Sneeze Fetish Forum

Everyone likes Blue

riverevanss

Hi everyone!

Firstly, I' m really happy to be here. I recenty started writing short stories, to practice English (so, sorry for the mistakes, but it's not my native language). Anyway, meet my two characters. They're working in a firefighter station, and they're really excited to meet y'all. Also, they're happily do request, if anyone has any. :D

Jeremy Brooks: He is a 23 years old paramedic. He has short, dark brown hair and brown eyes. He has two earring, he is very tall, confident and kind. He is a little bit allergic to cats, but it's not that serious. 

Cassian Parker:  He is 25, and he's a Lieutenant at Station 256. He is also tall, he has long(ish), curly dakr ginger hair and icy blue eyes. He is kind, but a little bit shy when he meets new people -- and very stubborn. He is allergic to dogs, which is funny, because the station has a dog, whose name is Blue. 

Part 1:

When I lost my first job, I felt awfully stupid. I'd just finished training, barely lasted a month in the nearby fire department as a paramedic, and I had to find a new place. I didn't want to. I was perfectly fine in the old place, I was friends with everyone, but unfortunately the station closed, so I had to move on.

On the positive side, at least I had to choose where I wanna go. That was good news because the others were told where to go, but I had an advantage because I knew some people at headquarters. Okay, actually, dad was there, so for the first time in my life, I was happy with my little influence.

I've chosen Station 256, which is what I've heard the most good about. Luckily, there was a shortage of paramedics, so after about two days, they called me back and said they were looking forward to welcoming me, and I was very happy to pack up my old stuff. I couldn't wait for the next morning when I could start working.

I was  late. Okay, it was just five minutes, but even that seemed like a lot, especially since I was new. I don't think I made a very good impression on people, but I didn't care, I just ran to the lieutenant's office, where I had to report. It may have seemed scary at first, but it wasn't really – I was  justhoping that everyone would behave nicely.

I gently knocked on the door, which was open almost seconds later. Seeing the man in front of me, I froze for a moment because I was shocked by the way he looked. I've always liked at guys instead of girls, but I've never met anyone like him. He was taller than me, his reddish hair curled over his shoulders, his eyes twinkling icy. His face looked awfully pale at first, and it looked like his eyes were a little red, but I couldn't study him for long, because then he suddenly turned away from me, and then...

"Hgnxt" I was absolutely certain that a he just sneezed in the croock of his arm, but I didn't bring it up, I was just waiting for him to turn to me again. When our eyes met, his face was red with embarrassment, but he stretched his right hand towards me. "Welcome to the station. I'm Lieutenant Parker, but please call me Cas."

"Jeremy Brooks. New paramedic." I introduced myself. He nodded, and then waved his head, signaling me to follow him to the office. I did, and although I turned away for a moment to close the door behind me, I could still hear him sneezing, this time much more forcefully.

"He-nxxt"

"Bless you" I said, because after the second time, I didn't mean to be disrespectful. Then, when I looked at him, and my eyes met his angry-looking blue eyes, I felt that it would have been better if I had not spoken.

Hi, I don´t follow really often a story here. It has to do with that my English isn´t so very perfect, like as you it isn´t my native language. The texts often are a bit complicated for me..But I think, I can follow yours and the beginning makes me more than curious. A female person writes about 2 men and the sujet is more than interesting. Last not least I like the description / spelling of the sneezes.Can´t wait for more....;-) 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How did I miss this when it first was posted. I really want to know why Lieutenant Parker got upset by the blessing, if he's going to get worse and if there is going to be caretaking. Please write more Bencutio.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone!

I was on a break from the forum as I had some things going on. I just wanna say thank you for the kind words, but I don't think that I'll continue this story. Maybe I'll, but at the moment I don't have ideas, and energy to finish this.

However, I'll post some original, longer novels later, when I'll finish them.

Just wanted to clear things up since I usually hate when I run into discontinued stories. Anyway, have a nice day y'all.