Sneeze Fetish Forum

Alexxis Lemire

Travel

I recently watched the film "The Half of It" and I loved the character of Aster. I got curious about Alexxis Lemire, the actor portraying her so I started to follow her on social media. As I was looking through her Twitter I found this little gem that I thought was super-cute. I love it when women take things like allergies with a sense of humor and aren't afraid to hide them (although I also love it when they want to hide it.) I also relate because I've done the whole "stuffing tissues in my nose as if I have a nosebleed" during my allergy attacks. 

Edited by Travel

Ooh, good find! I follow her on Twitter but I’m currently taking a mental health hiatus from it for a while, so thanks for posting because I otherwise wouldn’t have seen it.  I think the attempt to “normalize allergies” is awesome, and she definitely isn’t the first celebrity I’ve seen to do do something like this. Hopefully we get some sneezes soon...

although I do have to say, I’m not as into the actors as I am the movie, for some reason

Edited by FadedRose

You're welcome and thanks! I totally know how you feel. I take breaks from Twitter every now and then and I've eyeing taking another one soon. And yeah, I agree with you. The actors seem cool and all, but usually I love the characters and the actors, but this time not so much but this has gotten me significantly warmed over Alexxis. 😂