Sneeze Fetish Forum

Erin Gray sneezes at the worst possible time, trying to escape on Magnum PI 80's version, Female sneeze

Daphine

I still have 11 years of catching up with all of you.
This is a really great sneezing at the worst possible moment sneeze situationšŸ˜Š
Ā In the episode of Magnum PIĀ  "J. 'Digger' Doyle" Erin Gray who play's the title character and Magnum sneak into a secret base to rescue someone.Ā  As they are on there way back out and trying to keep quite J. Digger Doyle suddenly gets a desperate look on her face.Ā  Before she has a chance to do anything about it she has a powerful sneeze which trips the alarms and gives them away

Years ago I was at a yard sale with my boyfriend at the time Patrick. He found the season 1 box set of Magnum PI so I bought it for him as a surprise.Ā  The surprise was on me.Ā  We started watching 3-4 episodes a night and on the third night we saw (THE SNEEZE!).Ā  I remember my face feeling red hot as Patrick started talking to me about how she should have stifled the sneeze instead of just letting it fly!Ā  I even remember him saying how she should have put her finger under her nose or even pinched the bridge of her nose to stop the sneeze "the way I do!"Ā :-]Ā  I remember thinking "please stop talking"Ā :-[.Ā  Then he started laughing at me saying "did you think I didn't notice you doing that when you looked like you had to sneeze!" Now we weren't just talking about my favorite kind of sneeze, sneezing at the worst possible time but now we were talking about my sneezesĀ :-[.Ā  I should say that "WE" weren't talking, he was talking and I was trying not to die from embarrassment.Ā  I remember later that night when we were in bed (he would sleep over LOLĀ ;D) I was thinking about how maybe this was the perfect time to tell him about my sneezing fetish.Ā  Maybe even tell him about Scooby DooĀ :-0.Ā  I couldn't come up with the courageĀ Ā :(.

So does anyone else hate being in the room when a great sneeze scene happens on TV?Ā  Maybe it's just mešŸ˜„

1x17 - J. Digger Doyle.avi - Google Drive