Sneeze Fetish Forum

Miserable (m)- fever

aussieblokeintexas

I want to keep working on this and turn it into a sneeze and contagion fic but im really bad at starting a fic and it only stays a drabble. I thought i would start this as a drabble and see if i cant stick with it to make it a fic 🤗

Trudging one foot in front of the other was a small feat all its own. One Jack applauded himself for accomplishing before he fell prone onto the soft couch in his living room allowing his arm to hang over the side. He turned his head to the back of the couch and coughed not bothering to cover his mouth. The cough was wet and painful as it exited his chest. 

“Bloody brilliant, mate.”

Jack didn’t move as he heard his roommate come into the living room.

“I feel awful.”

“You sound it. You didn’t sound like this last night.” Greg adjusted the cuffs of his dress shirt under his work jacket.

“I didn’t feel like this last night.” Jack coughed again. Jack smiled slightly as he imagined his roommate’s disgusted look.

“Yes, well now that you have successfully germed the entire flat I’m going to head to work before I breathe more of your pathogens.” Jack heard Greg pick up the briefcase by the door and the door open. “Feel better, Mate, see you in 9 hours. Call if you need anything.”

“Yup.” Jack buried his head in the couch pillow. The door shut and the apartment fell silent except for the hum of the fridge. Jack let the silence pull him back to sleep. Just as the edge of a dream approached, a scream caused him to sit up abruptly.

‘Damn tea kettle!’ He had forgotten he had started tea prior to the Great Couch Collapse. Shivering slightly, he padded to the kitchen turning to heat off the kettle. The whistle gradually softened and Jack poured the hot water over the loose leaf basket going for a combination of mint and lemon. Wiping the back of his hand across his forehead, Jack was not surprised that he felt perspiration. ‘Figures.’ Fever. He needed some tea and some medicine. He wasn’t tired but he was definitely drained. Probably should take his temperature before drinking tea, but the ache in his throat overrode that thought as he took a sip of the steaming liquid. The lemon soothed and the mint cooled. ‘Perfect.’ Trying to  navigate his muddled thoughts was proving to be quite the task and between his mental fatigue and physical weariness, Jack moved back to the couch. Shivering, he turned the overhead fan off and held the tea tighter in his hands pretending he could feel thw warmth seep in from his fingertips and warm him internally. No, this wasn’t good. This had come on quickly and it had not ebbed. He was going to have a long day ahead of him.