Sneeze Fetish Forum

New video: 17th December 2020

Leas

Hi Leas, ^_^
As always, your sneezes are a wonder. So sweet and so cute at the same time. I even had a few chills on some sneezes. Bless you and thanks for sharing. You are unique, I love it. Personally, I'm not a big handkerchief fan in general, but your sweater is really pretty, I love the pattern. I always look forward to seeing your next releases, but always remember to take good care of yourself, it's important. :razz:

2 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Hi Leas, ^_^
As always, your sneezes are a wonder. So sweet and so cute at the same time. I even had a few chills on some sneezes. Bless you and thanks for sharing. You are unique, I love it. Personally, I'm not a big handkerchief fan in general, but your sweater is really pretty, I love the pattern. I always look forward to seeing your next releases, but always remember to take good care of yourself, it's important. :razz:

Hey oOMariusoO,

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it. Thank you for blessing me ☺️
I’m not really into hankies too, it was a very highly requested video. Thank you again, and you take care too! 

53 minutes ago, Reader said:

The variety in this is amazing and you sounded so adorable with your stuffy voice! 

Thank you. I appreciate that a lot ❤️. The candle made me extra congested!