Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interest in a priest sickfic?

groundcontrol

Would it be too offensive to write a fic about a sneezy priest (like the Catholic kind, not like a high-fantasy type)? I’ve had ideas brewing in my head for so long, perhaps it’s my Catholic upbringing screwing with me once more, but I would hate to offend. It would not be 18+ in nature or anything, and I plan to put a content advisory beforehand so that anyone who does not want to see priestly content will know to look away. I just want to get a read on this because since I’m no longer Catholic myself. 

5 hours ago, groundcontrol said:

I plan to put a content advisory beforehand so that anyone who does not want to see priestly content will know to look away.

That's all you need to do (apart from following the regular rules, obviously). There are fics about nuns in the adult section, I think I have seen fics and art about Catholic priests from time to time over the years, and if I'm not mistaken there's literally a fic about Jesus somewhere, too. So write on. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

That's all you need to do (apart from following the regular rules, obviously). There are fics about nuns in the adult section, I think I have seen fics and art about Catholic priests from time to time over the years, and if I'm not mistaken there's literally a fic about Jesus somewhere, too. So write on. :thumbsup:

I agree with Chanel (and I'm one of the people who wrote a story with nuns in it in the adult section 😅). Just stick to the rules and put a content warning of some kind for people who might be sensitive about this topic and you should be fine.

Hey, you're totally fine to write a fic about a priest here! It's definitely been done before. The only rule we have regarding religious stuff is:

No flaming or harassment is permitted, be it racist, xenophobic, sexist, inciting of religious hatred, or in any other form, except in "The Snake Pit" which is there for this purpose - do not burden the rest of the forum (including private messages) with flaming or harassment!

^_^