Sneeze Fetish Forum

Naraya

Hi 

I haven't posted for quite a while so I thought I would add a little something I had kicking about on my computer.  This was written last year and for those that know who I mean, I envisioned the gorgeous Kristian as the delectable Claes Bang (of Dracula 2020 fame) ☺️

Anyway, be kind - it has been a while!

(More to follow depending on reaction)  

KRISTIAN

I snatched the box of Kleenex from the passenger seat, locked the car and dashed through the rain into the house. As predicted, the wintry December air set off an other volley of sneezes, probably for the hundredth time today.

‘Huh— Isschhhxx… isshchoo ISCCHXXX’

I knew it was pointless to even try to disguise it any longer, I knew how I looked and how I sounded. Passing it off as just being tired wasn’t going to cut it this time, and yes, I knew I would be in the dog house for not coming home early. To be absolutely honest though, it hadn’t been all that bad at first. I hadn’t been lying. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t 100%, not by a long shot, but I could manage. Lauren had known, probably before I did, that something was brewing. Apparently - and I kid you not - my breathing whilst I was asleep one night had tipped her off that I was ‘coming down with something’.

I woke up to her laying on her side watching me intently, one perfectly sculpted eyebrow raised. “You okay, Honey?” She asked. I was, well as fine as you can be waking up on a Monday morning having slept heavily the night before. She said I sounded snuffly, I said she sounded insane. Again the eyebrow and nothing more was said about it - then. What is it about women? Do they have some sort of in-built sonar finely tuned to pick up the slightest change in a guy’s immune system, installed with the latest kick-ass germ trace software?

Oh she knew. Out came the echinacea and the lemon grass and ginger teas, this before I had even so much as sniffled. I must have given off an ‘about to fall sick’ scent or vibe or something, because I tell you now, I had no sodding idea. Which makes my snotty, snuffly, sneezy predicament feel a million times worse - the knowledge of the inevitable ‘told you so moment.’

So I admit it. I now feel rough, I mean seriously unwell. My face and head have set like concrete whilst the incessant liquid continues to flow unhindered from my tortured nostrils like scalding water. One cough would be enough to give the game away, not to mention the near constant sneezing that has ramped up considerably through out this longest of days! I was given the Kleenex by one of the girls in secretarial. She didn’t say a word, just slid them on to my desk when bringing in some paperwork. I was embarrassed but I was also very very grateful to her. Toilet tissue hurts like a bitch when you have systematically wiped away almost all the layers of skin under your nostrils!

And so here I am, walking into the house, having denied all knowledge of the brewing affliction for four days straight, literally about to drip onto the hall carpet. The change in temperature from outside to inside sets my nose off again, I feel it burn for a split second of warning then-

‘Huh ISSCCHHXXOOO!’

Just the one, but that was literally all it took. I heard the chair scrape back on the quarry tiles in the kitchen and there she was.

“Don’t say a word. Do not say a single word. I am more than aware, thank you.”

LAUREN

I wouldn’t say it was unusual for him to be like that, it didn’t happen often but when it did we tend to know about it, if you get my meaning. I have lived with Kris long enough to know the subtle differences like the sniffly little liquid snores, so different from his usual deep sleep snores that the tone seems to penetrate my sleep and wake me up. I lay there listening to what has always been a cold brewing, that warm little feeling that seems to develop in my tummy knowing what is in store in the run up and then the inevitable a few days down the line. And boy does he suffer when they kick in so I don’t understand why he puts up all his defences. We have been here many times before, he should just trust my instincts, take the supplements and the vitamin c and try to ward it off.

Oh no, we have to have the usual masculine song and dance about how fine he is, in tip top condition, still going to the gym tonight - might even go for a run, I am okay - I am okay - then “God I feel like shit!” Too late then sweetie pie, you know where the Lemsip is kept!

This time was no different, I tried with the teas, he reacted as though I was giving him compost. Echinacea was akin to witchcraft. I almost wanted to let it go and leave him to his compulsory denial, the only problem was that we had to go Christmas shopping this weekend, we could no longer put it off any longer. Kris hates shopping in any guise but Christmas shopping has a special hatred on a different level. We had left it and left it and now we were running out of time. This weekend or it wasn’t happening. And now here we are! This is going to be a nightmare - although I do confess, the sight of the lovely Kristian Matheson battling a raging head cold more than makes up for the mood he will no doubt be in all day. Besides, he usually allows me to indulge in making him feel better when he finally admits defeat.

KRISTIAN

“I am going to run you a nice hot bath.” She brushed past me in the hallway, all bustling efficiency and deliberately not stating obvious. I wandered into the kitchen, dropping my car keys and the box of tissues on the work surface before another volley of sneezes attempted to tear out my throat.

“Husschhxx, huscchxx— Huh ISSCHHOOO! Ah shi— ISCCHHHXXOO!’

Jesus, God, they were strong. My poor nose was completely incapable at this point of holding anymore, leaving me grabbing Kleenex, holding them gingerly under my nostrils, cleaning up right down to my chin. Tenderly wiping then trying my hardest to blow the remainder of the acid-like liquid from my nose and sinuses as gently as I could manage, I glanced back to make sure Lauren wasn’t there to witness the mess I was in.

I threw the offending tissues onto the log burner, wiping gently yet absentmindedly, under my nose with yet another. The heat from the fire was delicious but made my chapped nostrils and lips sting like strong sunburn. Running a hand over my face and rubbing my gritty, running eyes. I allowed myself an indulgent moment of self pity before hearing Lauren pattering back into the room. I cleared my throat best I could, sniffed an unfortunately disgusting liquid filled sniff, then being able to breath somewhat normally, I turned to face my concerned yet no doubt turned-on girlfriend.

Edited by Naraya
not uploaded properly
  • 3 weeks later...

So glad you liked it.  😊  I will keep it updated.  Here's part two...

PART TWO

KRISTIAN

She ran a surprisingly cold hand over my burning forehead.  I closed my eyes and leaned into her, allowing a moment of self indulgence, her hand feeling deliciously cool.  Despite feeling so incredibly miserable, I felt myself stirring to life, anticipating the night ahead of me with my beautiful girlfriend ministering to my every whim. 

' HHUU...ISSCCHHXXXX-- God 'scuse me'

I managed to turn sharply away from her burrowing my face into a nest of hastily snatched Kleenex. 

"Urgh--  I feel like shit".  I mumbled between excruciating attempts at clearing my head.  

"You'll feel better after a hot steamy bath.  I will bring you up some tea and get you tucked up in bed."  I tensed, her nails running in circles on my back were doing a lot more than just soothing me and for a short moment I enjoyed the feeling more than I possibly should, that was until another vicious volley of harsh chesty sneezes drained the last dregs of energy from me and had me scrubbing at my reddened nostrils, desperate to alleviate the tingling despite the burning agony of the raw skin.  Lauren. Was. Not. Amused. 

"I knew it, what did I say to you? Just look at the state of you now! C'mon let's get you upstairs.  Maybe now you will listen to me?"

I let her lead me, stopping once as a torturous sneeze stuck, threatening but not budging, almost suffocating me with a desperate need for release. That was until Lauren, noticing my predicament, came to my rescue by gently tracing an immaculate nail down the centre of my extremely sensitive septum, managing to dislodge it in spectacular, if not mortifying fashion as the same desperate sneeze tore from me saturating her chest and throat.  She just chuckled and headed upstairs, I wanted to collapse into a sink hole or, better still, die right there on the spot!

LAUREN

As soon as I heard him sneeze as he walked into the house I knew what we were in for.  There is a depth to Kristian's sneezes when he is sick, they sound chock full like he is trying to dislodge his chest and head at the same time.  Loud, powerful and desperate.  

Kristian is of that rare breed of classically beautiful Danish man. Dark hair and even darker eyes, strong straight nose and traditionally chiseled features like a statue, add to the mix that he is also 6'2" tall, broad and very powerful.  There is a lot of man there for that cold to settle on and those sneezes are exactly how you would expect them to sound - like they could knock you off your feet. 

I couldn't help it, I had to say something, there could be no hiding it anymore.  I opted for running him a piping hot bath with a good few drops of eucalyptus essential oil to cut through his congestion a bit. Kristian has a habit of turning into a man-child when he is sick needing hot baths, warm drinks and lots of TLC  (which, naturally, I am more than willing to provide.)

He always frets about being contagious, and once or twice has passed his colds directly on to me which was... an interesting development.  Most of the time though I manage to avoid them. Hopefully, with Christmas just around the corner, I will avoid it again this time. Only time will tell now, having been sneezed on directly on the stairs. Something I know he will feel terrible about but I actually found it weirdly pleasant. 

He came downstairs a little while later, grey tracksuit bottoms and a tight black t-shirt with a towel around his shoulders.  He looked a little brighter, his chapped and very sore looking nostrils and lips being the only give away, that and the box of tissues under his arm.  I tried to fake nonchalance, sitting at the kitchen counter flicking through a magazine.  In reality I was on fire, still running over that moment on the stairs and, despite looking clearly cold-ravaged, he looked utterly gorgeous.  He pulled the stool out opposite me and sat down. 

"Hey" he greeted me.

"Hey. Feeling better?" 

"Loads." He replied whilst gingerly dabbing at his, mutinous streaming nose with a scrunched up Kleenex.  "Listen, babe, I am SO sorry about back then, you know on the- the- HuhISCCHHOOX! stairs- huh- huh- huhIISSCCHHHXXX! God's sake! It was an accident, I just couldn't stop it, I am really sorry. 

"Bless you.  Will you stop worrying? It was obviously an accident, had it been anybody else I'd have been freaked out, but as it was you it was kinda cute... Anyway.  Could you eat something do you think?"

"Cute?  Am I hallucinating now as well as everything else? Er, no I don't think I could swallow a single thing with this throat, anyway I still need to sort the car."

"You are not going out there with soaking wet hair Dr Mathesan, you should know better than that.  Are you trying to catch your death of cold?"

"In my professional opinion, I already have babe." He said with chuckle followed by a liquid sniff. 

"All the more reason to get you tucked up in bed then.  I will sort the Tesla.  You stick the kettle on!"

KRISTIAN

I had a terrible night, well not terrible exactly.  (I cannot call making mad, extremely passionate love to Lauren for hours on end terrible!) She fell asleep fairly quickly after, I however,  just lay there.  Have you ever had that sensation at the very back of your throat burning yet itching incessantly?  Well that kicked in big style.  I was so made up I could actually taste it and I knew that this wasn't going to go away overnight.  

I alternated between sneezing constantly to coughing until my ribs felt bruised and by morning, following what could only have been twenty five minutes sleep, my voice had almost completely gone.  I must have managed to fall asleep at some point as I woke up to Lauren draped over me fast asleep, her lips mere millimeters away from mine.  

There was no way she was going to get away with this one, which made me feel even more shitty as it was Christmas next week which was also Lauren's favourite time of year! Suddenly it occurred to me that I had promised faithfully to cooperate with the Christmas shopping this morning.  We didn't need to get much but the whole ordeal of it always feels like such a hassle to me - especially this year battling such a god-awful cold!  

I could already hear the rain hitting the windowpane which made me shiver involuntarily, in turn setting off yet more painful sneezing and rousing Lauren from her slumber. 

"You sound shocking!"  She yawned, propping up on one elbow to shamelessly examine me. 

"Trust me, I feel a lot worse than I sound!" I managed to rasp, wincing at the state of my voice, all horse and congested.  A further splattering of gusty rain hit the window and Lauren sighed, rolling off me (worst luck!) And onto her back theatrically.  

"Don't worry about today.  Stay in bed. I can sort the Christmas stuff." 

"No.  I said I would go so I am going. You worry too much. What's the worst that could happen?" There it was again, that accusatory raised eyebrow.

"Your right-" I sighed reaching over for a Kleenex as a further sneeze started to brew, "-at this rate we will both be in bed with the flu- HHUIIISSCCHHXXOOO!!"

LAUREN

I know that I am going to hell for this but he did look extremely gorgeous all snotty and clearly bunged up as he was.   I sat in the luxurious warmth of the Tesla whilst Kris sprinted over to the machine to pay for a charge whilst we parked.  He was adamant I was to stay put “The damage is already done, Babe.” He had sighed.  Despite how crappy he must have been feeling, he had seemed in good spirits, even allowing me to choose the music.  I sat warm and dry in his blacked out sports car drinking in how good he looked, whilst, actually, he must have been feeling lousy!

Black hair styled to within an inch of its life, tight black jeans and boots, on point with an expensive-looking black Gill military bomber jacket and grey scarf.  Hurrying back to the car, it was apparent that he was suffering from one hell of a cold.  Constantly coughing into a wad of Kleenex and sniffling almost non-stop, his nose was a sore looking red around the rims of his nostrils and chapped little trails running down to his raw lips.  His eyes were dark and clearly heavy with clogged up congestion.  Still, he smiled at me as held open the door for me to climb out of the car and the whole look of sickness fell away.  

“You sure about this?”  I asked, shivering in the icy wind.  He reached over to pull my collar up against the cold.  “I am sure, not certain about my bank account is quite as optimistic though.”  He winked, taking my hand.  “Just promise me we are stopping for lunch.  I can’t cope with a full day shopping on an empty stomach, besides which, dont they always say you should feed a… HuuISSCHHXXoo… ISSCCHHXX! … a cold?”

“Bless you.  We had better get you fed then!”    

To give him his dues, he spent the entire morning trailing after me in god-awful weather at the Continental Christmas Market, I tried to be as fast as I possibly could but the crowds made it extremely difficult. Stopping for hot coffee in the relative shelter of a makeshift teepee to escape a heavy downpour of perishing sleety rain I did suggest we should head back.  He was recovering from a particularly harsh round of sneezing that had earned him a few glances from various other patrons.  I felt terrible about it but he insisted that we finish what we came for.  “I can feel like this sat at home or I can feel like this here. Either way I am going to feel shitty so we may as well just get on with it.  Just…. Iisscchhoo… Huh..Huh..ISCHHSXXX! Jesus-God… ISCHHXXXX urgh!  I am just fast running out of Klee….Klee… ISCCHOOOO!!!”   

I handed him the napkin from my coffee as I rummaged in my bag for a fresh pack. 

A pretty girl wearing a ridiculous fur hat like she was a Gucci model was openly watching.  Regardless of his bludgeoning cold, I was more than aware that Kristian was an attractive guy.  The whole package, extremely good looking, a body that screamed that he took good care of himself, tasteful understated style and a successful A&E consultant. 

“Kris, we are going home. There isn’t really anything else to get.  We can swing by that last store and get the bracelet we saw for your sister then we are done.  The wrapping I can get online.  I want to get you out of this weather.”

‘Are we still on for Pizza Express? That was the deal remember?” 

“Dont you want to just get home?  I know I  do.  I am so cold I can’t feel my feet.”

Glancing down at me with a strange expression on his face, he pulled me towards him. “Cuddle me then, I have enough heat for all of us.”  Putting his arm around me he held me close to him.  He too had noticed the girl in the hat.  This was his way of reassuring me.

“Okay.  Come on then.  Home it is.”  He kissed my forehead then lead me out into the sleet. 

KRISTIAN

I don’t think this was one of my better decisions but a promise is a promise.  In the end it was Lauren’s decision to head back.  Like I had said, I can feel crap at home or I can feel crap out in town.  Either way I will feel crap.  It isn’t going anywhere just yet.  Worst luck!

We piled into the car and slowly made our way out of town, the weather was horrendous now and, as beautiful as this Model S is, the tyres are like driving on slicks when the roads are wet.  The radio was off now, we were both tired from our freezing little excursion.  I was being lulled by the rhythm of the windscreen wipers, Lauren was slouched against the window watching the Christmas lights in the low light.  Suddenly she pitched forward.

“Ischxx”  

Nothing like my thunderous explosions, this one single sneeze was everything Lauren - gentle and feminine, almost pixy-like.  

“Lauren?  Babe?”  I enquired, but I could tell from her expression that she was fighting off a second.  I reached over and kissed her knuckles.

“Listen to me, babe.  Maybe you should take off that soaking coat? I really don't want you getting sick.”  

Despite looking the part, knee boots, thick leggings - or were they tights?  Cute little grey woolen skirt topped with a waist length white cashmere coat, she must have been absolutely frozen.  The droplets that had been rolling off the water-treated coat at first had started to soak in about 45 minutes ago, that paired with being around my god damn cold.... 

It was a one off, an anomaly due to going from warm to cold to warm.  I nodded in agreement whilst deciding to watch her like a hawk (though quite what I could do about it was a mystery apart from keep her temperature down).   And true to her word she was fine.  I on the otherhand worsened significantly.  Laid on the sofa in front of a raging log-burner shivering uncontrollably under a continental quilt.  I tried chicken soup but couldn't keep it down and was even starting to think that this was actually the seasonal flu.  But, following a second very tough night of shivering, coughing, non-stop sneezing and streaming nose, my fever eventually broke. 

LAUREN

He had me worried during the night.  Neither of us slept a wink and I knew I was fighting off something, I just really didn't need Kris knowing.  I cannot imagine how he must have been feeling but it was a relief when his temperature seemed to regulate and he fell into a deep sleep.  His congested snoring was terrible but very welcome.  

I slipped out of bed to lay on the sofa watching the rain turn to snow.  His work in the Emergency Department was bound to ramp up with the ice and snow and knowing him, flu be damned, he'd be in if he was needed.  I left him to sleep for as long as he was able.  Meanwhile I downed all manner of herbal concoctions trying to ward off this scratchy throat and sinus headache. 

This was going to be our last Christmas as a couple. Our next would hopefully be as a little family of three - not that Kris even knew yet.  He knew we hadn't been careful since the summer when I ran out of pills and his response was just a shrug, a grin then back to business.  The whole thing had never been mentioned since.  Yet I was certain he was familiar with my cycle, and that odd little display earlier was ringing alarm bells. Maybe he did know but wanted me to be the one to say?  I wasn't confident either way. 

Just a fun little filler chapter for you.  I had a sudden urge to torture the delectable Kristian during his Pre-Christmas shift in the Emergency Room... Enjoy X ☺️

PART THREE

Swinging the car into my allocated parking spot, I eyed the public parking areas with a heavy heart. There wasn't an empty spot to be seen and it was still four hours before allocated visiting hours.  I could already tell it was going to be a nightmare of a shift.  

I stupidly checked my reflection in the rear view mirror, I looked like the poster child for those far fetched cold and flu adverts on the TV, bright red nose and puffy bloodshot eyes. I must be seriously committed to my work, turning out in this state - either that or clinically insane. 

Grabbing my Thule backpack off the seat I braved the biting wind and driving sleet, opting for the main entrance rather than the staff doors further down the building.  Lauren had forced all manner of meds down me when I told her I was on the 10:00-18:00 rota and the heady combination had begun to make me feel woozy in the warmth of the car.  

"Good morning Dr Mathesan"  The reception girls greeted me, seemingly non-plussed by my flu-zombie demeanor.  

"Morning ladies. Living the dream again, I see?" I joked, casting a critical eye over the vast array of souls sat, stood and slouched across every spare inch of the waiting area.  

Feeling another sneeze ralley brewing at the top of my sinuses, I hastily snatched up a bundle of triage cards and made my way through to the treatment area, just about making it through the swinging doors. 

'Hu...IITCHHAAA!' 

I managed to stifle into my shoulder as I arrived at the nurses station, dumping the triage cards haphazardly on the desk to a chorus of "Bless you" and "Gesundheit" from my team.  Dr Cross, a trauma consultant that had been working at the hospital for as long as the department had been open, peered over the top of his reading glasses, openly scrutinising me. 

"Gesundheit, of the German greeting of hoping to ward off illness.  Looking at the state of the good Dr Mathesan, I would say your greetings have been way off the mark!  Mathesan, dear boy, are you here in a work capacity today or that of a service user?" I threw him a sarcastic smile before heading to find a working coffee machine.  And so began my nightmare shift from hell. 

Within twenty minutes I was changed into green serviceable scrubs, stethoscope around my neck and a handy box of disposable surgical masks for when I had to get close to a patient.  I got a few dry comments about the patients being in better shape than the doctors but nothing I couldn't bat off.  

"Cubicle two, if you are okay… I mean well, available, Dr Mathesan?"

"Thanks Becky. Yeah lead the way." This particular nurse had a deep seated fear of all consultants, probably from experiencing some of the overbearing assholes working the wards they had had her train on.  At that particular moment she had walked around the corner as I was in the throws of yet another monster sneezing fit and she was clearly utterly mortified.  We were viewed as immortals, almost Godlike in our skill and swift life saving knowledge base.  Displaying even remotely human inflictions was unheard of and yet here I was bunged up to the eyes, almost incapable of speech.  

I was at that wholly congested state now where I had to carefully choose what words I knew I would be able to pronounce but unfortunately I had no option when it came to introducing myself.  Entering cubicle two with a swift swish of the curtain, I made the usual show of putting on fresh surgical gloves. "Good bordig, my nabe is Dr batheson.. Mmatheson. Sorry…" I turned away trying to clear my throat.  "You'll have to excuse me, I thidk I'b gettig a bit of a cold.  Anyway, how cad I help you today?"   

A chronic asthmatic, not good, certainly not ideal that I treat her in this state! I hastliy instructed Becky, my attending nurse, to fix up four hourly nebulisers trying to be professional and concerned yet keep a responsible distance. I quickly dipped out of the curtain, whipping out a wad of rough blue tissue from my pocket.

"HuisscchhXX!.. Hu.. HUISSCCHHHOOOO!" 

"Bless you, Doctor". This had clearly been Nurse Becky.  I moved away, trying to blow my nose discreetly. Tears running down my cheeks from the sudden onslaught.  I felt seriously ill and still had another 6 1/2 hours to get through.  My pager went off then, sighing I shuffled over to nurses station to call back to the ward.  Nothing too taxing just a pain med increase to be signed off on the clinical decisions unit.  Unfortunately for me clinical decisions was across the courtyard.  I snatched my standard issue navy hoody from my office before battling through the lung-piercingly cold rain to the annex, a two minute exercise that left me battling shivery chills for the rest of the day.  

The shift was insanely busy, as it usually is when festive madness meets icy precariousness. I alternated between the clinically unwell, the walking wounded and those that had obviously overindulged, displaying consistent professionalism despite my bludgeoning cold symptoms and no doubt horrendous appearance.  

Unfortunately, not everybody appreciated the gargantuan effort I was putting in, it would have been so easy to put my hands up, admit defeat and slink back home to my bed and my gorgeous and er… extremely accommodating girlfriend! 

"Okay.  Bissus Jacquelide Collides?" I winced inwardly as I called what felt like my hundredth patient.  I knew straight away what I was in for as, presumably, Mr Collins stood up first making a show of looking at his watch in undisguised annoyance.  

"This way please." I led them through to a cubicle, gloved, masked then turned to face them.  "You will have to forgive be, I have a shocking cold, hendce the bask.  How cad I help you today?"

"Are you fit to be working?" This from a clearly icey Mrs Collins.  I played it down.  "I soud worse thad I ab. What brigs you here today?"

She had hurt her wrist falling over drunk at a Christmas work party the evening before.  No swelling, discoloration or difficulty with movement, just a little tender.  "We thought it might be broken." Mr Collins again.  I obligingly  gave it a deliberate squeeze in the offending area.  "How would you rate the paid whed I squeeze he…. 'cuse..m…. HUISSCCHHXXOOO!" 

I turned away sharply, mid examination, burrowing my face in the crook of my arm. My nose full flow, a second sneeze stuck and burning like hell.  Fortunately the mask I was wearing covered the mess but I really needed to excuse myself to clean up and blow my god damn nose!  Mr Collins, however, took extreme exception to my momentary lack of control.  

"This is ridiculous.  I demand we see a proper doctor, not some contagious snivelling idiot who clearly isn't fit to be working around sick and injured people!"

Enough was enough.  I swung up from the examination stool, snapped off the surgical gloves, glowering down at him. 

"Cad you excuse be for a second?" I ducked out of the cubicle, headed to the toilet across the corridor and cleaned myself up as best I could.  Satisfied that I had shifted as much congestion as I was able, I washed my hands then strode back in to see to my patient.  

"Right.  There is nothing wrong with your wrist whatsoever, a bit tender in my experience, never equates to broken so I don't think for one moment we need to arrange an X-ray.  Had it been fractured you wouldn't be able to tolerate me touching it let alone manouvering it.  Over the counter pain meds if it gets too bad.  Any worsening problems, do come back in to see us but be warned, if I do decide that I am too unwell to work you will probably be looking at an additional fours hours wait.  Now, if you will excuse me I have sick and injured people to attend to! You are free to go."  I walked out of the cubicle without a second glance, not even bothering to pull the curtains closed behind me. My attending nurse stood, speechless in absolute astonishment but a tiny bit of admiration.  

Two hours to go until the end of shift. Shuffling through the triage papers, I quickly gauged that they could more than handle the plethora of cuts, bruises, coughs and colds that were still waiting in reception.  No need to explain. I was done for the day.  Hopefully a good night's sleep would do me the world of good? They would get the medical secretaries to call me if they needed me.  Defeated, exhausted and extremely bunged up I headed home to let the gorgeous  Lauren tuck me (and my hellish yet somehow sexy cold) up in bed for an extremely early night...

• 5 months later...

I only just found this because it wasn’t in the Original Fiction section (It probably should be and that way more people would likely see it) but I loved this and hope there’s more one day ☺️

• 1 month later...

I agree - maybe Admin can move this to the Original Fiction area so it can get more reads.  I’m enjoying it and hope there might be more eventually?…  :doublethumbsup: