Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Jenga

LoudSneezes97

So I've been doing some thinking lately and I thought of a game for us sneeze fetishists could play together, Sneeze Jenga.  Now before anyone asks, Yes you're playing Jenga while sneezing.  I was thinking that this would take Jenga's difficulty level up a bit.  Let me explain, after you've been playing Jenga for a while and the tower starts to become more and more unbalanced, it becomes more difficult to keep it from falling.  Now, when you're sneezing constantly from say sniffing chinkini powder it's hard to focus on anything.  The other reason I thought of this was because I had a dream of where I was playing Jenga with my crush, and when she sneezed the tower fell down.  That's where the thought entered my head.

Is it more fun if the tower is still intact after a certain point and the person who “sneezes it down” wins instead of loses?

2 minutes ago, RB said:

Is it more fun if the tower is still intact after a certain point and the person who “sneezes it down” wins instead of loses?

I was thinking that it would be entertaining if you try to hold back the sneezes so that you don't sneeze down the tower.

I’ve always loved the idea of having to try not to sneeze while playing Jenga. 

Come to think of it, I remember a long time ago there was a content creator (the name escapes me) who made that exact video. She was playing Jenga, while holding sneezes until the end. She ends up sneezing and knocking the tower down. 😂

Unfortunately I can’t find the video anywhere 😞 

8 minutes ago, Sceptile450 said:

I’ve always loved the idea of having to try not to sneeze while playing Jenga. 

Come to think of it, I remember a long time ago there was a content creator (the name escapes me) who made that exact video. She was playing Jenga, while holding sneezes until the end. She ends up sneezing and knocking the tower down. 😂

Unfortunately I can’t find the video anywhere 😞 

Was it, perhaps AlexaCrush on c4s? (couldn't help but to search as I seem to remember something like that) 

27 minutes ago, Usagi said:

I do like this idea as far as a scenario!

I kind of thought of this as a legit game to play with someone like a significant other

14 hours ago, GoneByDailight said:

Was it, perhaps AlexaCrush on c4s? (couldn't help but to search as I seem to remember something like that) 

No the video was on YouTube... I can’t remember it for the life of me! 🤣

13 hours ago, LoudSneezes97 said:

I kind of thought of this as a legit game to play with someone like a significant other

Thats a fun WAV someone get on it! LOL

Edited by Usagi
  • 2 years later...