Sneeze Fetish Forum

Keep noticing dropped handkerchiefs

Trynasneeze

This last month I have seen several dropped/lost handkerchiefs on the ground, which is unusual because before this I don't feel like I saw many at all.

About a month ago, I noticed someone had dropped a small yellow ladies hanky on my street a few houses up. 

Then later that week, there was a classic grey/brown striped men's one a few streets away. 

About two weeks ago someone had dropped a very new looking grey plaid men's one in the doorway of the local grocery store. 

About this time last week, a brown men's hanky was on the ground at the top of my street.

And then just yesterday a neatly folded ladies one, white with an embroidered flower, dropped in the carpark of the mall. 

I might consider moving to your neighborhood... In which country do people still use so many handkerchiefs that they get found in every corner? I envy you😍

11 minutes ago, cjblo said:

I might consider moving to your neighborhood... In which country do people still use so many handkerchiefs that they get found in every corner? I envy you😍

I live in New Zealand

On 10/4/2021 at 9:13 AM, Trynasneeze said:

I live in New Zealand

Aha, paradise in this regard (and possibly in many others).

I’m jealous of your sightings, though would also be tempted to pick them up (haven’t ever done so when I’ve had sightings, though). I think this happens when people keeps handkerchief in the same pocket as their keys or phone. Pulling out the keys can accidentally result in a lost handkerchief.

On 10/4/2021 at 9:01 AM, cjblo said:

indeed i do too!

On 10/4/2021 at 8:01 AM, cjblo said:

I'd consider a move too

I’m sure I’ve dropped my fair share of handkerchiefs while pulling stuff out of my big purse! I usually keep 2 with me, more when I have a bad cold like I do right now.

2 hours ago, CharliesGirl said:

I’m sure I’ve dropped my fair share of handkerchiefs while pulling stuff out of my big purse! I usually keep 2 with me, more when I have a bad cold like I do right now.

I apologize if I am derailing the thread but I just have to say, I've been really enjoying your YouTube channel lately. Big fan of the snotty/honking nose blows. 😍

Just now, djm4991 said:

I apologize if I am derailing the thread but I just have to say, I've been really enjoying your YouTube channel lately. Big fan of the snotty/honking nose blows. 😍

Thagk you. Snnnnnnnrrrrrrffffffff.