Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morning showdown + video game.

oOMariusOo

This morning I woke up with a bad cold that doesn't seem to want to go away. Since it's getting very hot these days, I got into the habit of sleeping with the window open in order to ventilate well for the day. Unfortunately it must have been a particularly cool night and my bed is right by the window. With this extra heat, I sleep in underwear and without a sheet.

Already in my bed I slowly start to wake up and even before I get up I continuously feel a tickle in the back of my nose. Since my window was open, I didn't want to sneeze at all and the whole neighborhood could hear me.

Still half asleep, with my index finger I frantically rub my nostrils to calm the tickle, but nothing helped. Finally I let go of the idea of control and decide to try to sneeze silently. Only I'm not sure what happened, but I completely lost control. Maybe a breath of wind has caressed my back or a bit of dust has entered my nose at the wrong time. But here I am sneezing from a duet loud enough to be heard from the street. :razz:

- HHEEETSHOOoo .. hehh .. HEETSHOOOoo !!
My eyes wet, I felt one last tickle again leading to a sneeze that I managed to keep silent. "Hhegntt ...". I hope no one heard me too much from the street. XD

But it is not finished...
Earlier, I landed a bit in front of my ps4 on an MMO when the tickling came back, I can't remember how many times I sneezed. Probably thirty times since this morning. I remember a little moment in the middle of the game, when the tension got stronger and I even lost control a bit. We still win the game, but you have to see my face afterwards. I was completely devastated from sneezing. A struggle between sneezing and the intense tension of the game. ^_^

Since then, I have constantly had a runny nose and I sniffle a lot. Some headaches as well. x)

If you want to know, it was on Star Wars Battlefront 2. :razz:

I very rarely sneeze so much. I am quite resistant. Usually it doesn't go beyond two or three on occasion and not every day. Here it was a pretty fierce thirties on a morning. x)

The level of detail in this is amazing, what I would give to have seen your face after that fit! As an observer there’s nothing I love more than a sneezy cold, but I hope you’re not suffering too much and feel better soon 😊

• 2 weeks later...

@Joe
Thanks for the compliment. I find it important to add detail to an observation. This is what allows the reader to get into the mood. I'm better now. :D

@Roza
Thank you. I would think about posting again for my next cold. :razz: