Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anybody wanna roleplay?

DanniSneeze

1 hour ago, DanniSneeze said:

I’ve never actually done a sneeze rp before but I’d love to! 

Yeah, if you could get Discord, i'd love to roleplay with you!

1 hour ago, DanniSneeze said:

I just got verified (finally!!) Anybody up for a sneezy rp? 

Heck yeah, if you get Discord it would be eaiser to contact you as well!

8 minutes ago, DanniSneeze said:

Sure! I could dig out my old discord account 

Great! Just let me know the account info!

Staff reminder: Per forum rules, posting of contact information is not allowed on the forum due to privacy concerns. For unvalidated members who want to be contacted, I can make your e-mail visible on your profile so that members can contact you. 

Pretty sure my contact info is in my profile if you're interested. I have Discord as well but we don't have a section for that on the profile screen xD

Just now, InLivingColor said:

Pretty sure my contact info is in my profile if you're interested. I have Discord as well but we don't have a section for that on the profile screen xD

Neither me nor Danni can review your profile anyway, nor will she able to look at mine, like I won't be able to look at hers. We're unverified members. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, DanniSneeze said:

Awww

oh well then

maybe we could do it in a topic here somehow

If you ask a mod to put your email in your profile I'll still be able to contact you. Didn't realize it was so rough for the newer members.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DanniSneeze,

I was wondering if you were still looking for a roleplay partner?  If so and if your still interested I just posted looking for a roleplay partner for a Scooby Doo roleplay I have been wanting to do.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, DanniSneeze said:

Awww

oh well then

maybe we could do it in a topic here somehow

Actually, just ask a mod to put your Discord info somewhere in your profile, and I can look at it now! I'm high enough rank to look at other people's profiles finally!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 1:15 PM, Daphine said:

Hi DanniSneeze,

I was wondering if you were still looking for a roleplay partner?  If so and if your still interested I just posted looking for a roleplay partner for a Scooby Doo roleplay I have been wanting to do.

I don’t mind doing a Scooby-Doo roleplay. I am somewhat familiar with the series and have watched numerous episodes, but I didn’t watch them all and may not stick to the character’s personality 100%. If you’re interested, I can a discord account we can roleplay at. 

• 1 month later...