Sneeze Fetish Forum

For noseblowing fans, do you enjoy blowing your own nose? Have you always?

HankyDrawer

Hey all, I have to admit, noseblowing is my main fetish. I’ve always loved seeing guys (especially cute) blow their noses (especially loudly). 

As a kid, if my parents told me to blow my nose I hated it and would mainly just try to sniff.

I used to enjoy blowing my nose in private as a teenager but was always really shy about it in public, especially using a handkerchief which is my main kink.

I still hate blowing my nose around family though will do it around close friends. Oddly I find it easier around strangers and will happily blow really hard and loud.

I just wondered how it is for others as I know these fetishes are often oddly specific and individual. 

Cheers,

Hankydrawer

Blowing when I'm alone doesn't do anything for me, but I enjoy blowing my nose if a woman offers me a tissue or tells me to blow.

Also, I really like blowing my nose at the same time as a woman.

On 8/28/2020 at 3:04 AM, HankyDrawer said:

Hey all, I have to admit, noseblowing is my main fetish. I’ve always loved seeing guys (especially cute) blow their noses (especially loudly). 

As a kid, if my parents told me to blow my nose I hated it and would mainly just try to sniff.

I used to enjoy blowing my nose in private as a teenager but was always really shy about it in public, especially using a handkerchief which is my main kink.

I still hate blowing my nose around family though will do it around close friends. Oddly I find it easier around strangers and will happily blow really hard and loud.

I just wondered how it is for others as I know these fetishes are often oddly specific and individual. 

Cheers,

Hankydrawer

It is much the same for me. Blowing in public, especially amongst known folks, is still no go, but like you amongst strangers I'm better now, feels still like being naked.

Haha!! Feels like being naked is a perfect way to describe it.  I have always felt uncomfortable blowing my nose in front of other people.

I've always enjoyed blowing my own nose - if I'm somewhere I can do it hard and extremely loud, it's really satisfying, especially if I've got tickles in there from allergies, as the honks seem to reach right up into my sinuses. 

I also find it easier to do this when in public if I'm among strangers, although it still provokes some comments. I went into some public toilets while I was away on the coast last week, and took the opportunity to blow my nose with a long series of foghorns while I was in there (so I could wash my hands properly afterwards). Another guy who was just leaving shouted "I'll name that tune in one!"

Hey Rick, I agree with you about the honking reaching into the sinuses. To me it feels like when the nose is vibrating like that it clears better. I’m always amazed when people blow their noses really gently or also when they seem to be putting lots of effort in but it’s still really quiet.

Also, to me blowing my nose loud in public feels daring and slightly exciting as I find it embarrassing. Strange how oddly this fetish can be wired. 

I’ve always enjoyed blowing my nose, even from an early age, but for years I was terrified of anyone seeing me do it! Despite being a lifelong allergy sufferer who comes down with the occasional cold, even in high school I would go to extraordinary lengths to make sure that no one saw me when I blew my nose.

Things got a bit easier in college when I could blow my nose around people that I would often never see again. I even worked up the courage to blow my nose during a crowded final exam while dealing with a bad cold!

Now I’m a teacher, so I’m pretty sure I have to blow my nose around other people 😅 I still enjoy it just as much, and now it’s equal parts nervousness and pleasure when it’s around other people!

• 2 weeks later...

I most definitely do enjoy blowing my own nose. I love to dig around inside both nostrils too. I mainly enjoy it when I'm on my own too in a soft handkerchief 🤧🤧🤧

• 1 year later...

I do enjoy it which is why I feel weird that I don't need to do it that often with me never having allergies, I rarely get colds and my sneezes rarely result in me needing to. It really tends to happen during the winter where I need to blow my nose when I'm home after a walk or whatever which can get annoying, but at the same time get excited doing it.

I used to hate it when I was younger, so hated when people told me to blow my nose, but still had a weird fascination with it and would secretly enjoy doing it in private. As of now I only don't like doing it when I'm out in public or someone's in front of me. 

I’m a sniffer in public and around others, but sometimes I will resort to wiping my nose if I’ve been out in the cold or I’ve been sick and can’t get to a private place to blow. The only times I produce enough snot to have to blow are when I’m sick or have been inducing and I don’t have allergies. I love blowing my nose after a good inducing session or after the congestion loosens in my nose when I’m sick. Also, I usually get sneezy colds so I usually blow my nose after a few sneezes.

I prefer seeing guys doing it than doing it myself. I never do it in public because I find it embarrassing when I have to do it. I actually cannot purchase tissues because it’s an admission that I’m sick, I basically thrive on cold denial as long as I can. I like experimenting with different things to blow my nose with when I’m sick, so I use toilet paper, rags, paper towels, and I blow over the sink or in the shower.

Nose blowing is right on par with sneezing as a main fetish for me, typically I’m not satisfied seeing a girl sneeze if a couple good blows aren’t involved. I particularly like when I hear or see a girl blowing and it’s obvious her nose is stuffed or snotty, and if it’s wet and congested with a honk toward the end- that’s like heaven for me. Seeing a cute girl with a cold or very stuffy nose blowing into tissues or talking about how snotty she feels honestly melts me, probably because I have a huge caretaking and general nose fetish as well. But blowing my own nose doesn’t do it for me, it can feel good if I have a cold and really need to but I really don’t do it much. 

Nose blowing is definitely a major thing for me. I love seeing other people do it. And for myself I wouldn't say it's a turn on per se, but it definitely feels good to do when needed. Especially because I hate to sniffle. 

My parents were big haters of sniffling when I was younger so I think that ingrained it in me where, if there's something to sniffle, you should just go blow your nose and get it over with. In fact if you had a cold but didn't have a handkerchief on you, you'd hear about it from my mum back then. 

Unfortunately, my fiancée is more of a sniffles but she does have fairly regular allergies so needs to blow her nose a bit more than most anyway

4 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

My parents were big haters of sniffling when I was younger so I think that ingrained it in me where, if there's something to sniffle, you should just go blow your nose and get it over with. In fact if you had a cold but didn't have a handkerchief on you, you'd hear about it from my mum back then. 

Probably while your nose was being thoroughly blown for you? 😉

It's amazing how well that conditioning stayed with some of us, isn't it? I quickly became a very proficient nose-blower myself when I was young, and had the same reaction to persistent snufflers.

"Right, deep breath and big blow..."

• 1 year later...

When I'm alone, I can enjoy it if it's just a few super snotty, productive blows. But if my nose is just running and leaking, I hate that.