Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sexuality + snz?

spicy

I’m really conflicted here. I consider myself a lesbian but I’m usually only aroused by guy sneezes. But I don’t consider myself attracted to men. I’m just really confused? And idk who to talk to about this. Anyone experience something similar?

I'm a gay man who prefers female sneezing. I can relate.:watsup:

It is true that it may seem rather special, but life is like that, full of diversity. It is always quite complex to be able to analyze and understand what one feels. What makes you attracted to sneezing men ? And what if a woman acts and sneezes the same as a man ?

I think we all have our preferences. Maybe your basic preferences are more in line with women and that you sometimes have simple attractions with the other gender but less important to you ? It's not abnormal, on the contrary, there are plenty of people who are like you. For example, a person can feel straight or lesbian but feel some excitement for the other sex. I knew someone like that, he was a heterosexual man, but he once revealed to me that he was very strongly aroused by an unoperated shemale he had seen in a video. ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo

I prefer dating/having romantic experiences with women but as for my kink, I am entirely and only interested in male content with female content doing nothing for me. I don't think you are alone or odd in having the preferences that you do.

I spent a good long while thinking I was a straight guy who liked male as well as female sneezes. I did find that confusing, but it really wasn't the mystery it seemed. It turns out I'm a bisexual guy. 

I would guess that if you already identify as lesbian or gay though, you probably haven't just ignored the possibility of being attracted to the opposite sex though, like I did for a while with the same sex, social norms being what they are.  Maybe you like a unique combination of things. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I think it's awesome.

Tbh I find that my romantic preferences don't line up perfectly with my sexual preferences, much less my kink preferences with my vanilla sexual preferences lol. These things can all operate on such different levels, even brain-wise, especially with something like sneezing where many of us have had some sort of response to sneezing that feels... "weird" before we're even consciously sexual. Idk if that's true of you, but if so it wouldn't be a surprise at all that you react one way to that sort of stimulus and differently to the imo more complicated sexual-romantic experience that emerges from actually being attracted to whole real people, considering partnering with them etc etc.

Anyway, it's all a mystery, nothing to do but enjoy what you enjoy and live how you want to live, I think.

On 5/9/2021 at 8:06 AM, Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea said:

Tbh I find that my romantic preferences don't line up perfectly with my sexual preferences, much less my kink preferences with my vanilla sexual preferences lol. These things can all operate on such different levels, even brain-wise, especially with something like sneezing where many of us have had some sort of response to sneezing that feels... "weird" before we're even consciously sexual. Idk if that's true of you, but if so it wouldn't be a surprise at all that you react one way to that sort of stimulus and differently to the imo more complicated sexual-romantic experience that emerges from actually being attracted to whole real people, considering partnering with them etc etc.

Anyway, it's all a mystery, nothing to do but enjoy what you enjoy and live how you want to live, I think.

I totally agree with this. I like different things in different circumstances for different reasons. I also go through phases of liking certain scenarios over others. It doesn’t always make sense and that’s perfectly fine. I have come to really appreciate the complexity of it because I never seem to run out of new and interesting things to discover. Keeps things from getting boring. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Sexuality psychology actually distinguishes between sexual attraction and sexual arousal. The gender that you may be sexually attracted to may not be the gender that gets you aroused so you are completely "normal"! Im the opposite of you where I am mostly attracted to males but prefer female sneezes :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I am not really answering the question here, but would just like to tell you people that you are wonderful; your openness, openmindedness and acceptance of your own differences help me accept myself, sometimes no easy feat.

Also, even outside the fetish : I am extremely attracted to women, physically, much more aroused when watching a beautiful woman on the street than a man, but so far I've only fallen in love with men...outstanding contradiction if there was ever one, as well. Confusing too. As for sneezing, my partner's sneezes do nothing for me, but there I suspect mental block over something else, because I haven't told him about that specific part;)

• 1 month later...

I am a straight female that prefers male sneezing, but certain female sneezers I find myself attracted to through the fetish. I have never had a sexual desire to be with a female, but I definitely get aroused from both male and female sneezers, IRL and recordings. What you are saying makes sense to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually a little confused about this in general at the moment. I currently identify as a straight female however I have liked both male and female sneezes both online and irl. I have dated men before but I feel no sexual attraction to them or desire for....yk unless/until they sneeze and even then it is just in the moment or in fantasies revolving mostly around sneezing. I don't know if this is normal of if I'm somehow screwed up. If anyone (that is comfortable sharing) has any similar experiences or feelings that could help me figure out whats wrong that would be appreciated.

It confuses me too. I'm a bisexual (possibly lesbian?) woman and even though I'm way more attracted to women sexually, female sneezes do nothing for me. It sounds weird but I think one of the reasons I prefer male sneezes so much more is that I subconsciously like the vulnerability of them. Although obviously neither sex is inherently more "vulnerable" than the other, the society we grow up in makes it seem like men shouldn't show vulnerability/weakness because it's apparently too "feminine" for them (yes, I know there are a lot of quotation marks but I just have to emphasize how ridiculous that line of thinking is lol). So idk I think for me at least it's less of who the fetish applies to and more of how it applies to them. As for people outside the gender binary, I honestly have no idea of how I would react to their sneezes as I haven't been in that situation before, however I assume it would depend on how they present.

I'm a mostly straight woman who prefers female sneezing, but not exclusively. I think it might have made me think I'm more bi than i really am in my experimental 20s! 

I'm a straight woman and like male sneezes best, but my husband's sneezes do nothing for me. A little annoying and possibly the reason I haven't told him about my fetish.

I relate to these so much. I'm a pansexual man and I've been attracted to sneezes of women and non-binary people the most, but male sneezes don't do much for me at all.

7 hours ago, EveP said:

I'm a straight woman and like male sneezes best, but my husband's sneezes do nothing for me. A little annoying and possibly the reason I haven't told him about my fetish.

I relate to this completely, but for me the cause/effect is reversed. My wife’s sneezes do nothing for me and it’s intentional. Back in puberty I was so worried about being found out I made the conscious decision to ignore the sneezes of anyone I was dating (almost as if a family member). This was waaaaaay before the internet at a time when I thought I was alone.  

I never told her because I didn’t think it would go well (and she did eventually find out and it went as poorly as expected).

I don’t think you should concern yourself too much about how you react to your husband so long as it doesn’t otherwise interfere with your relationship. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m a lesbian when it comes to non-fetish-related attraction, and I mostly like female sneezes, but sometimes I can appreciate male sneezes too if they sound the way I like.

On 8/13/2021 at 10:30 PM, RB said:

I relate to this completely, but for me the cause/effect is reversed. My wife’s sneezes do nothing for me and it’s intentional. Back in puberty I was so worried about being found out I made the conscious decision to ignore the sneezes of anyone I was dating (almost as if a family member). This was waaaaaay before the internet at a time when I thought I was alone.  

I never told her because I didn’t think it would go well (and she did eventually find out and it went as poorly as expected).

I don’t think you should concern yourself too much about how you react to your husband so long as it doesn’t otherwise interfere with your relationship. 

Thank you! I also thought I was the only one with this fetish for many years, and thought there was something wrong with me. Then, with the internet, and especially with this forum, I've realized that there are plenty of us. 

I've been happily married with my husband for over 20 years and I still find him very attractive, so no problems there.

This is something of a question I've struggled with myself. 

Romantically I don't really have a gender preference. I've fallen in love with men. With women. And those that fall outside of the gender binary. 

As far as sexuality goes, I'd say I'm demiseuxal? It's pretty much impossible for me to be sexually attracted to someone I haven't bonded with in some way first, and for years I thought I was broken because I simply had no interest in sex.

And this is where this fetish complicates things a lot for me. 

I've always been told it's impossible for people under the Ace umbrella to have fetishes. Funny thing is though, with women/femme-presenting folks sneezing, that's absolutely what does it for me. Mostly because, as a woman, I feel like I'm getting to enjoy sneezing vicariously through another woman/femme-presenting person. 

Very, very rarely does a man/masc-presenting person sneezing do the trick for me. It's not that it hasn't happened. Just super rare. 

I don't know where I'm going with this but yeah. 😅

On 5/9/2021 at 3:08 AM, spicy said:

I’m really conflicted here. I consider myself a lesbian but I’m usually only aroused by guy sneezes. But I don’t consider myself attracted to men. I’m just really confused? And idk who to talk to about this. Anyone experience something similar?

I have no experience on anything like that, since I am a straight man, who only enjoys female sneezes, but based on that description, I would say that by definition, you are bisexual. Your attractions just manifest themselves differently. But to me, it doesn’t really make sense to say you’re not sexually attracted to something/someone that does evoke sexual feelings in you, and the fetish is a sexual thing. It’s like saying: ”I’m only attracted to women, but I’m only turned on by male genitalia.”, or vice versa. Just my two cents for you people.