Top Posters In This Topic

• ItchyNostrils

• Mr Sneezy

• tissueluvr

• Sneezyfuta

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!! That was lovely.

I don't think  " expiered" chinkinni is any less effective. Stored in a cool  dry place, it should be fine.

I've had success with stuff over two years old, but if it's fresh, it can set a sensitive nose off almost immediately.

2 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

I don't think  " expiered" chinkinni is any less effective. Stored in a cool  dry place, it should be fine.

I suspect if you stored it on top of a radiator which was going full blast it would still be fine! 😂

1 hour ago, Heathcliff said:

I suspect if you stored it on top of a radiator which was going full blast it would still be fine! 😂

Never tried that.

On 12/29/2023 at 9:29 AM, kampa said:

Wow, your sneezes are really amazing! 

Have you ever sneezed the same way in public?

Thank you!! 

Rarely I sneeze that way in public. Actually sneezing in front of people terribly embarrasses me 🙈😂 so I usually stifle. 

On 12/29/2023 at 11:42 AM, Demosthenes said:

Love the new video.  It's incredible.  Thank you!!

Your comment is much appreciated 😊

21 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Wow!! That was lovely.

I've had success with stuff over two years old, but if it's fresh, it can set a sensitive nose off almost immediately.

Thank you! 

I have experienced less effective sessions from my expired batch, I was actually very surprised how well this worked! 😅 I probably bought this batch over 5 years ago 😂

4 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Thank you! 

I have experienced less effective sessions from my expired batch, I was actually very surprised how well this worked! 😅 I probably bought this batch over 5 years ago 😂

I don't think I've used one that old. Maybe two years.

By contrast, I opened a new vial once for a lady friend who 's nose we had found not to be overly sensitive.

She inhaled a pinch and began to sneeze instantly.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Beautiful!! Bless you.

2 hours ago, Dukefan95 said:

Outstanding !! God bless you

Thank you, thank you! I always love getting feedback on my videos, so I appreciate it! 😊

• 2 months later...

Sharing a couple sneezes while I was alone in the office this morning! 

3 hours ago, tissueluvr said:

Bless you. These are great!

Thank you! Happy to share when I know people enjoy 😊 

1 hour ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Thank you! Happy to share when I know people enjoy 😊 

Oh yeah, please continue! I'm sick so I'll probably be on here all day

7 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Sharing a couple sneezes while I was alone in the office this morning! 

Bless, lovely.

• 4 weeks later...

Question if folks enjoy more frequent but shorter videos… or longer ones but posting less? 😊

I have something in the works that I’m enjoying doing 😇 But I don’t know when to stop myself 😂

so any feedback is appreciated! 

3 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Question if folks enjoy more frequent but shorter videos… or longer ones but posting less? 😊

I have something in the works that I’m enjoying doing 😇 But I don’t know when to stop myself 😂

Probably frequent and shorter but if you think the longer videos are worth it then go for it 

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

Probably frequent and shorter but if you think the longer videos are worth it then go for it 

Appreciate the feedback very much on short vs long content 😊

Maybe I’ll be posting sooner rather than later then! I really don’t have a preference myself in the length, just want to make things people enjoy! 

On 4/10/2024 at 8:34 AM, ItchyNostrils said:

I like lots of different videos so I'd go with more frequent and shorter

I'd love to see you blow your nose after sneezing too! If you're not comfortable with that though its completely fine, I don't let people see me blow my nose so I understand😂

14 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

I like lots of different videos so I'd go with more frequent and shorter

I'd love to see you blow your nose after sneezing too! If you're not comfortable with that though its completely fine, I don't let people see me blow my nose so I understand😂

Thanks for the feedback! 😊 as a non-blowing fan, I always forget about nose blowing tbh 😂 I’ll see what I can do in the future!

But the ship might have already sailed on my current video being short… I compiled what I had and it’s over 6 mins 🫢

That sounds amazing!! Excited to see it ! Thank you for all you do for the community!!

13 hours ago, Dukefan95 said:

That sounds amazing!! Excited to see it ! Thank you for all you do for the community!!

Awe, thank you! That means a lot to me ☺️

Im thinking I’ll have it up in a few days 🤔