Sneeze Fetish Forum

Winter Cold

BlondeSneezer

You know that old wives tale that if you sit in a cold, drafty room you'll catch a cold? I kinda wonder if that's true now... 

Yesterday my heat got turned off (a BUNCH of people who live in this apartment complex lost heat. They had to close down the leasing office because they were without heat too). So I sat at home and worked in a drafty office. I live in a part of the US where we're having a heck of a cold snap, and as I type this, it's snowing. 

Last night before I went to bed I had a headache and a drippy throat. Then I sneezed and realized the all-too familiar feeling: I was coming down with a cold. 

This morning I woke up and while my fiance was getting dressed, he asked me how I was feeling (I told him I felt like I was coming down with a cold the night before). I responded with a loud, wet sneeze. HET-CHEEW! He laughs and leaves the room where he comes back with a handful of tissues. I take them and blow my dripping nose while he brings back a trash can. 

"Poor thing," he mutters. He insists I take the day off. But I work from home and I'm not THAT sick so I see no point. I sneeze into the pile of tissues I have (which is now really damp) and I sneeze again, this time wet and forceful and almost sounds (and feels) like I'm sneezing and blowing my nose at the same time. 

Boy, was I wrong. My nose is a drippy mess all day long. I'm constantly dabbing at it with a tissue. I have to hold one up to my nose while I talk on the phone with customers. 

One of my last calls of the day lasts almost an hour. I mute my phon (luckily this was one of those customers that will talk your ear off) because the all-two familiar tickle in my nose teases me. 

"HEH-TCCCHH. HEH-TCCCHHEW. Huh-HUH...HAHCHEEW." After the third sneeze my nose is all clogged. I give it a quick, congested blow into a handful of tissues before I unmute my phone. 

I even stayed online to work overtime today. By the time I clock out, I'm miserable. My head aches all over. My nose feels like someone put a clothespin on it. I'm exhausted. Now I just want to lie down. 

My nose is raw from blowing it so it may be time to switch to hankies now...we'll see...

Awww...that was a great OBS but I hope you get well soon. I envy your fiancé taking care of you in the morning. I wouldn't mind being able to bring an SO a handful of tissues to blow with after a big sneeze. Especially if she kept sneezing into them afterward. I also have a softspot for sneezes that kind of turn into nose blows at the same time.  😅

44 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

I sneeze into the pile of tissues I have (which is now really damp) and I sneeze again, this time wet and forceful and almost sounds (and feels) like I'm sneezing and blowing my nose at the same time. 

This combined with your HET-CHEEW sneezes l couldn’t possibly love anymore. Those types of sneezes are arguably my favourite 😍. Could you describe your nose and nostril type if you feel comfortable to do so of course :) and I hope you feel better soon 💙

5 minutes ago, Coolio said:

This combined with your HET-CHEEW sneezes l couldn’t possibly love anymore. Those types of sneezes are arguably my favourite 😍. Could you describe your nose and nostril type if you feel comfortable to do so of course :) and I hope you feel better soon 💙

I've been told I have a small, doll like nose. My nostrils are small but long. 

I suppose if you like descriptions in general, I'm 5'5", on the smaller end of what most people consider plus-sized, at the end of my 20s, and despite my username, I have shoulder-length black hair and hazel eyes. :)

25 minutes ago, djm4991 said:

Awww...that was a great OBS but I hope you get well soon. I envy your fiancé taking care of you in the morning. I wouldn't mind being able to bring an SO a handful of tissues to blow with after a big sneeze. Especially if she kept sneezing into them afterward. I also have a softspot for sneezes that kind of turn into nose blows at the same time.  😅

Well, I'd certainly say my fiance is really lucky too! Honestly those sneezes are my favorite too because they feel downright amazing to me 😆

3 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

I've been told I have a small, doll like nose. My nostrils are small but long. 

I suppose if you like descriptions in general, I'm 5'5", on the smaller end of what most people consider plus-sized, at the end of my 20s, and despite my username, I have shoulder-length black hair and hazel eyes. :)

Thanks very much for the description of yourself :). Have you ever thought about doing WAVs on YouTube? Your sneezes sound perfect for it in all honesty :D

37 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

Well, I'd certainly say my fiance is really lucky too! Honestly those sneezes are my favorite too because they feel downright amazing to me 😆

Haha, I bet. It's a two-for-one! I have to agree with Coolio, your sneezes and blows sound wonderful and would make some great audio clips. But only if you're comfortable, of course. 😊

21 hours ago, BlondeSneezer said:

"HEH-TCCCHH. HEH-TCCCHHEW. Huh-HUH...HAHCHEEW." After the third sneeze my nose is all clogged.

Good job you managed to mute it - otherwise you may have deafened them :lol: Great obs, thanks for sharing it with us :happysmiley: