Sneeze Fetish Forum

I FINALLY sneezed just 1x (self obs)

BigTymePlayer25

Woooohooo it felt so weird but it finally happened. Every since I was 19 and developed allergies I have always been a triple sneezer (except on a bad day in the spring when it can be 20+ fits). 

Finally last night I felt a random tickle in the middle of the night. I rubbed my nose to make it go away (I didn't want to wakeup my wife). The tickle subsided for a few seconds but came back with a vengeance. All of a sudden I felt that deep burning point of no return IM GONNA SNEEZE feeling!!! 

I grabbed the end of our thick blanket and pressed it firmly to my nose and let out a huge desperate sneeze: HUUAAHCHOOOO!!! Thankfully the blanket muffled the sound pretty well. I sit there with blanket still pressed firm for at least the usual 2 more sneezes.... I took a huge pre sneeze inhale and then.... NOTHING. 

I laid there in bed in absolute shock. It's been literally almost 2 decades since I've sneezed only 1 time!!! It was kinda cool in a way but always a bit weird and very unsatisfying to my poor nose :(

hope y'all enjoyed. Have a blessed day 

16 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

Bless you. I love your description and the way you sneezed into the blanket.

Awww thanks Icky. Have a great day

Bless you. The muffling into a blanket makes it extra fun :)

Hope you sneezed more later to make up for the lost ones. Lol

On 1/29/2021 at 8:59 AM, Just Older said:

Bless you. The muffling into a blanket makes it extra fun :)

Hope you sneezed more later to make up for the lost ones. Lol

Lol thanks 😊 I think I did sneeze in a fit of 3 or 4 times at some point later that day... Multiples are so much more satisfying haha 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bless you! I love your description of muffling the sneeze into your blanket and holding it there.