Sneeze Fetish Forum

The first self-observation

Guest rhinoceros

Guest rhinoceros

:laugh: Here goes - my first self-observation. I'm not sure I really want to do this but I won't know if I don't try it out, and any way I know you'll all be incredibly kind and supportive!

Had a sore throat, not really a cold, recently which has turned into an irritating cough. :laugh: One morning, though, I got the sneezles, and made about 7 (I was too surprised to count) strong productive ones at roughly 10-second intervals, all of which I managed to catch in a handkerchief (white with a blue border, for those of you who are interested!), which by the end was sodden. A couple of the sneezes were strong enough for me to carry them on into a blow - anyone ever do that? I like doing that. Very cathartic, but that was it for the day. Another day when I was getting dressed I had a similar experience, and this time there were exactly 7 (why? search me), but the first was caught in my hand until I found a hanky (plain white) for the rest of them. Again they were very productive and the handkerchief was soaked. I think they were particularly productive because the mucus was comign from way down in my throat instead of just from my nasal passages. Again, that was it for the day.

Some of you might like to know more about the sneezes - they typically started with a nose-twitching build-up and (probably) a gormless stare before a deep intake of breath and a loud explosive "CHOO!" I like to channel the sneeze through the nose as much as possible though, so the best ones would be hard to represent in words and letters.

Of course, after the sneezing fit had ended, I needed to blow my nose, and there was quite a lot of stuff left for that to be particularly enjoyable. Both times I used the same handkerchief that had caught the sneezes (there's something sensual about finding that last dry place) and started by blowing through both nostrils, then pressing one nostril at a time and blowing through the other. As soon as it stops producing snot, though, that's it - "honking" doesn't do it for me.

There I've done it. Hope it's Ok - R. :innocent:

Great obs, rhinoceros... I've never enjoyed an ob that described blowing so much before!

I like how specific you are about what kind of sneezing you like, for some reason that is incredibly arousing...

Hope you feel better soon!

That was lovely, rhinoceros. It's so nice to have more good male obs around here; we girls get a bit short-shrifted from time-to-time :laugh: .

Get well soon. :laugh:

Guest rhinoceros
It's so nice to have more good male obs around here; we girls get a bit short-shrifted from time-to-time  :P .

Thanks for your comments Eryniel - I'm surprised to hear there's a shortage of male observations. Why might this be?

Thanks also to Lady21 for encouraging comments, and I wonder what it is about this obs that makes blowing seem more interesting. I have had a vague impression from this forum that men are slightly more likely to go for noseblowing than women - I could very easily be wrong about this, but what do you think?

I'm much better now, thanks, although nasally I'm dried up ... :nosad:

It occurred to me after posting that "honking", although I don't generally go for it, is useful if I feel like I want to clear out a dried-up nose. A good hard blow in this situation sometimes produces a string of violent sneezes and everything feels much clearer afterwards.

Having survived my first self-obs, I'm about to start a new topic about tissue/hanky preference - ?see you there? R.

Thanks also to Lady21 for encouraging comments, and I wonder what it is about this obs that makes blowing seem more interesting. I have had a vague impression from this forum that men are slightly more likely to go for noseblowing than women - I could very easily be wrong about this, but what do you think?

I don't know why I found your blowing obs so sexy... I think it's the words you used to describe it. It was "cathartic" and the hanky was "soaked"... those words are rich with expression (of different kinds, I must admit) that melt my English-major heart :P

I think you're right, it seems that more men like blowing than women. Could that be simply because men ejaculate, and so for them, orgasm is accompanied by a release of fluid? This is just my crude theory.

[quote name=rhinoceros' date='Nov 20 2004, 12:23 AM

Thanks for your comments Eryniel - I'm surprised to hear there's a shortage of male observations. Why might this be?

I don't really know, to be honest. I guess there is more demand for female obs, as there appear to be more male members of this board than female. I also think there might be more women members who are a fan of both male and female sneezing, such as myself, than there are male members who also enjoy male sneezing. Sorry, that's a bit garbled, and not necessarily true. I for one am not complaining about all the female observations; it's just nice to see an in-depth, descriptive male obs such as yours. :P

Lady21, that's a very interesting thought about noseblowing. I, as a woman, actually really enjoy descriptions of noseblowing, although I can understand why some people might find it a bit of a turn-off. But the notion of male ejaculation being tied up with it is probably a good point. Sneezing has been likened to an orgasm before, by non-sneeze fetishists, and the fact that a 'release' is accompanied by a sharp expulsion of fluid is possibly more pertinent to the sexual psychology of men than women. Hmm. :nosad:

What a good way to introduce yourself : telling us about your sneezes, and very interesting too. Perhaps we should have more self obs - I love reading them!

Your question “sneezes were strong enough for me to carry them on into a blow - anyone ever do that?” - my answer would be no!

if I blow my nose it usually puts a stop to the sneezing, and I like sneezing too much for that.

But I do know someone who does that sometimes – a friend, when he has a cold - he really seems to be able to funnel all the air into the nose to give a big, sonorous blow – not quite sure of the physics of it.

And a question : does having a cold change your usual sneezing pattern ? I know it sends some people from confirmed singles-sneezers to multiples.

Guest rhinoceros

Answer to Atchoum's question: yes, I usually find that with a cold I sneeze several times, much as described above, although I didn't develop a proper cold this time. Otherwise it's ones and twos. Thanks for your kind comments, by the way. R.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived