Sneeze Fetish Forum

Photic sneezer survey

dyzaster

Great survey.  Although some of the possible answer are hilarious. 

When you sneeze in response to sunlight, how many times do you do sneeze on average?  Integer answer required (1-30)

30 times?!  That would be an impressive photic sneezing fit.  Never heard of such a thing.

How loudly do you sneeze compared with your normal sneeze?  A) Normal B) Loud C) Very loud D) Extremely loud

"Extremely loud?"  Why would a photic sneeze suddenly be louder than your normal sneeze?  Why aren't any of the possible choices "quieter sneeze?"

At the present time, would you say your eyesight using both eyes (with glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them) is: A) Excellent B) Good C) Fair D) Poor E) Very Poor F) Completely Blind

Can you imagine a blind photic sneezer?

On 10/12/2020 at 9:54 PM, Demosthenes said:

Great survey.  Although some of the possible answer are hilarious. 

30 times?!  That would be an impressive photic sneezing fit.  Never heard of such a thing.

"Extremely loud?"  Why would a photic sneeze suddenly be louder than your normal sneeze?  Why aren't any of the possible choices "quieter sneeze?"

Can you imagine a blind photic sneezer?

Now I'm curious as to if I clicked on a different survey or if they give different questions as none of those were on the survey I took.