Sneeze Fetish Forum

“Teaching” someone to say bless you

peach2218

Long time no see, y’all. I tend to pop up on here every 10-18 months. 😁 Anyway, onto the point. 

My husband doesn’t know about the fetish and I’m not sure if I’ll tell him any time soon, but blessing is a huge part of my fetish and he doesn’t say it. Ever. He also doesn’t say thank you when someone blesses him— I just don’t think he was raised to say it, or sneezing is so mundane to him that it just doesn’t cross his mind that he needs to say anything. 

Has anyone “trained” their SO to start saying bless you without coming across as insane? I almost never sneeze in front of him anyway, although that’s something that I’m working on, but I’d also like him to start saying thank you when he’s blessed. I blessed him maybe 4-5 times at the very beginning of our relationship, and I haven’t said it to him since because he never responds. I just don’t want to sound crazy because this isn’t something that most people care about. (And I’m not sure I want to tell him about the fetish because I feel like it might take some of the excitement out of it for me). 

Edited by peach2218
Too wordy

I think if you want him to say it to you for sexual reasons, you should let him know what you want and why. honest, kind communication is what relationships are built on.