Sneeze Fetish Forum

RIP Cloris Leachman

Niceguy

Sad to hear yesterday that Cloris Leachman has passed away.

For many of the older ones here among us she represented a very common "first/early experience" with seeing something in media that pushed our buttons in a way that we wouldn't understand until much later in life. (10 points to the first one who can guess what movie/scene I'm referring to! 🤣) Plus she was a really funny actress who contributed to some really great films. (Couple of Mel Brooks classics come to mind.)

Anyway, it may seem odd to bring her up in this context, here, but it honestly WAS the first thing I thought of when I'd read the news. RIP and "God bless." 😅

Edited by Niceguy

i feel like it's disrespectful to her memory to boil her 94 years of life down to one scene in a muppet movie that was horny for fetish reasons. i hope she does rest in peace. there is so much more to say about her life and accomplishments than this.

Both of these points of view are legit. The Muppet Movie scene was utterly mind-blowing at that age, but her career was much, much more than that.

This short thread finds the essence of exactly what I hate about this community at this point. I hope it devolves into an embarrassing fight, to boot. Have at it.

• 3 weeks later...

How bad is it that I had no idea that was her in that scene until I read this thread? 😳

Now I'm not sure what to say...

I do hope she rests in peace though. She had such a beautiful career way beyond that one little scene.