Sneeze Fetish Forum

Getting nervous with my significant other

Dwarika

So I finally broke down and told her after getting interrogated about a secret fetish that I had been hinting at for awhile. It honestly felt so good to get off of my shoulders and to have someone who knows about it. And she was very accepting and didn’t make me feel weird or insecure about it all, which is absolutely great.

She immediately wanted to try it out on me and started teasing me and seeing if she could get me going (which she obviously did, she has one of the best sneezes ever ❤️)

But when we brought it to the bedroom I started to get really really nervous. My heart would start racing and I’d get all shakey but while I’d normally get aroused from a video that she would send me I couldn’t face to face in the bed room.

Has this happened to anybody else, I could use some advice it’s really awkward 😅  

side note: sorry if there was already a thread on this I made it about 10 pages in before I gave up and decided to make my own lol

Hi and welcome !!

To be honest I have never been that lucky. I never told any lover about the fetish so I dont know. But you made me curious. Could you describe your SO sneezes :) ?

20 hours ago, Dwarika said:

Has this happened to anybody else, I could use some advice it’s really awkward 😅  

Never been in the situation, but the advice I can give is communicate, communicate, communicate! You told her about the fetish and her response was positive, so just be open with her going forward, too. Just tell her the way it is, that you're nervous. If it's the first time bringing it to the bedroom, it's first-time nerves. And be open about the fact that you love her sneezes, so she doesn't think there's anything about it that she's "doing wrong", because I imagine it can be very strange for a non-fetishist to try and figure out how this works no matter how much they love their SO and wants to indulge. :lol:  

Once again; communicate. 

Good luck! 

3 hours ago, Jack said:Could you describe your SO sneezes :) ?

Sorry that’s personal, but I will say there is a lot of facial build up and slight, quiet hitching. I’m a very lucky dude!!!!

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Never been in the situation, but the advice I can give is communicate, communicate, communicate!

Yeah she’s been bombarding me with questions that I don’t know how to answer hahaha. I’m new to the forum and it’s been super helpful with helping me explain the things about the fetish that I’ve never even had to think about trying to explain. Like “why does this specific thing turn you on? Does it turn you on when anyone sneezes? Why do you like my sneeze?” While before my head was spinning like “yeah, why?” Now I’m more in touch with myself and discovering I might be leaning more on the caretaking side, so the forum has been a big help.

I’m definitely still nervous that she thinks I’m a weirdo (even though she probably definitely doesn’t, and she’s very supportive) so that might be part of it. But it’s been a couple times now that we’ve brought it to the bedroom  and I keep getting all nervous and jerky, I don’t want to call it “first time nerves” but I guess I’ve kept it secret for so long that it makes sense that it might take a while to be fully comfortable with sharing it. The sooner the better 😂😂

thank you for the advice!

First of all: good for you for telling her, and good for her that she's enthusiastic about it! I remember the first time I told a partner about it and how $*%& awkward that was :lol:

It's entirely understandable that you'd be nervous AF, because this is about not just adding a new aspect to your shared sex life, but also about taking something that was always yours alone (I used to call it my "me, myself and Internet" fetish) and bringing it outside your mind, so to speak, for the first time. That will take plenty of getting used to.

Your woman sounds as though she'd be perfectly fine with taking it slow, though. ^_^ Keep being honest with her about how you feel, don't be afraid of awkward moments (you'll power through them together), and trust me on this: it's going to get REALLY FRKN GOOD. :yes:

Good luck! :)