Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze or not to sneeze. (Tips)

oOMariusOo

Hello everyone,
Lately I came across these two links while researching sneezing, and thought some of you might be interested in them. The first is about : How to stop sneezing. I knew pretty much everything, but the fifth point surprised me. Have you ever noticed that you sneeze more after a big meal ? For my part, I often sneeze while cooking, because of the hinalations of spicy vapors but not while eating or even after eating. :unsure:

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-stop-sneezing

The second link talks about : 10 Ways to Make Yourself Sneeze. Here too we find some interesting ideas. As on the first point, everyone knows the trick of the tissue in the nose, but it is also written : "Some people recommend you hum while performing this technique to sneeze even more." I didn't know that humming made the urge to sneeze more. :razz:

I didn't know point 8 either. I don't eat chocolate often, let alone dark. I only remember once eating vanilla ice cream with cocoa powder on it. I can't remember if I had sneezed, but I remember feeling the scent rise in my sinuses and it made me cough. Have any of you ever had a similar experience with dark chocolate ? ^_^

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-make-yourself-sneeze

23 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Have you ever noticed that you sneeze more after a big meal ?

"Some people recommend you hum while performing this technique to sneeze even more."

I didn't know that humming made the urge to sneeze more. :razz:

>

Thanks for the links - very interesting!

Sneezing after a big meal may be a form of snatiation - sneezing on a full stomach. 

And as for humming, it definitely seems to trigger sneezes in some people. I remember discussing with someone who told me how he and his sister would have humming competitions to see who would sneeze first - obviously something about inheritance there.

Sneezing after eating a big meal or dark chocolate are genetic traits and determined to happen only to specific people, like the photic reflex. It's likely that if this has never happened to you, it probably won't (and if it does, it's a coincidence).

It does make sense that the vibration of humming could make sneezing while inducing more likely, though!