Sneeze Fetish Forum

Alas - A Sensitivity

JustASneeze

I have never had allergies or found myself sensitive to anything until yesterday. To briefly summarize the story, I noticed some ants crawling in my bathroom but could not locate the source of the little fellas. Naturally, I decided to use an ant-killer spray to be rid of them and hopefully prevent them from returning. I sprayed a generous layer of ant-killer upon the bathroom floor and collected some paper towels to then wipe down the floor entirely. While kneeling in the bathroom the almost pine-like scent of the spray engulfed me. I didn't notice how it was affecting me until I had finished my work and realized my nose was practically tingling. The sensation distracted me for the next twenty minutes or so. Several times I'd rear back for a sneeze only to be left disappointed and scrubbing at my nose. 

So, the next morning I decided to test out the ant-killer again. I sprayed some of the chemical onto a paper towel and sniffed it several times. Sure enough, my nose started to tingle and itch again. However, as always happens, I neared a sneeze but never found relief. A few more sniffs of the chemical rendered me a bit more itchy so I made quick use of a small plastic clothes-tag to induce myself. The relief was incredible. One, two, three....six...twelve sneezes later I was sniffling and reaching for a tissue. I finished up with five more stifled sneezes. My nose still itched afterward but significantly less powerful. 

Anyway, thought I'd share since it's rare I find myself sensitive to anything.