Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend getting sick?

Ella_25

Hey, this is my first obs ;)) Idk what information I should give but he is 20, brown hair, tall, those are the basics

Also English is not my first language so please tell me if I make any mistakes! ☺️

it started when I was staying over. He got back from karting with his friends (he was only gone for 2 hours so I just stayed at his house). When we got in bed he mentioned he had bit of a sore throat and a headache. I didn’t really think anything of it but he woke up later that night saying he didn’t feel well. He went to take some painkiller and when he came back he said that he thought he was getting a cold. I felt bad for him but secretly I was hoping he would oops. He never had a cold around me and were already dating for 6+ months.

Waking up in the morning I could hear he was a little congested. A couple of sniffles throughout the day but no sneezes unfortunately

He texted me a couple hours after I went home that he wasn’t sure if he was going to school tomorrow because he didn’t feel good ( we are in the same class) I’m probably seeing him after so i’ll keep you updated!!

Cant wait to hear where this goes!

anyone else struggle with being an empath with the fet? I feel so bad when my partner doesn’t feel good but at the same time…. 👀

Update time ;))

On friday morning i texted him how he was feeling, he said that he didn’t feel like he was getting sick and that it was just a cold.

We didn’t end up meeting after school because he felt tired. Later on he said that he didn’t feel good at all. He facetimed me and was all congested and sniffling. I did end up going to his house and when i saw him i could just tell he was feeling horrible. We got straight to bed because it was already so late. He asked me to pass him te tissues, “i’b so stuffed ub”, and when he tried to blow his nose it just made a gurgling sound, which only made him cough afterwards.

He kept waking up and around 5 AM he cuddled up to me saying he felt like he had a fever.

The next day he was just sniffling constantly, coughing, kept having to blow his nose. Not that much sneezing but there was this one time where he sneezes right in front of him, afterwards he said “I think I just….” (he ment he thought he sprayed all over the bed), but he didn’t 

I will post another update about the following day anytime soon!

On 10/16/2021 at 10:37 AM, snzplz said:

Cant wait to hear where this goes!

anyone else struggle with being an empath with the fet? I feel so bad when my partner doesn’t feel good but at the same time…. 👀

YESSSSS...  Not to hi-jack this thread but yes.  I am a seriously high level empath, probably to the point that it's not good for me lol.  However I also have the fetish, so I usually do anything I can to help them feel better, but am secretly loving it.  (If it's a guy.  If it's a girl then just meh, fetish wise, I still try to help her feel better though)