Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs in public

Kitty

Went to all you can eat sushi with my two best buddies - one of whom was Rico - no tissues or paper napkins so I really felt safe.

After the meal and many glasses of saki, Rico leaned back and took this enormous breath and then pinched his nose and sort of cupped his hands and sneezed the most powerful stifle I have ever seen! It made me jump as his knee hit my knee under the table and was one of those "Huuuuu Hhtggnnnntx!" sounding sort that I am truly horrible at spelling but geez he bent over and I could not even speak to bless him and he laughed looking at me mouth agape - our other friend was like "wow - say did you squeeze a mackerel out with the one?"

And I choked on my next shot of sake as apparently breathing and swallowing cannot occur at the same time - of course when one is completely overcome I suppose it is allowed. :laugh:

Thanks for the moisture Rico - you huge bastard!

Kitty

Mmm sounds delish Kitty...

I really enjoy reading your tongue-in-cheekily described (is that horrible grammar or what???) stories about Rico. Always entertaining!

And I choked on my next shot of sake as apparently breathing and swallowing cannot occur at the same time

Indeed not, and I don't think the oxygen content of sake is particularly high. What a rogue Rico is! :laugh: And as we say amongst my group of friends - you luuuuuuurvv eeet and you knowww eeet! :laugh:

Archived