Sneeze Fetish Forum

Complaining about surgery and just want caretaking

ID2006

Honestly not sure where the right place to post this was. I'm day 5 post op for a hysterectomy and recovery has been pretty miserable. It hurts, I'm tired, Im lonely,, my throat still hurts from anesthesia tube, I had an allergic reaction to where they used adhesives around the surgical sites so I'm taking benadryl and using anti itch cream, and trying to spend time without my binder on (while on it just makes the rash and itch worse), but without it the pain and cramping and muscle spasms and nausea are way worse. And what I really miss is being taken care of, cuddles, told everything is going to be okay, back rubs, fingers run through my hair, blankets, tea, everything. I'm probably also a little over emotional, which I'm sure isn't helping things.

I’m sorry.   Post surgery is never any fun.  And post surgery allergic reactions are the worst!  (I reacted to iodine after my appendectomy so I can attest it’s a special hell).    
sending you cuddles and back rubs and all that good stuff.  

Aww, I’m sorry you’re so uncomfy and miserable! I can’t even begin to imagine what that must be like, but I hope you get better soon! I am sending some much deserved TLC your way!

I can say I feel the exact same way.  I had abdominal surgery yesterday and it hurts and I have trouble moving.  All I want is a lap to lay my head in and have someone touch my hair till I drift off to sleep. Message me on Kik if you like, misery loves company!  

Edited by Reader
Removed contact information

Hi @SuspectRNZ I had to remove your contact information because that’s not allowed on the forum, but if you like I can make your e-mail or Kik visible on your profile so icky can contact you that way. 

Edited by Reader

Icky, I’m sorry you’re feeling so bad. 

*Gently wraps my arms around you, careful of your surgery site. I rub circles on your back slowly and then move my hand up into your hair, combing down from root to tip over and over and over until I’ve reached the top of your head*

Everything will be okay, icky. This surgery is going to take away a lot of problems you’ve had to deal with. I hope your healing speeds up and that the allergic reaction clears up quickly as well. 

*I pull the blanket that’s slid into your lap back up to your shoulder and gently lean you against me so you can rest*

1 hour ago, SuspectRNZ said:

I can say I feel the exact same way.  I had abdominal surgery yesterday and it hurts and I have trouble moving.  All I want is a lap to lay my head in and have someone touch my hair till I drift off to sleep. Message me on Kik if you like, misery loves company!  

Since we can't post contact info in the forum section, my kik is in my bio and I'd love to chat and have some company. 

7 hours ago, NotWho said:

Aww, I’m sorry you’re so uncomfy and miserable! I can’t even begin to imagine what that must be like, but I hope you get better soon! I am sending some much deserved TLC your way!

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Reader said:

Icky, I’m sorry you’re feeling so bad. 

*Gently wraps my arms around you, careful of your surgery site. I rub circles on your back slowly and then move my hand up into your hair, combing down from root to tip over and over and over until I’ve reached the top of your head*

Everything will be okay, icky. This surgery is going to take away a lot of problems you’ve had to deal with. I hope your healing speeds up and that the allergic reaction clears up quickly as well. 

*I pull the blanket that’s slid into your lap back up to your shoulder and gently lean you against me so you can rest*

Mmmm, feels nice *closes eyes and rests against you*

On 10/5/2021 at 10:03 AM, Readinator said:

Hi @SuspectRNZ I had to remove your contact information because that’s not

Sorry, won’t happen again.  I am having a terrible time navigating.  How do I get to icky’s bio to even see their info?  Nothing happens when I click on their name?

28 minutes ago, SuspectRNZ said:

Sorry, won’t happen again.  I am having a terrible time navigating.  How do I get to icky’s bio to even see their info?  Nothing happens when I click on their name?

It’s because you’re still validating. Only fully validated members can access people’s profiles. (It’s a security feature.) So you’ll have to wait a bit to be able to do that.

(Note: I’m not staff, so if they disagree with anything I say, listen to them! But that’s the way it always has been, so it seems the most likely answer.)

27 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

It’s because you’re still validating. Only fully validated members can access people’s profiles. (It’s a security feature.) So you’ll have to wait a bit to be able to do that.

Got it!  Thank you!

@SuspectRNZ Icky can look at your profile. So if you want, I can make your e-mail visible on your profile so she and other validated members can contact you. If you want your kik on your profile, let me know and I’ll e-mail you to get that info.