Sneeze Fetish Forum

Karl Jacobs

Pandabears514

There was also a double but I didn't realize twitch vods got deleted after 60 days so its gone :( If anyone would like to search his twitch for me :P he has two @Karlnetwork and @karljacobs

6 hours ago, Pandabears514 said:

There was also a double but I didn't realize twitch vods got deleted after 60 days so its gone :( If anyone would like to search his twitch for me :P he has two @Karlnetwork and @karljacobs

Do you know the date of the sneeze (or around it?) I might have saved it somewhere.

Also another one I found a while ago: https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousSarcasticTeaBuddhaBar-nNwmLpbsVLgC5dAs

Edited by MeForever
17 hours ago, MeForever said:

Do you know the date of the sneeze (or around it?) I might have saved it somewhere.

Also another one I found a while ago: https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousSarcasticTeaBuddhaBar-nNwmLpbsVLgC5dAs

I saved a note on may 7th that it was at 2:27:00 in a stream called Golf with salad gang + George. Also, thank you for the new clip 😉

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 10:10 AM, Pandabears514 said:

Yessss you are the best!

It’s gone again! Copyright stinks man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

idk why but my phone won’t let me see a lot of clips, anyone knows why and how con i solve this problem? btw i’m from italy, maybe that’s the matter idk

1 hour ago, codighel777 said:

idk why but my phone won’t let me see a lot of clips, anyone knows why and how con i solve this problem? btw i’m from italy, maybe that’s the matter idk

it's because the videos are either got deleted or privated

7 hours ago, codighel777 said:

The twitch videos expire after 30 days but I saved the three most recent ones! I’ll post them soon. :)

Here they are and I just put the rest we have into the same video!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 1:48 AM, Pandabears514 said:

The twitch videos expire after 30 days but I saved the three most recent ones! I’ll post them soon. :)

hiiii, sorry to bother you but can you please post them if you didn’t already do it. thx 

On 4/1/2022 at 4:01 AM, Pandabears514 said:

Here they are and I just put the rest we have into the same video!

They are in this video