Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sci-fi Drabbles and Shorts (ft. Stargate, Star Trek and Whatever Catches my Fancy)

snifflechick

Hi and welcome!

So I got on a bit of a Stargate SG-1 rewatch binge (hadn't watched it since high school), and ended up with a fair few ideas for a 30 year old fandom... 

But since it's already done,  I thought I'd post it here in the hope that someone else can enjoy it too. May post more if there is interest. Thanks for looking! 

Title: The Graveyard Shift.

Fandom: Stargate Movie (Set one year pre-SG-1)

Main Character: Dr. Daniel Jackson (m) (linguist/archeologist, mid-to-late twenties, shaggy brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, nerdy, canon allergies)

Warnings: No significant spoilers, given the scene it's based on is in the first fifteen minutes of the movie. 

"Completed search of cuneiform and other pre-dynastic hieroglyphics. No matches whatsoever. I've exhausted all reference material in comparing the symbols in the cartouche against all known writing samples from the period pre and post. Still no similarities. I'm never going to get paid."

"eh...HAH!-PTShhh!!"

Doctor Daniel Jackson clicked the tape recorder off before directing another sharp, explosive sneeze into his sleeve cuff. He swore his allergies had never been so bad when he was living in New York. Something about Colorado, even twenty-something floors underground in a concrete military blacksite, had really set him off. But a job was a job, and the young archaeologist was in no position to be picky.

Wrist still pressed firmly to the underside of his nose, he desperately patted himself down for his handkerchief, first the pockets of his coat, then the black hoodie underneath, zipped halfway over his bare chest, then his jeans, cursing his own disorganization. Soft, wet sniffles escaped him, further irritating his already sensitive nose, as he cast his eyes over the slew of open reference books, empty coffee cups and vending-machine granola bar wrappers, before zeroing in on the item he was looking for. He had no time to cringe at the fact that it was already wet-through as he pitched forward with another irrepressible sneeze.

"HEP-TISHhhh!! Hah-PTSHhhh!!"

And another.

The man blew his nose loudly into the now-sodden cloth, trying to rid himself of the persistant itch plaguing his sinuses before slumping back into his seat.

Tired hands reached behind wire-rim glasses to rub at startling blue eyes, now puffy and irritated, before squinting up through the darkness, first at the indecipherable sandstone cartouche mounted on the wall, then at the digital time display on the wall. 0428am.

With a sniffle and a groan, the doctor hoisted himself to his feet, grabbed the coffee pot off its stand and slouched out the door to the water fountain.

He was never going to get paid.

I love the Stargate series, it has always been my favorite series and it was even this series that made me interested in science fiction series. David Hewlett and Robert Picardo are on my list of favorite American actors. There are so many fetishistic stories possible with Daniel Jackson's allergies or a Goa'uld who can't show any sign of weakness and finds himself in the middle of a sneezing attack. When I was a teenager, I even fell in love with Janet Fraiser and I liked to imagine her having a cold and sneezing. :razz:

Thanks for the story. I'm not too much into male sneezing in general, but it was fun to read and it brought back some memories. If you rewrite some stories with female sneezes, I would be happy to come and read them here. ^_^

Oh, this was excellent! I am ALWAYS here for Stargate stuff, but in particular, this was fantastic: the descriptions, Daniel’s frustration and desperation, all of it! 😍

This was so awesome!  And I am totally here for any and all sci-fi stuff you may post.

Thank you everyone for your encouraging comments!

I will definitely post more, if people are keen, with male and female (I started with Daniel because, let's face it, it was the obvious place to start). I'm on days off so I'll try to get something soon. 

If there are characters, scenarios, scenes or pairings you are keen on, let me know too! 

• 10 months later...

How have I only found this now?! Home heck I LOVE this! 

I realise it's been a while, but if you ever planned to do anything with Sam I would be over the bloody moon. Ive always ever only seemed to find fics on Daniel. Which I get completely and they're all so good! But Sam would be a hidden gem!