Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs- f/m

musicgirl

I have a few obs, so i will start with the easiest to remember- which are self obs.

I have had loads of colds recently. I seem to get them one after the other. I just got over one cold, when i came down with another one a couple of days ago. I had the familar feeling of doom when my head/throat started to hurt when i was working at a festival late last week. I didn't really think that much of it. It was sunday before i really noticed it. I woke up sunday morning feeling rough and sneezy. I had a family dinner to go to, so i spent the day being lazy, and around 3.45pm got ready to go over to grandma's house. I was worried about this because i was coughing quite a lot and grandma likes to fuss- which i hate. I made up some lame excuse about the smoke at work hurting my throat at making me cough.

At this point, my mother decided to sneeze 6 times in a row making me cringe and causing my grandma to comment- "come on now, thats enough" and then laugh. My mum made a huge deal out of it saying "oh my goodness, i have no idea where all that came from. When your grandma walked past something ust have flown right up my nose". My mums sneezes are quite loud. Thats all im going to say about it.

We got through dinner fine, no more dramas. Then i went out to make irish coffee. All of a sudden i got the dreaded tickle- i knew it was going to happen, but not wanting to draw attention to myself i tried to hold it in. It was not going to happen, so with a lot of effort i managed to stifle it. But spent the rest of the evening feeling sneezy and sniffly.

There have been many more self obs over the last couple days as im still full of cough/cold/scum so im not going to post them all. lol.

This morning we have builders here soi had to get up to let them in. I was in the kitchen, trying not to cough and be quiet when dammit, i had to sneeze again. I didn't manage to stifle it this time- but it was kind of muffled as i managed to get a tissue (my housemate got me one).

My next MALE obs are work obs- which i will try and keep reletively short. One of the guys i work with tries to make out like he is really hard and never gets ill at all when on friday night it was really obvious that he was. This guy is quite tall, dark hair and eyes, from up north (leeds), quite big built. Poor guy- he always stifles his sneezes and there were a lot of them! While serving a customer "ah nxxt," talking to members of staff, while collectiong glasses- it was a stifle frenzy.He kept doing that really awful snorting thing all night- which wasn't nice- but there was one time when he actually would have sneezed right in my face had it not stifled it. Possibly this is why i have a cold now? His nose was pretty pink by the end of the night, normally he says goodbye to me when he finishes but tonight he did not.

The last obs i have is female obs of my housemate that i was telling Hypnos this morning. My housemate has a few allergies, the main one being horses, the other one, i believe is dust. She quite often will have this little sneezy fits of 4/5 sneezes after the has been rummaging in her wardrobe. Her boyfriends jeans had horse all over them which were causing her to sneeze also. Her sneezes- the best example i can think of are shysneeze on bondi's site. Very similar, only slightly more neat. If that makes sense. This morning she came downstairs when i was in the kitchen, sneezed 4 times, blew her nose really loudly (kind of like a small drill) lol and said "ew..im so gross". This was the same housemate that handed me a tissue a couple minutes after that.

Right i think im done.

mg.

Archived