Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friday surprise sneezes

Justasneezygirl

When I got home earlier today, I started feeling an intense allergy tickle in my nose and my hands itched a little - I then realized I had forgotten to take my allergy pill (unknown allergies but they seem to fluctuate in severity more the older I get). 

I immediately went to the bathroom to get my pill and knew I was going to sneeze. It felt like a really powerful type sneeze - I kind of knew what it would feel like and they are hard to control. I knew my husband was on a zoom on the other side of the house, so I decided to let it out.

I sat down on the side of my tub and closed my eyes. I had my mouth open as it felt like a sneeze was so close and my nose itched so much inside. I sniffed in slightly and felt the sneeze coming. I breathed in with my mouth and hitched once, “ahhh-hi-tchaaaa” I sneezed hard with my mouth open and my entire body moved. I sort of sneezed into my forearm but also kind of open since nobody else was there.

I often sneeze singles, but when my allergies act up or I use chhinkni, I sometimes get lucky. This was one of those times! I immediately felt my breathing hitch more continuously and knew I may have a few more sneezes, most like separated by 5 - 10 seconds. That time is a heavy breathing that I can’t fully control, but it feels like a good release when the sneeze naturally comes out. I have not figured out how to hold these sneezes back as they seem much more powerful than my normal allergy sneezes - I haven’t found anything out of the norm that causes them, but hoping to figure it out someday! 

After a few seconds I sneezed a second time - this time open and turning my head to the right a little - “ahhh-ahhh-hhaaah-choooo” it exploded out of me with some uncontrollable spray. I reached around the back of the tub for a tissue to wipe the spray from my arm and when I went to do that, another sneeze started coming fast, “Ahhhh-CHaaaa” and although my mouth was open, my nose was filling up, but tickling like mad at the same time. I sniffed slightly to stop my nose from running while hitching and fixed my arm. Then the 4th sneeze came. The tissue was soaked so I put it down and grabbed the inside of my hoodie around my neck as I didn’t have time to get another tissue, and I inhaled inside my sweatshirt, feeling the material tickling my nose more, and let go into my hand holding mY sweatshirt from the outside, “ahhh-AShhhh” and I felt the force of my sneeze through the material. Then I immediately grabbed another tissue and started trying to blow my nose, as my eyes were also watering. I struggled to blow because my nose as it was still itching intensely, and I was in mid blow when I suddenly sneezed, without warning but slightly less powerful “ah-tchhh...” which blended into the sound of my nose blowing.

I finally felt the tickle slow down and after a few more seconds, the sensation went away and I knew I was done. My eyes watered for a few minutes and I was sniffly for the same amount of time - then all symptoms cleared up and I’ve been fine ever since. Wish I knew what set that off as I think it is nice to experience fits with a different type sneeze that I don’t experience the majority of the time, but still recognize when it is happening. Thought I would I share my Friday surprise! 🙂 

Certainly appreciate you sharing, hope you find out what's causing it some time soon so you can share more haha

I love Self Obs in general, but yours are particularly well written, with lots of details you can easily imagine the scene and immerse yourself in the atmosphere. Thanks for sharing, I would always read you very carefully, it is always a great pleasure for me to read you. Bless you. ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 12:54 AM, InLivingColor said:

Certainly appreciate you sharing, hope you find out what's causing it some time soon so you can share more haha

Thanks! Still trying to figure this out! 🤪

On 11/23/2020 at 5:05 AM, Hankyrick said:

Aaaawwww bless you

Thank you! Sorry for the delay! 😊

On 11/24/2020 at 9:44 AM, littleOthree said:

god bless you! Im learning the joy of fall allergy sneezes here too ♥️

Thank you! Sorry for the delay. I’m learning the joy of summer sneezes now - seems more intense every season!

On 11/25/2020 at 9:00 AM, oOMariusOo said:

I love Self Obs in general, but yours are particularly well written, with lots of details you can easily imagine the scene and immerse yourself in the atmosphere. Thanks for sharing, I would always read you very carefully, it is always a great pleasure for me to read you. Bless you. ^_^

Thank you very much and so sorry for the delay! 😊