Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have insane sneezes….


Cheww

Recommended Posts

Hello all, I’m new here- I don’t have a sneeze fetish myself but basically I am known for my insane sneezes and just wanted a bit of a discussion please! It is completely normal for me to sneeze 4-5 times in a row but with allergies (as I have currently) it can be 7-8 times. They are quite little chewchewchew ones with usually a large one at the end with quite a bit of mess. As they are so many it really takes it out of me as they are very intense!

basically I was wondering if this issue I have that most people find funny or weird could be marketable? Due to my job I would like to keep my face out of this but just wondering if anyone pays for an onlyfans for sneezing (I know some do exist) and what sort of thing you’re into and whether a video with no face in (but could include splatter) would do it for you or not?

i hope this is allowed

thanks! 🤧

Link to comment

Hey :)

I'd likely pay for face, at least for a trial month.

Unlikely to pay for non-face, given the large amount of both free and paid content like this out there already.

Good luck with whatever you go on to do! I will follow with interest...

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Cheww said:

Hello all, I’m new here- I don’t have a sneeze fetish myself but basically I am known for my insane sneezes and just wanted a bit of a discussion please! It is completely normal for me to sneeze 4-5 times in a row but with allergies (as I have currently) it can be 7-8 times. They are quite little chewchewchew ones with usually a large one at the end with quite a bit of mess. As they are so many it really takes it out of me as they are very intense!

basically I was wondering if this issue I have that most people find funny or weird could be marketable? Due to my job I would like to keep my face out of this but just wondering if anyone pays for an onlyfans for sneezing (I know some do exist) and what sort of thing you’re into and whether a video with no face in (but could include splatter) would do it for you or not?

i hope this is allowed

thanks! 🤧

I'll subscribe! Face is better, not an absolute requirement though. You'll get support from this community. 

Link to comment

From someone who has an OF page… 

Most of my content in which I didn’t show my face didn’t do very well for views 😅 I also kept the majority of my content free.

But you never know until you try! Good luck! 

Link to comment

It’s always supply/demand. You’d be competing against a lot of free content, so you’d have to pick your price point carefully. There’s at least one OF account that is tiered - full face costs more, but screened off isn’t free either. Find your niche and good luck!

Link to comment

Yeah, I would pay for just wavs or videos without your face if I really liked your sneezes.  But you'll likely get more paid subscribers if you at least give a few free preview videos so people can find out if they like your sneezes.  For me, if I've been able to listen to someone's wavs for free before, I'm much more likely to pay for more content from that person. 

Link to comment

I think as long as you make it clear that you won't show your face, I don't see why you shouldn't try and make an OF. I do suggest at least a teaser video on YouTube. Some other things people might like would be nose blowing and showing that mess after as well (as you mentioned showing sneeze splatter).

Link to comment

Thanks! Also what nationality are most people here- would it be any benefit me being English? I tent to always go “oh my god” automatically after I’ve sneezed because I’m in such a head spin- I dunno if that would be a turn on at all?

and also how many videos would you expect for a paid service- one every 2-3 days or more often? 
I will do a video preview shortly and post a link here :)

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Cheww said:

I tend to always go “oh my god” automatically after I’ve sneezed because I’m in such a head spin- I dunno if that would be a turn on at all?

Yes, definitely a turn on.  Also, trying to talk while you are building up to the sneeze, or announcing that "I'm gonna sneeze" is also something a lot of people enjoy.  Any kind of "talkie" videos with a lot of talking mixed in with the sneezes are usually a big hit. 

Link to comment

If "Bless you"s were a currency I'd offer a blank check. But seriously I understand you mentioning your background because there are actually some threads on here trying to make sneezing(!) a race and/or sexist issue because they are very, very special people. But yes, lovely sneezes are desirable no matter your background and if you do have a great sneeze this is a place to be to market it. thanks for the description too!

Link to comment
On 9/9/2021 at 1:29 AM, Cheww said:

Thanks! Also what nationality are most people here- would it be any benefit me being English? I tent to always go “oh my god” automatically after I’ve sneezed because I’m in such a head spin- I dunno if that would be a turn on at all?

and also how many videos would you expect for a paid service- one every 2-3 days or more often? 
I will do a video preview shortly and post a link here :)

Checking in on this, OP...

Link to comment
On 9/15/2021 at 12:23 PM, MeasuredMove said:

Checking in on this, OP...

Sorry guys I have really been struggling to catch the sneezes on camera!!! More difficult than I thought it would be!

I am still trying, please watch this space!

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...