Sneeze Fetish Forum

Freshers Flu (F)

SneezeAbbie

So I started university just over a week ago, and Freshers Flu seems to be making its way around campus. For non-brits, it’s just a fancy name for colds and other viruses you pick up during your freshers week. 

This obs involves my roommate and close friend A, tbh I think I’m attracted to her but she has a girlfriend so nothing will be taking off any time soon 😅

Back to the obs, yesterday evening I was getting out pots and pans to make a stir fry for tea and A walked into the kitchen. C (my other roommate) was also in the kitchen and they started talking about how boring their Psychology lectures were. Whilst C was talking, A suddenly paused and sneezed 2 stifles with a couples of seconds gap inbetween the first one being more harsh “Ah-nxgt… Nxgt”. I wanted to bless her as she has really nice sneezes but I couldn’t find the courage to do it (yet).

Once I made tea, I went out to the sports centre to do a trampolining session and got home at around 10pm. I took my coat off and went to the kitchen where my male friends were playing card games and invited me to play. We all thought A was in bed as she said (before I left the house that she was going to have an early night) until she joined us a few minutes later and made herself a Lemsip. When she was talking it sounded like her ‘n’s were congested and she sneezed “Hah-tschoo” towards the floor. 

Whilst we were playing another game (I forgotten the name) her eyes squinted as she stifled another sneeze “Hu-nxgt” into her elbow. This time I summoned up the balls to say “bless you” quietly and A thanked me. I usually have quite a hard time blessing people, in fact I don’t remember blessing anyone since I was a kid. So I was pretty chuffed with myself. 

Sounds like A is starting to get pretty sick. Hopefully you don't catch it from her. 

Nice work on the bless you, I often feel wierd saying them to people as well.

On 10/5/2021 at 9:07 AM, Trynasneeze said:

Sounds like A is starting to get pretty sick. Hopefully you don't catch it from her. 

Nice work on the bless you, I often feel wierd saying them to people as well.

Yeah, there wasn’t any sneezing from A yesterday. Just coughing and congestion, she always seems to sigh after sniffling. And now my other roommate CA is sick so it’s definitely spreading. I’ll probably get it too because A was handing cards out when she came on Monday night but I’ve been trying to sanitise my hands so fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

14 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

Good job. I struggle with getting myself to bless others, especially in a group setting. 

I hope it gets easier as I bless people more often  

I’ve got the next 2 days off lectures for ‘independent study’ AKA: getting more obs of A. It was about 8:30am and I was awake but didn’t feel like I could move (you get me? lol). I heard A say to C that her eyes were watering and they looked bloodshot. And I’m sure C said something sympathetic towards her but I honestly don’t remember what. I left my room for a snack at 11am and went back into my bedroom. Whilst eating I heard “choo” coming from A. Either she’s also got a day off or was too ill to go to lectures. What I didn’t know was it would turn into a sneezing fit that went something like this “choo…choo…hu-choo…choo oh by god. Choo” She must’ve sneezed at least 10 times with about 10-15 second gap between each sneeze. And I’m sure she blew her nose twice.

Fast forward to about 3, and we hear a knock on the door. So I got to answer it; turns out it was A’s mum who was holding 2 bottles of Lucosade. Assumably, A texted her mum to say she wasn’t feeling well and that’s why she came. So I went into T’s room and we watched Scary Movie 3 on his laptop, whilst watching the film I was trying to earwig at what A and her mum were saying but to no avail. Once the film finished, I went into my room. My room is next to the kitchen where A and her mum were in by the end of the film; there was a conversation:

M: “so what did your dad get you?”

A: “sombe… choo…huh-choo”

M: “bless you…bless you”

A: “thadk you… *snff* sombe spices” 

And then there was just congested sniffling and sighing; I really want to take care of her but she has loads of cold meds so I don’t think there’s much I can do :( 

1 hour ago, SneezeAbbie said:What I didn’t know was it would turn into a sneezing fit that went something like this “choo…choo…hu-choo…choo oh by god. Choo” She must’ve sneezed at least 10 times with about 10-15 second gap between each sneeze. And I’m sure she blew her nose twice.

😳 I wouldn’t have been able to handle a prolonged fit like this without staring like a moron, mouth agape

18 hours ago, Mikesfet said:

Thankfully, I was in my room when the fit happened and she was in her room, so no embarrassment there 

7 hours ago, Stelena said:

these are some fantastic observations! thanks for sharing !

And thank you for reading! 

A seems to be a lot better now but she went to the doctors yesterday because she was really ill and got antibiotics/steroids. CA says he’s feeling better but has lost his voice and another roommate said he had a dry throat last night and was a bit ill today.