Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you always blow your nose in the same way?

HankyDrawer

Hi all,

I know it’s a crazy thing to ask but recently I noticed I usually blow my nose in the same way. I use both hands and blow both nostrils together then the left and then the right and then both together again. I just wondered if others have a routine when they blow their nose.

I always find it interesting that people often blow their noses differently to me but I guess everyone’s version is normal for them.

Cheers, Hankydrawer

Not always the same here, depends on so many things. I find it fascinating if guys have a 'normal' way of blowing and an 'all out' way for bad congestion. Love that difference. 

Not crazy at all!

I've always blown my nose the same way since I developed my technique as a boy. 

I hold my handkerchief in both hands, with it wrapped around my fingers. I start off blowing through each nostril in turn, keep alternating until I'm clear, honking as loudly as I need to, then finally blow both nostrils together, doing progressively smaller honks until my nose feels comfortable. Then I'll turn my hands through 90 degrees so my fingers are facing forward and rub my nose backwards and forward to wipe.

I've always done it this way, and to be honest when I've tried different things I've always had the urge to do my normal two-handed foghorn afterwards!

It depends. if it's stuffy i'll blow one nostril at a time while holding the other shut to try to get some force, but if it's runny all bets are out the window and i do whatever i can