headache.
As soon as he woke up,he let out a super powerful sneeze that tore up his throat and made his head pound : "AH-AH... A-SHOOOO!!!" He sniffled thickly,groaning and cupping a fresh tissue around his red,sore nose in order to blow.
No matter how much he blew it,he just couldn't get rid of that overwhelming amount of snot!
He groaned again and said to himself,in a stuffy and hoarse voice : "Oh by God,I caddot breathe! This cold is really kickig by butt...*sniff* *sniff*,whed is it godda edd?? ATSSHOOOO!!!"
That last,loud and messy sneeze caught him by surprise and was completely uncovered : there was snot everywhere.
Right after that almighty,snotty explosion,John had a coughing fit that left him breathless : his cough had turned dry and now a never-ending tickle had developed,deep in his throat.
He grabbed the tissue he had already used and blew his nose into it : now it was completely filled with yellow,thick snot and almost destroyed.
He threw it away,sniffed lightly,cleared his throat and somehow managed to get up.
Meanwhile,Jack had woken up that morning with a very tickly,runny and clogged nose ; he was sooo sneezy and had to blow his nose every 2 minutes.
His cold had taken hold and he could tell it was gonna be a really bad one.
He was making breakfast,when he saw a miserable looking John come out of his bedroom : "Hi! How are you feelig today? Looks like you're still sick!"
Talking for the 1st time that day,he realised how congested he sounded.
John covered his nose with a tissue and stifled a big sneeze into it : "HUSSHGGT!! Ugh,I'b afraid you're right...
I feel absolutely awful! HAAATTSHHOOO!! *sniff* Ugh,if only I could stop sdeezig eved for a few bidutes,that would be great! *sniff*
OOOH GOD!"
He blew his nose again,starting to cough as well.
"OH BY GOODDESS!! You do soud really ill! I hope you get better... A-CHOOO!!! Ugh! Sood..." He grabbed a tissue too and blew his nose wetly.
"Oh dear,you soud terrible too! Did you catch by cold?"
Asked John,sincerely worried about his friend.
"Do,do I swear... HATCHOO!! I'b dot sick,by allergies bust be actig up lately,that's all"
He lied,clearly in denial : he didn't want to admit he'd caught a cold from his flatmate and John knew it.
He was the opposite : whenever he got ill,he'd start moaning about it like a child,even though he did feel a little embarrassed about his symptoms/blowing his nose in public.

That's it for today! Let me know if you liked it and stay tuned for more! 

Jack went to University,despite feeling like crap and so did his flatmate.

John felt very feverish,miserable and weak,but he just couldn't miss school again. On the Tube,he couldn't stop sneezing and had to blow his nose ALL THE TIME. He felt really embarrassed,so he tried to stifle his sneezes and keep his blows as quiet as possible : everyone was looking at him suspiciously,trying to keep the distance in order to avoid picking up that pesky illness he had.

John sighed and thought about how weary he was : he hated his brother for getting him that sick.

He glanced at Jack,who was sitting next to him : he noticed he was sniffing quite a lot,occasionally wiping his nose with a tissue. His sniffles sounded so wet and snotty but he wasn't sneezing. 

As soon as they got out of the Tube,Jack had a huge sneezing fit : he had been holding back the whole time.

He desperately tried to stifle those forceful sneezes,using his thumb and forefinger.

"Bless you!" Exclaimed John,in a hoarse voice,hardly lifting his head up from the tissue in which he was blowing his stuffy nose.

"Thagks... Ugh! *sniff*" replied Jack.

He wiped his nose into his sleeve,then gave in and asked John : "Cad I borrow a tissue? I really deed to blow by dose... *sniff* *sniff*" 

"Ok,but just ode,I defiditely still deed those too... AH...AH...Hold od,I'b godda sdeeze...ACHOOO!!!" 

"Bless you!" 

"Thadk you,here you are" he said,handing him a fresh tissue.

Jack grabbed it and blew his nose wetly into it.

"Don't you dare tell be you're dot sick,you soud terrible!" Exclaimed John,in a faint voice : he'd tried to raise it but that led to a miserable coughing fit.

"Ok... I caught your cold,are we cool dow? I caddot hide it adybore... ASSSHOOO!!! OH GOD!" 

He admitted in defeat,sniffling thickly.

"God bless you! I'b so sorry I got you sick,I really tried dot to spread by gerbs everywhere but I guess it did dot work out as well as I hoped... AH...Oh God,dot again...AAAAH...ATTTCCCHOO!!!" 

He sneezed 2 more times and then gave his nose a long,snotty blow. 

"You bay as well stop blessig be,I've beed sdeezig so buch with this cold *SNNNFF* that I lost count."

The 2 friends entered the school and spent a very long,tiring day,having to deal with their sneezy,snotty colds.

John's girlfriend was there too and she was definitely still ill : her nose was sooo runny and she would have a few sneezing fits from time to time.

Jack left earlier because he had finished his classes for the day,whereas John came home after a while.

When classes were over he came back home (alone,as his girlfriend had left too,as she was feeling drained and awfully sick). 

Unfortunately,it was freezing and it had suddenly started pouring and he hadn't brought an umbrella with him : he couldn't get the Tube as he had finished all his money,so he walked home as fast as he could,but got SOAKING WET anyway.

As soon as he got back home,Jack saw his poor friend at the door,water dripping everywhere,him being soaked from head to toe : he was shivering and chattering his teeth,sniffling,sneezing and coughing like crazy. He was breathing heavily (through his mouth,as his nose was still totally stuffed up) and felt absolutely knackered and ill.

He fell,nearly unconscious,onto the ground and Jack rushed to him (despite not feeling well himself) to help him get up.

"Oh by God Johd,what were you thidkig?? Goig out beig this sick?? You could get pneubodia! Cobe here,go have a hot shower..." 

John barely managed to get up and go to the bathroom.

Jack asked him if he needed help from outside,but John couldn't reply,as he opened his mouth but no sound would come out :  he had completely lost his voice!

He took his clothes off and had a boiling hot shower. 

Even though the steam had helped relieve the congestion a bit,he kept having MASSIVE sneezing fits and his cough was getting worse,as was his sore throat.

His head was pounding and he felt like he had a pretty high temperature,his cheeks were flushed and he was still shivering and feeling cold.

Jack,really worried about him,touched his forehead : "You're boiling up! *sniff*,check your temperature for God's sake!" 

John sneezed into a tissue,sniffled wetly and coughed,then shook his head in disagreement.

"Fide,but go get sobe rest at least... ACHOOO!!" 

John nodded his head,wiping his nose and then cleared his throat.

"Do you wadt sobe tea?" 

Asked Jack.

John nodded his head again,not being able to talk at all.

"Ok. But wait,why aren't you talking?? Did you lose your voice?" 

John nodded his head. 

"aww,poor you! I noticed you sounded very hoarse... AH...AH...AH-SHOOO!!"

The 2 friends drank their tea together,surrounded by a pile of used tissues,often sneezing (without covering their noses,since they were both already sick) and then went to bed,hoping that getting some rest could help them get over that dreadful cold. 

Edited by Zumil4702

.The following day,John woke up feeli5ng absolutely terrible.

His nose was still VERY congested and his sinuses and head felt incredibly stuffed up,his throat was really sore and he couldn't stop sneezing : his sneezes were getting messier and messier,so snotty that he had to use a tissue to cover his nose every time,in order to avoid getting drenched in copious,thick,yellow/greenish mucus.

They were so powerful that he couldn't hold back/stifle at all and he had to blow his tickly,stuffy nose whenever he sneezed.

He was also starting to have dreadful coughing fits that left him breathless.

The horrendous congestion in his sinuses and nose nearly prevented him from sniffling and his sneezes would get stuck,resulting in an annoying,relentless tickle. 

To add insult to the injury,he had a pretty high temperature that made him feel utterly weak and feverish : he couldn't get out of bed.

"Maybe this is not just a cold..." 

He thought to himself : the pesky illness he had come down with was definitely something more severe than a simple head cold.

He tried to get up,after filling his pockets with tissues,but immediately fell back into his comfy,warm bed : he was dizzy and his head was hurting (and constantly breathing through his mouth didn't help).

Jack woke up feeling a little less sneezy than the day before,but was still extremely snotty and congested,so he had to blow his runny nose all the time.

He entered his friend's room to check on him and spotted a miserable,shivering John. "Hey John,you're awake! Good bordig!" Exclaimed Jack,wincing at the congestion in his voice.

"How are you feelig today?? I ab a little better but still stuffy,as you cad hear..." He sniffled,trying to clear his nasal passages. 

A weak,barely audible,ridiculously hoarse and congested voice answered : "I feel eved worse thad yesterday... Huh... HUUHTTSSHEEEWWW!!" At least now he had "got his voice back",but he sounded terrible and talking tore up his throat. When John opened his eyes after that almighty,snotty explosion,he looked at the mess he had made and groaned,wiping his red nostrils into the only part of the tissue which wasn't (completely) covered in snot.

Jack was starting to worry for that poor,ill chap (even though he had got him sick) : "Bless you! Btw,I thidk you should go to the doctor *sniff*,it souds way worse thad a cold... AH...ACHOO!!" 

"Bless YOU! You dod't soud too good either,I'b soo sorry you caught a cold frob be..." He apologised,then cleared his throat and had an uncontrollable coughing fit,triggered by talking too much.

"Don't worry,luckily bide it's just a slight cold,but I thidk yours bight be bore... *sniff* *sniff*,how high is your temperature?" 

"I have do idea,I haved't checked... HUH...HUH...OH GOD,it's stuck! HUH... HIITTSSHHOO!!" He tried so hard to stifle that one,without success.

A string of snot popped out of his right nostril (which was surely the more clogged one),so he grabbed a tissue and blew his nose wetly into it,while Jack blessed him.

"Ugh... This does feel worse thad a cold *sniff*... You win,I'll call the ENT doctor later" He said,sighing deeply and sounding vaguely less congested for a few seconds,after a thick sniff,then started coughing violently.

Jack nodded,smiling lightly "And don't you dare bove! Stay hobe ad get sobe rest...*SNIFF* *SNIFF*" He added,finally giving in and blowing his nose.

"Ok,but you should rest too,you're sick..." Muttered John in a super hoarse voice.

"I'b fide,I'b dot that ill!" 

Insisted Jack,despite the obvious congestion in his tone.

"Yes..Huh...heee...you are! ATTSSSHEEWW!!" He exclaimed,muffling that strong,messy sneeze into a crumpled tissue.

Jack blessed him,fighting off a sneeze,that he (surprisingly) managed to avoid,then grabbed a tissue box and went out.

John closed his eyes,sighing in defeat,shivering and rubbing his sore nose,desperately attempting to relieve the appalling tingling sensation that made him sneeze all the time : "Brother dear,I'll get my revenge",he thought to himself.

Edited by Zumil4702