Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anime/manga recommendions recommendions!!

Esstrosa

Looking for some new anime to watch. and for those looking for more anime/manga to watch here's some I'd highly recommend:

Angel beats ( be warned it might make you cry)

Gurran Lagan (mecha anime it's very good)

Naruto (I don't think I need to explain Naruto)

Manga ones now:

Noragami

And so much more I can't think of right now...

please watch puella magi madoka magica 

it WILL make u cry. but it is SO GOOD 

Trigun is the best anime series in the world, hands down.

I'ma watch Saiyuki Reload as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Shaman King is the most fun manga I have ever read, and I think there's an anime as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Gundam Build Fighters-Yes, it's toys-to-life.  But, it's played like a sports anime.  And it has a great soundtrack.

GaoGaiGar-It doesn't really get amazing until the Final OVA, but it's still giant robot action at it's best.

Kotetsushin Jeeg-Really, I could put any 90s or 00s Go Nagai anime here (Shin Mazinger, Mazinkaiser OVA, Mazinkaizer SKL, Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo (Texas Mack MUST be experienced), Devilman Crybaby), but I'll go with one of the most obscure.

Godannar-Giant combining robots as a metaphor for marriage.

Zatch Bell-This is a weird little manga, but it's got a place in my heart.  It's offbeat and unique enough to be memorable.

Rave Master/Groove Adventure Rave-Before there was Fairy Tail, there was this.  Maybe not the most amazing manga ever, but solid.

Shakugan no Shana-Interesting worldbuilding and great visuals.

Slayers-Funny, intense, memorable, this one's a classic.

Clannad and Clannad After Story-You want to cry?  This one will BREAK you.

Princess Tutu-Don't laugh.  This is kind of the predecessor to Madoka Magica.  It kind of depends on if you like meta elements or not, but it's one of my personal favorites.

Ojamajo DoReMi-Kind of a long-runner.  But, it really shines in making you care about it's characters.  It's a little repetitive, but a lot of fun. 

The Tatami Galaxy-You WILL have to pause to read the subtitltes sometimes, but it really comes together by the end.

My Neighbor Seki-It might not sound like much, but it's charming as all get out.  And REALLY creative sometimes.

Magico-An obscure manga that ended too soon.  I found it charming.

Lone Wolf and Cub-It's a classic for a reason.  

Ranma 1/2-Again, it's a classic for a reason.

Mahou Sensei Negima-Some people complain about the ending, but it's really not THAT bad.  Plus, it has a really unique magic system

Pokemon Special/Adventure-Think Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, only for kids.  Interconnecting stories featuring every single main Pokemon game.  If you're a big Pokemon fan, you'll probably love this.  The author really tries to make each "season" different from the next by giving the characters different jobs and hobbies.

Edited by ZakuConvoy