Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anime and Live Action Drabbles

Maho

Hey guys, this is my first attempt at writing anything on this forum. I hope, I didn't make too much mistakes in my writing. English is my second language so please bear with me.

Drabble prompts:

1 - Kink 2 - Science Fiction 3 - Frightened 4 - Fake 5 – Pencil 6 – Squint 7 – Misplaced 8 – Joy 9 - Touched 10 – Cough 11 – Hot/Cold 12 – Sin 13 – Care 14 – Frail 15 – The End 16 – Three 17 – Never 18 – Midnight 19 – Promise 20 - Fight21 – Pollen 22 – Embarrassment 23 – Alcohol 24 – Mask 25 – Mistake 26 – Suspicion 27 – Disagreement 28 – Assignment 29 – Purple 30 – June 31 – Calculating 32 – Fall 33 – Cry 34 – Relief 35 – Breath 36 – Miserable 37 – Chocolate 38 – Violent 39 – Muffle 40 – Swift 41 – Run 42 – Poison 43 – Contagion 44 – Tissue 45 – Sore 46 – Enraptured 47 – Wary 48 – Pathetic 49 – Sweat 50 – Gentle 51 – Milk 52 – Ravenous 53 – Blanket 54 – Needles 55 – Sports 56 – Ruin 57 – Lovely 58 – Hospital 59 – Annoying 60 – Mother 61 – Bike 62 – Idiot 63 – Puppy 64 – Control 65 – Unfair 66 – Similarities 67 – Raincoat 68 – Worship 69 – Attitude 70 – Fuck 71 – Confession 72 – Floor 73 – Remedy 74 – Don't 75 – Ego 76 – Heartless 77 – Lullaby 78 – Secret 79 – Shut Up 80 – Music 81 – Grudge 82 – Solitude 83 – Magic 84 – Dirty 85 – City 86 – Teacher 87 – Sky 88 – Hypocrite 89 – Tattoo 90 – Money 91 – Childhood 92 – Goodbye93 – Victory 94 – Weather 94 – Photo 96 – Rage 97 – Internet 98 – Fashion 99 – Favor 100 – Lazy 101 – Airplane

84 – Dirty

Anime: Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation)

For those who don't know MDZS - I highly recommend it for everyone who is into Inuyasha, Demon Slayer or the like. You can watch it either as an Anime or a Live Action Drama. the sneeze is actually rewritten from the Live Action Drama Episode 5.

Sneezer: Wei Wuxian

"Welcome, dear guests", the landlord said humbly.

He opened the door to Wei Wuxian's and Lan Wangji's room. 

Wei Wuxian entered the small room right behind the landlord and ... his friend? His companion? He didn't really know what kind of relationship they had. Then again, if he'd ask Lang Wangji himself, his answer would definitely be "distant aquaintance". At least that's how he interpreted the unmoved fair complexion the slender and graceful young man had shown him ever since they first met half a year ago. Nontheless, till they solved the issue with the water ghosts haunting Lake Biling, they were stuck in the same room.

A very dusty room, he noticed with a sniff and knuckled his nose with his index finger. With the other hand he swiped over a stack of books. A thin layer of dust coverd his skin. He rubbed his fingertips together in disgust. The cabinet to his left was even dustier than the books.

As he turned aroung to face Lan Wangji and the landlord, he felt an annoying tickle in his nose. His hitching breaths were nearly silent. Then he covered his nose with one hand and doubled over with a loud HAAtttchh. He recoverd with a sigh and a frown.

Lan Wangji didn't even blink.

"Your house seems a little dirty, landlord", Wei Wuxian said.

"Forgive me, young master", the landlord replied with a bow. Wei Wuxians nose tickled again and he rubbed it fiercly with one hand. "Truth be told... ever since the lake started to devour humans, we had no guests here. You are the first two ever since." The landlord's words sparked Wei Wuxian's interest and his need to sneeze was immediatley forgotten. Even Lan Wangji turned around - a hint of curiosity on his smooth face.

Water ghosts evolved from the souls of aquatic creatures. Why should they feast on human flesh? 

Aw~ what a cute little drabble!  Congratulations on your first writing for the forum it's always good to see new content creators on here ❤️