Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Nose’s Tickle

alwaysbored84

“Heh... hihh...”

Itchy, hitchy breaths come from the unsuspecting nose. A scrunching, wriggling nose. A sensitive nose...

Maybe a sniff will quell the tickle.

”*snnnnfffff*.... h’heeh... ih’hiiiih...”

Nope, no good. Teasing twinges only further torment the tantalizing tip of the round nose. An attempt at wiggling it is used to quell the sensation now. 

‘N...nuh... n’nuuuhuuuh....”

Squelches of mucous resonate in the nasal cavity as it maneuvers. Wrinkles form to highlight the exercise it’s performing. Words fail in this state. Not with this itch poking at the nose sensitive crevices of the squishy, twitching appendage. 

H’eeeh... Ih’hhhihhh...”

And the nostrils... The dancing, flaring, reddened little creatures are being tortured.

“n’uuuh... N’not the f-fleeeeeh.... Fla’eeeehh.... F-flaring....”

Up and down... In and out... The nostrils can’t seem to control themselves: fanning out to thrice their size. 

ihh, hiiiiih... huuuueh... i’iiiitches s-so m...m’huuuh... m’heEh...”

Tight breaths are hastening. The nostrils are flaring with the cadence of each hitched intake. 

Ii’ehhh... G’uh-uhhh.... wh’uhhh... w-hy... w’won’t... th’the snehhh....eeEhhh...sneEHHH... s-sneeeze c’come....”

A desperate stream of mucous flows from the ever-bouncing nostrils. It is a race to the finish. 

“G... g’UUUH... g-gross...”

The nose protests this itch with fervent determination. It scrunches with each forced snort. This tickle is driving the nostrils to angry resentment. Breathing grows quicker still as the tickle intensifies. The truly sensitive appendage is trapped. A buildup to rid the irritation begins.

“I.... H’AHHHH... Hiiihhh... H’reeeh... H’REEEHHHH.... ‘Ehhhh....” 

Such power in the uneven wretches: taking in air through the cavernous nostrils. How they tremble at the intake of breath. Fluttering all the time, the nose has no choice but to let the tickle build more and more. If it is to truly expel it...

”G’YEEEEH.... HEHHH... H’REEEEH.... ‘REEEEHHH....”

More wriggling... more labored breathing... it is all it can do.

N’YEH, h’HEEEEH... ‘REEEEH... ‘r’REEEEEH.....”

The nose is losing its control (or at least what little it has left). It is so frustratingly satisfying to know that the sneeze...

HHHHAAAAA....HEEEEEEH....hhhihh...huh?”

What was this? 

“Huh? *snnnffff* Th....the sneeze. Where did it go?”

Like magic, the sneeze... had vanished. 

....Or... did it?

• 3 months later...

I love the detailed description of the movements of that itchy, itchy nose. You really build the tension nicely and the hitches are spelled so well I could almost hear them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this writing style a lot! The desperation and buildups are impeccable. Looking forward to reading more from you!