Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dust Allergies and Chhinkni showing spray

ID2006

I decided to get some sweeping and dusting done today. My dust allergies are a whole lot of tickling torture and never knowing when I'm going to start sneezing. Sometimes it will be in short fits but more often it will be waiting for the tickle to build into one or two sneezes. A lot of times my allergy and photic sneezes are in pairs. Once my allergies are aggravated, I'll usually end up sneezing doubles randomly throughout the rest of the day. I did stop to record some about halfway through dusting. Later on I really wanted to try and get the tickle out and decided to hide in my car and use chhinkni and let them all out uncovered. I've never shown spray in my clips but that one, at the end, I showed what my steering wheel looked like in the aftermath. Enjoy. Comments are always appreciated and if you have requests I'm willing to consider those as well.

I find your sneezes very cute and tender. I really like. Thanks to you for sharing. Bless you. :wub:

Edited by oOMariusOo
1 hour ago, oOMariusOo said:

I find your sneezes very cute and tender. I really like. Thanks to you for sharing. Bless you. :wub:

Thank you

• 1 month later...