Sneeze Fetish Forum

Marauders Post-Hogwarts Drabbles (Harry Potter)

LifeOfTheMarauders

Hey y’all. I’m bored and decided to make my own Marauders drabble thread. If anyone wants to add their own drabbles feel free. Everything will be after their stay at Hogwarts to comply with the Forum’s age restrictions, too, so keep that in mind! I’ll be writing mostly Sirius, Remus, and James, but if anyone wants anything specific just comment and I’ll see what I can do. Hopefully I’ll update this semi-regularly :)

Here’s the prompt list I’m following! I’m going out of order, so we’ll see if I ever finish haha

1.Allergic 2.Desperation 3.Cat 4.Summer 5.Itch 6.Light 7.Hands 8.Fever 9.Finally Alone 10.Worried 11.Broody 12.Loud 13.Grass 14.Genetics 15.Control 16.Dinner for Three 17.Doctor 18.Dust 19.Feather 20.Anticipation 21.Bed 22.Drugs 23.First Time 24.Headache 25.Handkerchief 26.Dog 27.Garden 28.Hoarse 29.Kink 30.Scent 31.Hold Back 32.Double 33.Harsh 34.Smoke 35.Making Dinner 36.Impatience 37.Incense 38.Horses 39.Pillow 40.Suffer 41.Nervous 42.Stare 43.Contagious 44.Relief 45.Temperature 46.Terrible 47.Wool 48.Tissues 49.Tease 50.Quarrel 51.Lonely 52.Snuggle 53.Asleep 54.Waiting 55.Frost 56.Rest 57.Flu 58.Phone Call 59.Apologize 60.Sore 61.Accent 62.Fur 63.Haze 64.Spices 65.Under the Weather 66.Stifle 67.Frustrated 68.Caught in the Act 69.Attack 70.Listless 71.Pressure 72.Muffled 73.Annoy 74.Humiliated 75.Disproportionate 76.Bath 77.Spring 78.Message 79.Headcold 80.Clinic 81.Confess 82.Tears 83.Dream 84.Polite 85.Sniff 86.Shower 87.Induce 88.Jealousy 89.Pills 90.Interrupt 91.Chill 92.Office 93.Remedy 94.Weird 95.Soft 96.Purr 97.Honey 98.Defeat 99.Smother 100.Gratitude

1. Allergic

“Hehh’CHUHH!!”

“Bless you,” Remus mumbled, eyes not straying from the copy of the Daily Prophet clutched in his hands.

“hehh...Hehh’TSHIEW!!”

“Bless you,” Remus repeated, eyebrows raised slightly, but eyes still glued to the front page of the newspaper.

“hhh...hahh’SHUHH!!”

Remus finally looked up, a small amused smile playing at his lips. “Are you gonna make me say it again?”

Sirius rubbed his nose fiercely, looking as though he were trying to smash it into his face. “Ughh...Merlin’s balls, I’m itchy,”

Remus saw the young man’s eyelids flutter for a moment as he snapped down into an open hand.

“hheh...huhhh...Huhh’TSHUHH!!”

“What the hell?” Sirius’ eyes watered as he rubbed his nose fervently again. 

Remus raised an eyebrow, “Sick?”

The dark-haired man shook his head, wiping at his watery eyes.

“Alright, then,” Remus said casually, returning to his paper. “You’re probably just having allergies. Grab one of my allergy tonics from the cupboard under the sink, and you’ll be fine.”

Sirius wrinkled his nose distastefully. “But I’m not allergic to anything. That’s like...I dunno...a Muggle thing.”

Remus scoffed, smirking down at his copy of the Prophet.  “Careful, Pads, your pureblooded pretentiousness is showing.”

Sirius frowned poutily, but obediently got up to look for the potion anyway. 

Sirius had already left the room and the clinking of potion bottles could be heard from the washroom when Remus finally looked up from his newspaper, brow furrowed.

“And what d’you mean a ‘Muggle thing’?!” he called. “I have allergies!”

Remus waited a beat for a reply and heard another desperate-sounding “Hahh’CHUHH!!” from the washroom before Sirius came walking back in, tonic in hand, grinning as devilishly as he could with sticky, wet eyes and a pinkish nose. “I mean...your mother was a Muggle, wasn’t she? So you are something like half Muggle, after all.”

“Oh, get off it, you wanker! I’ll ‘half Muggle’ you!” Remus stood up, rolled up newspaper in tow, and whacked a maniacally laughing Sirius with it. 

Sirius downed the potion in one gulp and, after the grimace of displeasure with the taste had passed, Remus could clearly see his eyes get clearer and his nose begin to run to rid itself of the congestion that the offending allergens had caused. 

“Bollocks,” Sirius muttered as he swiped at his suddenly very runny nose. He ripped a paper towel from the roll on the kitchen counter and blew his nose heartily. 

When he finished, he breathed in through his nose, taking a full breath for what was likely the first time all morning.

“Feels good to be a wizard,” he said cheekily, smirking at Remus.

34. Smoke

Sirius lay on his back on a stiff mattress, staring up at the slightly-drooping ceiling as though he were stargazing. He took another long drag from the Marlboro between his lips and exhaled skillfully, making smoke rings that floated gracefully upward, dissipating as they neared the top of the room.

He heard the door creak open.

“Oi, put that out. You’re making the whole bloody room reek.”

Sirius sat up slowly, stretching his aching back, as James entered into the relatively small guest bedroom and closed the door behind him.

The two of them were staying overnight in one of the Order’s many safe houses. They had been on a stakeout of a potential danger zone for three consecutive nights and only tonight had they actually made any progress. 

“It’s calming,” Sirius countered, exhaling the smoke again as James made the very short trek from the door to his own uncomfortably firm twin-sized bed. 

Sometime that night, or perhaps the next morning, Dumbledore would arrive so they could tell him the newly acquired information. However, no one knew when the guy was actually going to make his appearance, so Sirius and James had to wait it out to tell him in person. Needless to say, neither of them were particularly thrilled at the prospect of sitting around in a stranger’s guest bedroom, potentially for hours, after already having sat on watch for three nights, doing virtually nothing. 

Sirius had suggested multiple times that James go home and leave him to deal with telling Dumbledore, but, despite both of them being irritated with the situation, James had insisted on staying. Lily was staying with a friend, Mary McDonald, and would already be asleep, so James would just be going home to an empty house anyway. 

“It’s nasty. Don’t know why you ever picked up the habit. It’ll ruin your lungs.”

Sirius rolled his eyes, taking yet another draught from the cigarette and deliberately blowing a smoke ring at James’ scowling face.

“Hihh...hih’TSHUHH!!”

Sirius smirked as James growled slightly at him. 

“Put. It. Out.”

Sirius walked leisurely over to the little window between their two beds and opened it about halfway, very pointedly blowing his next puff of smoke out into the night air instead of into the tiny room. 

“Don’t expect a thank you,” James muttered annoyedly, now moving to a lying position.

Sirius chuckled under his breath. 

“You’re welcome.”

Edited by MarauderFanGirl4Ever
  • 3 months later...

Sirius is the sneezer again here. I can’t get enough of him! Also, I accidentally made this like a full story length, instead of a Drabble, so oops. But I hope someone enjoys anyway!

1.Allergic 2.Desperation 3.Cat 4.Summer 5.Itch 6.Light 7.Hands 8.Fever 9.Finally Alone 10.Worried 11.Broody 12.Loud 13.Grass 14.Genetics 15.Control 16.Dinner for Three 17.Doctor 18.Dust 19.Feather 20.Anticipation 21.Bed 22.Drugs 23.First Time 24.Headache 25.Handkerchief 26.Dog 27.Garden 28.Hoarse 29.Kink 30.Scent 31.Hold Back 32.Double 33.Harsh 34.Smoke 35.Making Dinner 36.Impatience 37.Incense 38.Horses 39.Pillow 40.Suffer 41.Nervous 42.Stare 43.Contagious 44.Relief 45.Temperature 46.Terrible 47.Wool 48.Tissues 49.Tease 50.Quarrel 51.Lonely 52.Snuggle 53.Asleep 54.Waiting 55.Frost 56.Rest 57.Flu 58.Phone Call 59.Apologize 60.Sore 61.Accent 62.Fur 63.Haze 64.Spices 65.Under the Weather 66.Stifle 67.Frustrated 68.Caught in the Act 69.Attack 70.Listless 71.Pressure 72.Muffled 73.Annoy 74.Humiliated 75.Disproportionate 76.Bath 77.Spring 78.Message 79.Headcold 80.Clinic 81.Confess 82.Tears 83.Dream 84.Polite 85.Sniff 86.Shower 87.Induce 88.Jealousy 89.Pills 90.Interrupt 91.Chill 92.Office 93.Remedy 94.Weird 95.Soft 96.Purr 97.Honey 98.Defeat 99.Smother 100.Gratitude

3. Cat

He touched down gracefully in a dark alley, the wheels of the motorbike gaining traction immediately upon making contact with solid ground. From there, he rode out of the alley purposefully, looking to all the world as if he had been there all along—as though the minutes he had spent weaving through the clouds had actually been wasted weaving through rush hour traffic.

Sirius Black made his way through Suffolk, traveling down a couple of backstreets before emerging in the cheery little neighborhood called Godric’s Hollow.

Pressing down his kickstand, he strutted up the drive of one of the cottages, knocking on the door.

When it opened, he was faced with a similarly dark-haired young man.

“Prongs,” Sirius grinned, stepping into the cozy house. “Alright?”

“Alright,” James smiled, seeming a bit nervous as he locked the door and directed his best friend to the kitchen. “Tea?”

“Sure.” 

James got the kettle boiling as Sirius sat down at the kitchen table. He swiped at his nose and rested his elbows on the table, resting his head on his hands. 

James emerged from the kitchen with two cups and the teapot, “How’s everything going with Moony?”

“Same old. I’ll get him over here soon,” Sirius smiled tiredly. “We’ve both been busy though, and I think he just wanted a quiet night in.”

“Hmm, sounds sensible as always?”

“Precisely,” he sniffed.

“And you are?”

Sirius shrugged unconcernedly.

“Same old,” he repeated, rubbing at his nose again as it began to tickle more incessantly. “I’ll be much better once the war’s good and finished.”

James scoffed lightly.

“Won’t we all,” he murmured into his tea cup.

Thoughtful silence hung over them for a moment or two before Sirius broke it.

“Where’s Evans anyway? Not to bed yet, surely?” he asked, scrubbing at his nose in a last ditch effort to quell the itch that had been plaguing him.

“Yeah, she’s just in the living room. Err- listen, before we go in. I thought I should tell you–”

Sirius finally lost the battle, turning into his elbow quickly, “huhh’tCHHH!”

He sniffed and blinked a few times against his slightly itchy eyes, “Sorry, what were you saying?”

James grimaced a little bit, opening and closing his mouth for a moment as though searching for the right thing to say.

“Ok, don’t be mad.”

Sirius raised a dubious eyebrow, “I already hate this.” 

James chuckled nervously, as he led his best friend into the living room. 

And there, sprawled across Lily’s lap in an impossible-to-miss heap of orange fluff, was the answer to James’ strange behavior. The Potters had gone and bought themselves a cat.

“Oh Merlin, you didn’t,” Sirius groaned, staring at the animal in horror and disgust.

“His name is Apollo,” Lily said, lovingly, a hand stroking the kitten’s head as it purred. “And he’s staying, regardless of any points you might try to make to the contrary.”

“Lils convinced me,” James said sheepishly to his best friend. “He’s actually pretty brilliant. I really think you’ll like him if you get to know him.”

“Get to know him? I’m not getting within 10 feet of that monster! Setting aside the fact that I can’t even breathe properly with that thing around, have you not considered that, as a dog, cats are my sworn rivals?”

“Ok, now you’re being overdramatic.”

“Overdramatic?!” He gestured menacingly to the purring kitten. ”I loathe the little beasts!”

James sighed, “You love McGonagall. She’s a cat.”

“Only part time, and hardly ever around me!

“Come on, Padfoot, give him a chance”

“You couldn’t have settled on—oh, I don’t know—a fish maybe? A rabbit? A bloody dog perhaps?”

“I had cats growing up and they were perfectly lovely.” Lily tutted.

“Sure, sure...pehh...perfectly lovely...untihh...til…”

Unable to speak, he lifted both arms in a gesture that seemed to shout ‘This proves my exact point!’ before ducking into his elbow.

“hehh’tShUHH! ahh’kTCHHH!”

He emerged from his elbow with an irritated glare directed at Lily and the cat. “Perfectly lovely until they suffocate you in your sleep.”

James rolled his eyes and began to head for the bathroom, “Regardless, he’s staying, so sit down and bond. I’ll get you a potion.”

“It’s cruel and unusual punishment to make me take an allergy potion every time I come visit you!” Sirius shouted after James, but he began to reluctantly move toward the couch that Lily was occupying anyway.

Lily smiled as she plopped the orange heap into Sirius’ lap. The kitten immediately began to rub against his chest which garnered an appalled look from Sirius.

Lily chuckled, leaning over to stroke the cat’s head as Sirius watched on with troubled, red-rimmed eyes. 

“Awww, he likes you, Black,” she teased, positively cackling as he turned to glare at her again.

“You’re sadistic, Evans. Truly...hehhh… sahhh….sadistic… hehh’knxxt!”

He pinched his nose hard and tried not to pitch forward too much to avoid startling the cat.

“Bless you,” Lily said, smiling at him as James re-entered the room with a small vial that contained a startlingly red liquid. “And thank you for giving him a chance, Sirius.”

Sirius sighed as he lifted the potion in a kind of salute and downed it quickly.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m wonderful, I know.”

He reluctantly stroked the kitten’s head, trying not to seem too mollified when it fell fast asleep in his lap, softly purring the whole time until it finally drifted off.

Edited by MarauderFanGirl4Ever
  • 2 weeks later...

Two more for you! First one has Remus as the sneezer and second one is Sirius again.

11. Broody

Remus rubbed his throat irritatedly. It ached miserably from the brutal coughs and sneezes that had plagued him all day, each one seeming to rip out of him viciously.

“hahh’KCH’shUHH!! hurh’TSHEHHH!!”

He heard the door swing open and slam shut.

“Home!”

“ehh’cH’HUHHH!! ‘ihhh’KSH’hhHH!!”

He quickly blew his nose, chucking the tissue and stepping out of the bedroom into the main room of the shared flat. 

Sirius stood by the front door, hanging his coat on the rack. As Remus walked in, he looked up curiously, “Were you sneezing, just now?”

Remus shot him a withering glare, already in an exceptionally bad mood and not looking to be called out, “Were you minding your own business, just now?”

Sirius, to his credit, merely smirked, finishing the untying of his boots and slipping them off next to the door. After straightening up, he began to comically inch forward toward Remus with a charismatic grin and widely spread arms.

Remus rolled his eyes, but felt his resolve weakening as the other man eventually reached him and pulled him into a tight bear hug. 

Sirius pulled their joined bodies toward the couch, which they then proceeded to collapse onto, groaning upon impact.

Remus turned his face into the seat of the couch to cough, harshly.

“Moony, Moony, Moony. Whatever will we do with you?” Sirius murmured as he pressed a kiss to the other man’s head.

Remus groaned again, the sound muffled in the cushion of the couch; he closed his eyes as Sirius began to stroke his hair softly.

“Sick” Remus mumbled, almost indecipherably into the couch.

“I gathered.”

He tensed, face still buried in cushions, “hhh’TSHUMFFF!”

“Bless you, Moony.”

27.Garden

Sirius stared out at the extensive garden, a hazy look set on his face.

“ ‘S everything okay?”

He glanced up as Remus approached and sat next to him on the little stone bench.

“Yeah, just wanted to get away for a bit. Too many boring people inside.”

Remus chuckled lightly, peering back at the mansion he’d just vacated, the host location of a sort of evening soirée to garner support for the war effort. He turned back around and gazed at the outside property, “The yard seems massive.”

“It is,” Sirius said, face scrunching up a bit. “Took a walk ‘round a few...minutes ago….”

He pushed a fist under his nose as he inhaled sharply.

“huh-chSHH! ihh-shHH!”

Eyes still closed, he sucked in breath sporadically for a few seconds, seemingly coaxing out a final sneeze. Remus watched on amused as the dark-haired man struggled, eventually ducking back into his fist.

“hyeh-shHHH!”

Remus smirked as Sirius straightened up and sniffed. He nudged the other man with his shoulder, “Chilly, are you?”

Sirius pulled a face, “Think ‘m a bit allergic to something out here. Started sneezing halfway through my walk around the place.”

Remus raised both eyebrows, “And you’re still out here?”

“Better than being in there.”

“Really?”

Sirius frowned slightly, “Reminds me of the things my parents used to bring me to. They used to drag us to galas all the time. ‘D rather just deal with the flowers.”

Remus stretched, settling onto the bench. 

“Whatever you say, Pads.”

“hurh-kSHHH!”

• 5 months later...

Marauders content is just what I was looking for! Thank you so much for writing these drabbles. Remus is my personal fav