Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Maid Who Couldn't Stop Sneezing (Part 3 now up!)

NoV

The Maid Who Couldn’t Stop Sneezing (F)

Realised I have not written a sneezy maid story in a while, which are usually my favourite ones to write. I hope to continue this. Enjoy :) 

Carly paused mid-dusting, allowing her finger to creep up beneath her nose. Her beautiful green eyes took on the glazed, far-away look that told all that knew her that one of her uncontrollably forceful sneezes was starting to brew deep inside of her; a signal to either steel themselves or run for the hills! Motes of dust flickered through the dim light of the dining hall, all seemingly conspiring to find their way into Carly’s increasingly flared nostrils. She took a violent hitching breath… then another.... and then all was lost!

Casting her feather duster to the floor she desperately cupped both hands over her nose and mouth as a huge sneeze erupted from her. As she snapped forward with the force of it, she brought one knee up, seemingly to meet her head halfway; her tight maid’s uniform stretching tightly, and dangerously close to splitting from the raw, violent release.

‘HAAAWWWWRRRIISSHHHOOOOO!!!’

An unmistakable mist of spray burst around her fingers, momentarily eclipsing the dust in its aerial ballet. She felt her cap shift, her carefully secured black ringlets of hair pulled loose. Her ears rang as the sneeze reverberated from the wooden panelling, echoing through the endless rooms of the stately hall where she was employed.

How Carly wished that her sneezes would be more ladylike, rather than the enormous, bellowing, nose-clearing, body-bending monsters that she had developed as she had got older. As a child, her sneezes had been unremarkable, as a teenager they had deepened, becoming louder and less controllable. Now, at twenty-five, it sometimes felt like she was trying to expel a hurricane through her mouth and nose, the sneezes taking complete control of her, leaving her dizzy and breathless. Dust and pollen were her worst enemies, her nostrils trembling with even the thought of the dreaded grains.

‘Carly?’ The voice came from behind her, stern and unforgiving. She sniffed desperately, trying to quell the ghost of a tickle that danced deep inside. Satisfied that it was caged for now, Carly turned to face her superior, acutely aware of the deep flush the sneeze had spread across her pale cheeks.

‘Yes ma’am?’ she answered, her voice husky with it’s recent exertion. Mrs. Callaughton surveyed her with her steely, critical glare. 

‘You really need to get those sneezes under control, now more than ever girl. I came to tell you that you are to prepare the fourth floor guest bedroom. We are to receive Sir Richardson, a friend of our benevolent master Lord Anthony. He requires a time of convalescence, after his tour of duty with the regiment overseas. He is suffering from a condition of his nerves…’

Mrs Callaughton’s voice dropped, her tone one of utmost severity.

‘...and he simply must have peace and quiet in order to recover. So, there must be no sneezing, no making an exhibition of yourself.’

She thrust out a hand, in which were half a dozen freshly laundered handkerchiefs. 

‘Maybe this will help you control them, but God help you girl if you start sneezing when Sir Richardson arrives. I won’t be responsible for any upset.’

And with that denouement, she turned on her heels and strode away into the dusty gloom. Carly looked down at the handful of handkerchiefs, and something about the sight of them immediately made her want to sneeze again. She brought the whole bunch of them to her nose as the deep, hitching breaths began to overtake her, eyes rolling upwards with the irresistible sensation. Her chest rose and fell, hips bucking with each violent inhalation until…

‘HHAAAAAAWWWWWRRRUUUMMMPPHHHHHHHH!!!’

...she released a monstrous sneeze into the thick wad of cotton, barely muffling the colossal blast of sound. A cascade of her black curls tumbled loose from her cap, while her long nose continued to flare and tremble as she held it within the soft handkerchiefs. When finally convinced that there would not be another, Carly lifted her head and took a gentle, experimental breath. The dust seemed to have been expelled, and she sighed with relief.

How was she going to keep her sneezes under control? It was something she had never been able to do, her best hope had always been in providing as much of a barrier as possible, to stifle the sound. In the past she had found cushions to be the most effective way at muffling them, but while working around the hall, they were not always going to be to hand. Plus her sneezes mostly came with such a speed and ferocity, there was very little time to control them.

Sniffing quietly to herself, Carly started up the staircase that led to the fourth floor guest room.

Upon opening the door, she all but shuddered with what she saw. The room had not been opened for at least two years, and everything within was covered in a sheen of pale dust. She paused on the threshold, clutching her feather duster and polishing clothes like weapons against the massed ranks before her.

‘Need a hand?’ Carly turned, startled, and found herself faced with the newest maid of the household, a petite, freckled redhead named Janice. With her blue eyes and heart-shaped face, she was show-stoppingly beautiful, a fact that had not been lost on Carly as it had not been lost on the rest of the household. Janice stuck her head into the room.

‘Wow - this is going to get you sneezing like crazy,’ she grinned, her small upturned nose giving her an impish air. Carly nodded, already feeling the unmistakable tingle starting to worm it’s way up through her sinuses. She tried to keep her expression neutral, not to let the building sneeze be obvious but the sensation was already making her features curl with the intensity of it.

‘Your sneezing already?’ Janice raised her eyebrows incredulously. ‘Here, let me help you out here.’ She drew out her own handkerchief, towards Carly. When Carly didn’t take it, she stepped closer and cupped it lightly around the other maid’s nose and mouth. 

Carly was too surprised to react. With that, and with the snowballing sneezy sensation that was roaring up within her, she barely had time to raise a hand to warn Janice of what was about to come blasting out of her, when the cataclysmic sneeze came.

‘HHAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRIISSSSHHHOOOOOOO!!!’

She snapped forward, sneezing fully into the handkerchief and into Janice’s hand, with such force that the material was blown loose from her fingers, and fluttered down to the dusty boards at their feet. If anything it only seemed bigger than any sneeze she had ever released before and echoed down the halls, while Janice’s eyes grew shiny and round with wonder.

‘Oh wow!’ she said. ‘You really are going to need some help with this.’     

Edited by NoV

Amazing as always, sir! Really looking forward to more of this one.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the nice comments folks - I hope you enjoy Part 2!

The two maids set to work putting the room in order. Janice seemed to be doing the majority of the work, since Carly, having retained the other maid’s handkerchief, was holding it firmly over her nose to stem the tide of dust, which rose in billowing clouds around them, from entering her nostrils, and continuing to clean one-handedly. So effective was her block against the terrible irritants, that it was Janice who succumbed first to their devilish airborne dance.

The little redheaded maid suddenly stiffened, raising a finger beneath her freckled nose. She took on an expression of frozen surprise, gasped once, and then launched into a fusillade of rapid-fire sneezes, each coming so fast and explosively that she had little chance to breathe between each one.

‘IISSHHOO...IISSHOOO...IISSHOO...IIIHHIISSSHHOOO...IIISHOOOO...HEH...HEHHH...IIIRRIIISSHHHOOOO!!!’

She ended with a sneeze larger than the others, that rocked her petite frame. Her blue eyes swam with the intensity of her fit, and a blush rose across her pale cheeks. 

‘I’m not the only one who gets the sneezes,’ said Carly, grinning slyly at the smaller woman, she sniffed tentatively, the miasma of dust still swirling about them.

‘Although mine are nothing like as loud as yours,’ Janice replied, with mock haughtiness, pushing out her chest and her chin, and rising to her full diminutive height. ‘I can hear you sneezing all the way from the kitchen garden. I bet you never hear my little fits.’

Carly raised her eyebrows in capitulation. Janice was right, of course - she obviously never had any difficulty concealing her sneezes, while her own were forces of nature, impossible to conceal or contain. Suddenly she realised she had let her guard down, and lowered the handkerchief from her nose, and in the dust-filled room it was a fatal mistake. She felt the deep, insidious irritation start to spread, her body feeling weak and helpless before it.

‘AAAHHHH….’ she gasped, the sneeze taking control of her, making such loud vocalisations involuntary. It was not good. The dust was making her nose tickle like crazy. She felt embarrassed to be sneezing in front of Janice, she of the perfect and easily disguisable fits. This one was already building as if to cause some serious damage…

The sudden soft impact of something hitting her made her open her eyes. The sneeze miraculously backed away, leaving her feeling vaguely ridiculous; her mouth half-open, her nostrils mid-flare. Janice had thrown a cushion across the room at her, and as Carly raised a finger to rub furiously at her itchy nose, she picked up another and hurled that too!

‘Thought you could use a distraction,’ Janice laughed impishly, and jumped onto the bed to gather more ammunition in the form of the embroidered pillows.

‘Hey, you…’ Carly grabbed one of the fallen cushions and advanced upon the devilish girl, scrambling up onto the bed until the two maids faced each other, grinning at the ridiculous fun of it. With a coquettish chuckle, Janice brought a pillow swinging round in an arc to wallop it into Carly’s hip, the case splitting and launching it’s filling of goose down into the air like a miniature snowstorm. But even before the cloud of ticklish feathers had a chance of reaching Carly’s nose, a colossal sneeze came roaring out of the maid with utterly no warning, a huge, screaming sneeze that she could not help but deliver directly at Janice.

‘HHAAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAASSSSHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

She couldn’t even bring up her hands to cover it, as the blast of air from her wide mouth caused the feathers to oscillate in the unnatural breeze. Her black, curly hair fell in a glistening cascade over her shoulders, as she bent forwards from the force of its release.

‘How dare you sneeze at me,’ said Janice, and Carly was about to dissolve into guilty apologies, when she caught the other maid’s insincere smile. ‘I should be allowed to sneeze at you to make it fair, and with all these feathers around it’s not going to be long…’

Sure enough, a change was coming over Jannice’s features, as her eyes unfocused and her small nose twitched once, twice and then with an increasing speed as the tantalising slither of down found its way deeper into her sensitive nostrils. 

‘I...I...gotta oooh… there’s some ...aaah... sneezes coming here….aaaahhh...for sure,’ Janice gasped. She continued to face Carly, refusing to allow the other maid to escape from the firing line. Carly was transfixed by the other maid’s build up, the way her face was transformed into one of torturous itch that simply had to be sneezed out of her.

‘Here… it… aaaah…. comes… AAAAAH!’ Janice managed to squeak.

And come it did! She convulsed into her rapid-fire fit, the sneezes blasting out of her body, one after another. Her hands were half-raised but not covering her mouth and nose, as if almost funnelling them towards Carly, who realised she had never closely watched anyone else sneeze so closely and attentively. She was transfixed as Janice’s shoulders shook with each release and the crease at the top of her nose became prominent with each release. 

‘IISSHHOOO… ISSSSHHOOOO… IISSHHOO… IIIISSSHHHOOOOO!!!’

Finally Janice’s frenzied fit seemed to die down, and the two maid’s grinned at each other through the still eddying cloud of feathers that swirled around them. 

‘Well what you lack in volume, you certainly make up for in quantity,’ said Carly, waving her hands in front of her nose, hoping to protect it from another assault by the merciless feathers. Janice giggled, and then seemingly became aware of the utter chaos they had created, and her face took on a look of horror. 

‘We’ve got to get this cleared up before Mrs Callaughton see’s it! If she catches us like this there’s going to be big trouble.’ 

‘But I literally don’t know how I’m going to do this without...you know,’ replied Carly. Her nose was still visibly twitching every so often, as dust and dander conspired against her. 

‘Maybe some kind of peg clipped on your nose?’ suggested Janice cheekily, but they very thought of anything touching her there brought on a deeper itch that spoke warningly of yet more sneezes to come.

Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps at the end of the long corridor. The unmistakable house shoes of Mrs Callaughton, clicking along on their endless patrols of the hall. The eyes of both maid’s grew wide with fright, the realisation that what had seemed like innocent fun could very well cost them their jobs, or at the very least earn them a sharp reprimand.

Janice acted first. Seizing Carly by the arm she drew the other maid down beside the bed and pointed urgently at the space beneath, barely enough room for the two of them to slide under on their bellies. The floorboards stretched as a dusty plain before them as they wriggled themselves deeper, taking care to tuck in their feet. The slats of the bed above pressed claustrophobically against their backs, their noses nanometers from the floor, and then they both held their breath as the footsteps grew closer and closer.

And then, just as they were about to enter the room, Carly muttered the sentence that Janice had been dreading from the moment they had entered this hiding place.

‘I...I  think I’m…..gonna…. aaaah….sneeze again!’

To be continued... 

I loved this chapter please continue this amazing story I absolutely can’t wait for the next update 

WOW! This amazing piece of work is just begging for continuation. I would love to have a ”Carly” in my life. Great job! :D:wub:

Saimou

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to getting the next part done - hope you enjoy :) 

Part 3

Janice could do nothing but roll her eyes at their predicament. With a tight grip between thumb and forefinger, she was currently holding Carly’s nose and hoping fervently that it would be enough to stop the brunette maid from exploding into one of her powerful, convulsive sneezes. Carly’s face was the very picture of sneeziness, her beautiful eyelashes fluttering with the urge, her lips pursed and chest heaving with each involuntary gasp she made.

The shoes of Mrs Callaughton came clomping into the room; loud and echoing across the floorboards, just visible under the rim of the hanging bedspread. They paused, the intake of her breath audible over Carly’s increasingly desperate hitches.

‘Well really!’ Mrs Callaughton exclaimed to herself, no doubt surveying the feathery chaos of the bedroom. Janice could well imagine her sucking in her upper lip, her face becoming puce with rage. Shaking her head to rid herself of the disturbing image, she turned back to Carly, who was now almost quivering with the pent up need to sneeze. When this one was released, Janice knew it had the potential to be a real eardrum burster!

Futilely, although it helped to make her feel she was doing something, Janice whispered to Carly.

‘You’ve got to fight it. I know it’s hard but you’ve just got to hold it in.’

There was no way that Carly would have been able to voice a reply. Any attempt to open her mouth would have resulted in the sneeze finding its way out and exploding from her spectacularly, probably with enough force to overturn the bed. Janice could picture the tremendous blast tossing the four-poster aside like it was made of matchsticks, revealing them both squashed together incongruously upon the dusty floor.

The hope that Mrs Callaughton would leave had now been dashed. Janice could now see the head of their broom moving too and fro as the housekeeper made a vain attempt to tidy up the feathery maelstrom. Dust mingled with sly featherlets wafted under the bed, making Janice’s nose tingle with sudden insistency.

No! She couldn’t! She mustn’t!

Hastily, she brought her other hand up so that she could pinch her own nose, desperate to stop any more irritants from trickling up her delicate nostrils, even though she knew it was already too late. She felt a fusillade of sneezes gaining ground in her sinuses, her eyes blinking with the intensity of the tickles. 

Janice began to sneeze. Still maintaining her grip on Carly's nose, she succumbed to stifle after furious stifle, each sneeze raising her head from the floor to bump softly into the bottom of the bed, her face becoming rosy-cheeked with the effort of containing their full force. 

‘UURRRMMPPPHHH….UUMMPPHH…..UUMMMPPHHHH….UUMMPPHHH!!!’

She felt like she might never stop, the unending wave of the fit sending warm thrills of fear and relief at the release through her entire body. Why can’t I stop, she asked herself. It’s almost as if I don’t want to, as if being this out of control and in thrall to my urges is something I have wanted for a long time.

Eventually, after a few more tired ‘UUMMPPHH’ stifles, she realised the fit had subsided, leaving her feeling exhausted. Throughout it all, she had not lost her grasp of Carly’s nose. The other maid was still struggling with the stuck sneeze that had now been in the process of building for a good four minutes. 

Why isn’t she sneezing?’ thought Janice. ‘She’s normally the sneezy one, but I didn’t last ten seconds before I had to blow.’

Astoundingly, Mrs Callaughton remained sweeping, and despite the ferocity of her stifles, Janice had managed to effectively silence them to avoid detection. She just knew that Carly could not stifle like her, and that the other maid’s all or nothing explosive sneeze would be impossible to suppress. 

Carly was lying with her stomach to the floor, her bosom pressed uncomfortably against the dusty boards. Every time she inhaled and felt herself approaching the inevitable point of release, her back pushed against the slats beneath the mattress, squeezing her so that she could not take in the final gasps that would send her over the edge. The need to sneeze was making her feel lightheaded, dizzy with the desire to erupt into a furious bout that would clear her nose of its incessant tingle.

‘Where the hell have those girls got too?’ Mrs Callaughton growled angrily, the broom clattering to the floor as the senior housekeeper cast it aside in annoyance. She made an exasperated sound, and stormed out of the room, trailing feathers in her wake.

Carly gasped hugely, again denied the release her colossal sneeze would provide. Her nostrils expanded to such an extent that they all but forced Janice’s fingers from their grip. 

‘It’s… HAAAAAH… I need to….HHHAAAAAAA… sneeze… but it won’t ...HHAAAA…come!’

Janice knew she had to help her friend. Nimbly she slipped out from under the bed, snuck over and closed the door tightly in the hope that it would go some way to muffle the explosion that she knew was coming. She could hear Carly hitching mightily under the bed, and somehow knowing that the maid was hanging on the edge of losing control excited her in ways she did not feel she could adequately describe.

‘Just hold on,’ she whispered and using every last ounce of her strength she placed her hands beneath the side of the bed, braced herself and lifted. The bed rose by a precious inch or two, but it was all that was needed.

Carly gave a frantic gasp and exploded in a colossal sneeze.

‘HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWHHHHHAASSSHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

Her back arched, so violently that she felt some of the wooden slats crack with the force of her convulsion, the bed bouncing upwards as she bucked against it. She felt her uniform rip down the back as her body contorted with the force of its release, the confined sound causing her ears to ring.

‘Aaahaaaaa…’ she gasped again, but the feeling was dying away. The sheer power of that sneeze had drained her, as if her body could not yet summon another, despite the continued tingling in her nose that the dust was eliciting.

Carly crawled out into the light, to see Janice standing above her with an expression between amusement and incredulity. 

‘Now that,’ said the younger maid, tossing her hair back, ‘was a sneeze!’

Wow!!! That was an amazing SwH part to this wonderful maid story. Janice's willpower is incredible too, to silence her own sneezes, and not give up on preventing Carly from giving them away. I can't wait for part 4

Edited by ThePokeFan599
  • 9 months later...

Oh god that was amazing!! I hope you come back to this story soon.😍🥰😘

• 1 year later...