Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold snap at the gym

oOMariusOo

Today, I was finally able to get back to sport. When I got there, I started off strong with the bike. After 15 minutes, with medium resistance then stronger, I was already soaked with all these efforts. Fortunately, the windows were wide open to ventilate the whole room, a little air, it always refreshes well. The problem is that with so much ventilation on wet T-shirts, my nose started to irritate and then itch over the next 20 minutes when I did a little treadmill, but I managed to keep myself from sneezing, pinching my nose every now and then. :razz:

However, at the end of my workout, after doing a few sets of dumbbells, I returned to cardio to quietly walk on the treadmill. Right next to me was an Asian, I would say he's the "handsome Asian" type of about 28 or 30 years old. After a good 3 minutes of walking, he started to run. Sweating and because of the cold circulating in the room, he sneezed once every 30 seconds or so and for the next 5 minutes. His sneezes sounded half like coughs and half like sneezes, 3 of which were particularly wet, but he continued to run without worrying about it, without even putting his hands in front of his mouth.

There, that was the little observation of the day. I don't particularly like male sneezes, but I thought I was going to write it down for you here for those who are interested. ^_^

For my part, I still have nothing to report. I got a lot of cold on the road on the way home, but no sneezing in sight. May be later ? I feel a bit exhausted, tired from my training, can be a bit feverish too. My nose is barely tickling but it is very bearable. If I ever end up with a cold by this evening, I will tell you in detail for those who are interested. With that, good late afternoon everyone and take care of yourself. :razz:

I loved this! If you do get a cold, please write another observation because I'd be glad to read it. 

@Zumil4702
Glad to see that my observation still brings some interest. ^_^

Unfortunately for me, that day I didn't have much more. When I got home I got some rest and the next day I was feeling better again. Having said that, two days later, on Wednesday, I returned to the gym and watched another man sneezing. He sneezed about 5 or 6 times before blowing his nose in the weight room. It sounded damp and sniffling. Kinds of "Heetsheew" if I remember correctly. He was a young European, about 30 years old I would say, blond with a beard a little messy and cut very short.

It must come from the period, we constantly go from cool to heatwave where I live at the moment. Sometimes even after a heat wave comes heavy rains. Then inevitably while playing sports, we sweat, with our wet T-shirts and the windows open, a few drafts are enough to make us catch cold. I have been in this gym for several months. There weren't so many colds before. I may have been able to make 2 or 3 observations over several months, I myself had a severe cold, but here it already makes 2 observations over the last two days. We must be in the middle of a period when people catch cold easily. :razz:

I am going back there next Monday. I would try to be more attentive to offer you a few more details. At least for you Zumil:thumbsup2:

@Zumil4702
I think your prayers have been answered because I have had a cold since my sports session yesterday. My nose is completely stuffed, my eyes are heavy, and I'm sneezing more and more. But I'll explain all this to you later, sneezing so much yesterday either completely exhausted me and I had a very bad night. :unsure:

Hi everyone, ^_^
And here's one more day at the gym. I went back there yesterday, this time it was the turn of a woman who started to sneeze but I don't know if it came because of the drafts. She had a sort of bandage on her nose along the bridge. Maybe a fracture or an injury was the cause of his sneezing ? I didn't hear her much, she sneezed twice I think, but wet and a lot of visual itching.

For my part, I was not spared this time. A little cold, but it all really started when I accidentally inhaled some disinfectant. (In fact, in the gym I go to, it is important to disinfect the devices you use. So disinfectant sprays and wipes are made available to club members). And so, after using a machine, I wanted to disinfect it but I sprayed too close to my face and that's precisely where my nose started to itch more and more. I didn't sneeze instantly. But the tickling became so much more numerous and more and more intense that after an hour of sport, I struggled with difficulty not to sneeze in public. I felt it was going to come and ravage me the day so I left earlier than expected.

Fortunately, the sneezes didn't come until later. Long live the mental block ! :thumbup:
But it did not last. When I got home, I couldn't help but sneeze a good dozen times. Still a little damp but not too much either. During the evening my nose got a little stuffy and after sleeping it was this morning that I suffered. My nose was so crowded that I couldn't breathe or even blow my nose. I also had heavy, tired eyes and a slight headache. Side sneezing, it did not stop. I even try to sneeze in such a way as to unblock my sinuses ... bad idea ! I only made my headache worse. I rested a good part of the day. When I woke up I felt my nose burning and runny, the headache had subsided but was still present regardless. :unsure:

Now I feel a little better, tickling here and there causing a few sneezes in my evening. In my opinion, I would still try to return to the sports club tomorrow if I feel better, but if it becomes as bad as this morning again, it will be for next week. There you go, I hope you enjoyed these little self-obs. There are not often, it happens to me quite rarely so take advantage of it. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo
  • 1 month later...
On 6/29/2021 at 3:43 PM, oOMariusOo said:

Hi everyone, ^_^
And here's one more day at the gym. I went back there yesterday, this time it was the turn of a woman who started to sneeze but I don't know if it came because of the drafts. She had a sort of bandage on her nose along the bridge. Maybe a fracture or an injury was the cause of his sneezing ? I didn't hear her much, she sneezed twice I think, but wet and a lot of visual itching.

For my part, I was not spared this time. A little cold, but it all really started when I accidentally inhaled some disinfectant. (In fact, in the gym I go to, it is important to disinfect the devices you use. So disinfectant sprays and wipes are made available to club members). And so, after using a machine, I wanted to disinfect it but I sprayed too close to my face and that's precisely where my nose started to itch more and more. I didn't sneeze instantly. But the tickling became so much more numerous and more and more intense that after an hour of sport, I struggled with difficulty not to sneeze in public. I felt it was going to come and ravage me the day so I left earlier than expected.

Fortunately, the sneezes didn't come until later. Long live the mental block ! :thumbup:
But it did not last. When I got home, I couldn't help but sneeze a good dozen times. Still a little damp but not too much either. During the evening my nose got a little stuffy and after sleeping it was this morning that I suffered. My nose was so crowded that I couldn't breathe or even blow my nose. I also had heavy, tired eyes and a slight headache. Side sneezing, it did not stop. I even try to sneeze in such a way as to unblock my sinuses ... bad idea ! I only made my headache worse. I rested a good part of the day. When I woke up I felt my nose burning and runny, the headache had subsided but was still present regardless. :unsure:

Now I feel a little better, tickling here and there causing a few sneezes in my evening. In my opinion, I would still try to return to the sports club tomorrow if I feel better, but if it becomes as bad as this morning again, it will be for next week. There you go, I hope you enjoyed these little self-obs. There are not often, it happens to me quite rarely so take advantage of it. :razz:

Bless you! Hope you are feeling better!