Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Stifle "Gulp"

Owen

It's one of my favourite types of sneezes, and a sneeze feature I haven't seen discussed much before! 

Those stiflers that take in a huge breath before grabbing their nose and holding it in as best they can. The only way I can describe the sound is like a gulp, always sounds like it takes the most amount of effort to contain. Am I the only one that loves these sneezes? Does anyone here sneeze like this?

Yup, I know what you mean, and that's one of the stifle sounds that I really like. I don't sneeze like that often myself, but it has happened a few times. 

(my stifling skills used to be so fantastic and now they're failing me on a regular basis, whaaaaaat?? :lol: )

I enjoy pretty much all types of stifles, so yes, I like "the gulp". 

Also, any sneeze that involves holding the nose appeals to me.

:joal:

13 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

(my stifling skills used to be so fantastic and now they're failing me on a regular basis, whaaaaaat?? :lol: )

Your sneezes have gotten stronger? 😛

3 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Also, any sneeze that involves holding the nose appeals to me.

I'm fully with you there!

3 hours ago, 100thName said:

Your sneezes have gotten stronger? 😛

Not really. Guess I've just become more of a failure. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Not really. Guess I've just become more of a failure. :lol: 

I suddenly wildly relate to this, in myself 😅

Furthermore, and topic-wise, I love that type of almost exaggerated stifle-holdback-esque sneezes. :D

• 1 month later...

I pretty much sneeze like this. Sometimes I pinch my nose and other times I stifle without pinching my nose, but I get the gulp sound unless I try really hard to keep it silent. I like this type of stifled sneeze because I know that the sneeze wants to be let out unrestrained, but for whatever reason, the person contains it.

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2021 at 9:56 PM, bingochamp7 said:

but for whatever reason, the person contains it

I think the "whatever reason" piece is why I like these so much. It adds a bit of mystery...are they embarrassed about sneezing? Do they maybe have the fetish too? 😍