Sneeze Fetish Forum

REQUEST FOR SARAH PAULSON, LOVE OF MY LIFE

curlyq9393

Hi friends, not sure how many of y’all are watching Ratched but it’s VERY GAY and I’m VERY INTO IT and VERY IN LOVE with Sarah Paulson, and anyone who wants to write something that stars Sarah Paulson will have my undying gratitude. Ratched would be great, but so would AHS coven, ocean’s 8, or even just something starring Sarah herself! 

I could try and write something in exchange! Fandoms I write for include Schitt’s Creek, X Files, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, Good Omens, Worst Witch (2017), Ocean’s 8, and The Fall. So yeah!! Lemme know!!

Edited by curlyq9393
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I’ve never written a fanfic in my life (or done any creative writing since I was a kid), but I  simp for Sarah Paulson as any good wlw should and I’d happily fulfil this request! Or at least I’m gonna attempt to, I make no promises in regards to quality! 😅

tbh it’s the least I can do, I’ve read all your sickfics so many times and they’re brilliant- we have the same taste in characters and your writing is so so good! It’s been years and I still think about the phrase “ a dizzy, dizzy comet, spinning into sleep”.

Out of the shows you listed I’m probably most able to write Mildred Ratched or Cordelia Goode, which would you most like to read? 😊

ooooooooh, my impulse was to say Mildred just because I just finished watching that recently, but I feel like a Cordelia one could also be super cute and sweet and soft