Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Fetish Getting More and More Attention

ukrsneeze

Just watch this amazing sneezing fetish girl interview made by Other People's Lives channel.  I am sure with time more and more people will know about our fetish. In this topic, we can continue to mention major discussions of sneezing fetish in the media ;) 

Edited by ukrsneeze

Something like this happens every couple of years. We'll remain in obscurity for the foreseeable future (as it should be). If being featured on Pewdiepie didn't propel us into the limelight, I don't think anything really can. 

I'd prefer to remain in obscurity. I know a lot of other people have different opinions on the matter, but that's how I feel about it.

5 minutes ago, Bondi said:

I'd prefer to remain in obscurity. I know a lot of other people have different opinions on the matter, but that's how I feel about it.

Agreed 110 %!

1 hour ago, Bondi said:

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Agreed 110 %!

I'm definitely with ya! 

With "fame" comes exposure and judgement imo. 

I didn't watch the whole podcast but I liked that they covered the sneeze fetish. It's good to see our fetish more "normalized" if I can go that far. And if you see the comments on the video they're all very positive.

19 hours ago, aName said:

I'm definitely with ya! 

With "fame" comes exposure and judgement imo. 

I’m of 2 minds on this. My first reaction is to want to shrink into the shadows. But if it also reaches people who thought they were alone in the world like many of us before we found these sites, then I think it’s ok. 

On 7/12/2020 at 8:21 AM, RB said:

I’m of 2 minds on this. My first reaction is to want to shrink into the shadows. But if it also reaches people who thought they were alone in the world like many of us before we found these sites, then I think it’s ok. 

Same here. On one hand, I think it's great for any fetish to be talked about more, so it can be destigmatized. But with how people talk about the more well-known fetishes (e.g. foot fetish), it makes me nervous that we'll become just a big joke to the world.