Sneeze Fetish Forum

how many of us in the forum...

Klingon

I was wondering how many if anyone else is into mountain/ rock climbing, repelling and skydiving. I haven't done it in a while myself and am eager to do it again. it's just things have been busy here so I haven't had the time recently. would love to hear how any of you who do it got into it and some of your adventures with it. for me it started around 1999 and I found it was something I really enjoy. I also would like to get back into skydiving. I know it won't be the same as what I'm familiar with but still fun. I used to be both HALO (High Altitude Low Opening)  and HAHO (High Altitude High Opening) qualified. I haven't jumped in several years though so am not qualified for it anymore. it would be enjoyable to get back into skydiving for the fun of it though. there's actually a local parachuting place nearby for $75 a person and I'm thinking of going there. maybe even take some friends of mine with me so they can try it out. any of you guys do any mountain/ rock climbing? are any of you also avid hikers? someday I want to hike the path of what is often reffered to as the "trail of tears" in person. as I said other places I'm not Native American. but I have several Native American friends. 1 Northern Cheyenne and Oglala Lakota mix, a Shawnee, a Seneca and 3 or 4 Cherokee friends. they're a strong and powerful people over all and I respect them.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I'm a keen Hiker, wild camper and walker. I'm UK based but have been to the US 6 or 7 times. Have hiked parts of the Appalachian Trail and plenty of others in your beautiful wilderness. I've done a bit of rock climbing but I prefer somewhere I can scramble up rather than get involved with ropes and the other tackle. Not a sky diver, but I've been toying with the idea of trying it before I get too ancient. Anyway nice to acknowledge another person from this place who enjoys the natural World

Edited by haymaker
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah man! Hiking, camping being outdoors is the Best! Am glad at least someone  else enjoys it as well in this place. I regret i probly won't get to do it again soon. I had hoped to come to England this summer but it's not looking hopeful!