Sneeze Fetish Forum

While Waiting for an Allergy Panel...(self-obs)

BlondeSneezer

This was actually a few months ago. I was scheduled to take an allergy panel. Naturally, you're not supposed to take any cold medicine/allergy medicine several days before you have the test done. So of course I'm all sniffly and sneezy. I can't go anywhere without my nose dripping like a faucet, so of course I can't be far from a tissue box or a handkerchief. 

The night before my panel, my fiance and I were both relaxing in bed watching let's play videos on YouTube. And of course, I feel the all-too familiar tickle in my nose. Quickly, I grab a handful of tissues from the box next to the bed (and by this point I've lost count of how many boxes I'd gone through over several days...luckily this was a new one I'd just opened) and hold them to my nose. 

Haaa-tcheww! Haaa-tcheww! Haaa-tchewww! He-he-chhh!

"That sounded rough," My fiance said sadly. By this point my nose burns and itches and my head feels like it's going to explode. 

I wipe my nose and grab another tissue from the box. My eyes are dripping and my nose itches like there might just be another one coming. 

"I thig I hab one bore..." I murmur, holding the tissue up to my nose. "Ah...hah...ah..." but it just trails off and never comes. 

I try blowing my stuffy nose. 

"By dose is too sduffy to blow..." I utter miserably. I try to blow my nose again but without much success. 

"Are you sure you can't take anything?" He asks with concern. "It'll help you sleep." 

"Doe, I cad't," I tell him. "I'b sorry. I'b probably godda be sdeezing so buch you wod't be able to sleep."

"It's all right," he said lovingly. "Can you try to take some Vicks, at least? It should make you less congested."

The next day, I got the results of the panel back. Among various trees and grasses, I'm also allergic to cats...of which we have two. 

Don't worry. Kitties aren't going anywhere! 😺

(I'm normally not into allergy obs but if you liked this one I'll go ahead and post some other ones I've got from recently). 

I’m so sorry that you’re miserable; I know how it is being allergic to a beloved pet. I would love to see more obs like this!

On 6/13/2021 at 3:27 AM, BlondeSneezer said:

(I'm normally not into allergy obs but if you liked this one I'll go ahead and post some other ones I've got from recently).  

Yea, I like it, thanks for posting! 😀

Especially the stuffy talking - "I'b sorry. I'b probably godda be sdeezing so buch you wod't be able to sleep" - is wonderful. 🤗

Edited by sneezomania
On 6/22/2021 at 9:12 AM, djm4991 said:

May I ask, what your nose blows sound like? You described your sneezes really well! 😁

They tend to be really gurgly and snotty. Unless I'm really stuffed up in which case I might honk a bit...

On 6/25/2021 at 1:44 PM, BlondeSneezer said:

They tend to be really gurgly and snotty. Unless I'm really stuffed up in which case I might honk a bit...

That sounds really cute, if you don't mind me saying. 😄🤧