Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unexpected but nice obs.

CarolinaGirl

OK, I've been meaning to post this obs for a couple of days now...so I'm making myself do it before I forget all the details!

I'm friends with a group of guys who live in another dorm but I visit them often. Just so you know a little history, one of my girl friends majorly likes one of the guys...I'll say his name is James. Anyway, this sucks cause I like him too, but I can't say any of my feelings, much less act on them cause I don't want to backstab her. The weird thing is she's extremely oblivious to the fact that he likes me which makes my situation even harder. But ANYWAY...on to the good stuff...

First of all, I've been dying to see James sneeze like ever since I met him (he kinda looks like Ashton Kutcher) but he never did in the whole 4 months I've known him, so I kinda gave up on it. Well much to my surprise and delight he completely exploded Friday night.

I think I had taken a couple shots by this time, but I was sitting in his roommate's chair when he walks in and sneezed freely into the air. Like I couldn't really believe want I was seeing, but anyway, the great thing is he couldn't stop and the fit continued for like a minute until he blew his nose. They were one right after another, uncovered, loud, and there must have been like 15 of them. Oh and my friend (not the one that likes him) didn't seem to even care that he was sneezing his head off and was trying to ask him some question (I wasn't really paying attention) but after she would ask him he would say, "hold on, I need to sneeze," then he would sneeze, and say it again, "I need to sneeze". I was in like total disbelief and was getting overly excited, and might I add the alcohol didn't really help calm me down either.

So after he found the box of tissues, which took like a few seconds, meanwhile still sneezing, he gave a strong wet blow and was done. I blessed him in the "where did that come from" tone. I thought the tickle in his nose might return cause his nose stayed red for a little while, but nope. I also have absolutely no idea what started the attack, and I sorta wish I did. But wow, now I wanna jump his bones. :P

CG

Guest WalterDESneeze

Nothing is better than getting something sexy you really want. None of the women I truly find hot at present ever sneeze and all of the others do constantly, glad it works better for you.

Archived